"Oh, I'm always, technically 24/7 brainfog lol"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

niggaphil

Hope it is not late, didn't see anyone posted it?
"Tenma is a perfect idol if she shuts up" - Fishman
How dare you said this to my latino waifu? :smugselen:

Screenshot 2023-09-21 084509.png
I think this could be one of the quote for TVA

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Its a good opportunity for you Azehara. YOU CAN FIX HER ( first thing first make her realise she is not a dude )
You can't fix what doesn't want to fix itself. Tried talking to them a few months ago and just strike me as the type that will whine about wanting help and friends and attention but won't do shit to get any of that. Doesn't want to talk to people, and doesn't want to touch grass and will blame anything and everything on anxiety.

Seems that the one clipper channel with the Cat with the Gura hoodie got hit/demonetized by Youtube for reusing content or some shit. I think they mainly show unedited clips with subtitles.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
:ameraintear: I don't like the thought of Botan being sad. At the very least I hope it's unrelated to anything going on within Hololive.
I think she may have gotten overwhelmed. Summer was really packed for all of Holo, then her birthday and Blue Journey were days apart and immediately after, she has to grind for this tournament coming up. She loves SF6 but there's a ton of pressure that comes with competing. It doesn't help that she gets the game's highest CCV whenever she plays which attracts toxic FGC fags, backseaters, etc.

I'm just rrating though. Botan is a master at keeping up her chill attitude so I doubt we'll learn anything more. I'm just glad Korone could help her feel better and I trust she can handle whatever's been keeping her down.

Before FuwaMoco officially join HoloJP tomorrow, they'll have to pass their final trial and defeat The Wiggerton Gatekeeper

They said they might fight her 2-on-1 so I'm expecting quality salt from everyone :BijouBijou:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Ah, yes, the common Caucasian genotype of having each eye take up 25% of the surface area of the face.

When I first got into anime I thought it was weird that Sailor Moon was supposed to be Japanese but had blond hair and blue eyes but then I realized that her friends had blue and green and purple hair and I quickly figured out what was going on. It looks like some of the brain trust on Twitter hasn't reached that stage yet.

It survived the Riifu and Kiki drama? It's still a thing? I am surprised EIEN managed to take losing its biggest talent within months. Wonder what their future holds now

Losing one of five talents isn't going to be fatal to most agencies. (NexStage has currently been doing 6-month celebration streams with their two remaining members of five.) And in a way it's good for EIEN that we kind of forgot they existed - it means there hasn't been any more dumb drama surrounding them recently.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
not spooky at all Suisei by @apgpx_.jpg

There's nothing spooky about this perfectly normal picture of Suisei.

God's Strongest Dragoon

SoulsSpergs being useful for once. Actually shocking. :BijouBijou:
I must admit, I was writing a doctoral thesis in her chat about the parry system while all the other soulspergs were saying, "oh, parry is weird here" or "you'll get use to it"
It's such a fundamental difference that anyone that has never touched the game won't realize how wrong they are.
There's quite a few weird things that deviate from basic Souls mechanics. Like you can't dodge roll away from being on the ground (unless you get a perk for it), so you can get pancaked by a chain of attacks a dozen times. Or you can't chain dodges, as there's recovery frames after each dodge and you have to get a perk to just be able to chain two dodges together. The rest of the game looks great but there's such weird deviations in the basic controls that make the game feel clunky if you played a Souls game.

Anime Fan

FoundrArc

I just want to know
Ina seems to really be in her element these past few days with her Inadacadamy. I'm glad she's been able to have fun doing art after seemingly being burnt out for awhile.

View attachment 46056View attachment 46057
This stream had a perfect transition from drawing into discussion of existential dread. The ideal Ina stream.
I hope she has a nice day off for her birthday tomorrow.

I was a bit suprised when she brought up that shes been playing Baldur's Gate 3. Partially because she keeps talking about how limited her time is, and also because I assume that she'd be playing it with several of her IRL friends, whom she normally avoids discussing anything related to.
Many of her steam friends did start playing BG3 2 weeks ago, and in multiplayer lobbies. However it's not like I can prove that shes playing multiplayer or singleplayer.

God's Strongest Dragoon

This stream had a perfect transition from drawing into discussion of existential dread. The ideal Ina stream.
I hope she has a nice day off for her birthday tomorrow.

I was a bit suprised when she brought up that shes been playing Baldur's Gate 3. Partially because she keeps talking about how limited her time is, and also because I assume that she'd be playing it with several of her IRL friends, whom she normally avoids discussing anything related to.
Many of her steam friends did start playing BG3 2 weeks ago, and in multiplayer lobbies. However it's not like I can prove that shes playing multiplayer or singleplayer.
If she has achievements visible, you can cross-reference when her and her friends received story achievements to determine if she's playing solo or multiplayer.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
If View attachment 46022=View attachment 46023, then View attachment 46024=X
Solve for X.
X=Horr, horr sounds like whore. naked, incest, milf, etc.
doing their part to make sure the bloodlines are clean of any filthy gaijin blood.
nah she's good all those other shitty aritsts just wished they were just like Karen.

Proof

*facedesk* the reason why anime did that when animating black people is because early cartoons from english countries animated them like that all pitch black with emphasized lips.

the reason why they draw mostly white skinned characters is a combination of that and their cultural belief in white as a color. both symbolically and through things like the thousands of types of facepaint used by performers most of which uses a white base. which lead to Gyaru using black/brown as a base.
Oh god the bweetle is purtorican....

Even more boog im eatin good

not bugs i hope.
EIEN gen 2 teaser

new whores just dropped.
(i hope not)

God's Strongest Dragoon

Lilrya of Vreverie is going to be doing a Drunk Mario Party collab stream with Kisaka Toriama in about 10mins

FoundrArc

I just want to know
If she has achievements visible, you can cross-reference when her and her friends received story achievements to determine if she's playing solo or multiplayer.
Her steam account is completely private. I'm only basing my assumption off of a pair of her friends who have been playing 'in a multiplayer lobby' several times now when Ina has otherwise been radio silent. No way to check if that lobby is just them or contains 1-2 other private steam accounts.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I thank god each passing day that I never went in fully serious into IT

fucjk.png

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Are there any schedules out there on what merch is being shipped and when? I don't want to send any emails in to Sakana like the meme "WHERE IS THE MERCH" but I also need to remember to actually make contact if I should
In the airi interview he said most of the merch is done but if he doesn't ship it is because they're waiting on an specific item that some manufacturer has taken their sweet ass time on. Just a heads up.

Kai is parasocial and wanted to talk to chat. Turns out that IdolEN is paying for all of the girls to go to therapy. Honestly, pretty smart. Gotta keep your talents somewhat sane, or atleast sane enough they dont go off the deep end Mikeneko style.
head jew has to get rid of all those betterhelp coupons

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
EIEN gen 2 teaser

7zvebi.jpg

Nerissa and Lui have a Japanese-learning collab later. Not a big fan of Nerissa, but she will probably mesh well with Lui. They are both pretty weird. Also, we'll get more bless Luinglish.

How horny will Nerissa be when she encounters one of the Hagbirds of Hololive?
[ ] Simply Horny
[ ] Just Horny
[ ] Very Horny
[ ] Down Bad Horny
[ ] Azehara

View attachment 46086

He's gay for the BOOBIES.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

View attachment 46086
Sounds to me he's just straight, but isn't into 3d. Seems a bit like overcomplicating something pretty simple, but that's the internet nowadays anyway.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Nousagi dropped his Hogwarts Video earlier.

Also yesterday i dropped a no-no square clip

God's Strongest Dragoon

Top Bottom