"Yeah I'm a giantess... why not. Why not?"Runie Ruse

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Found this in my feed, haven watched it yet but it could prove to be interesting.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Big karaoke Collab happening on the 23rd includes some familiar faces to the thread and some for me like Fuukai Rio

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Found this in my feed, haven watched it yet but it could prove to be interesting.

People said the same thing about neuro but it's a year later and no other ai vtuber has really taken off. Maybe, just maybe, it's because it was just a gimmicky novel thing, propelled by clever collabing with other creators, and in reality people don't really care for a bot that just says random shit and has no personality beyond vomiting back whatever actual humans talk to it about.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Big karaoke Collab happening on the 23rd includes some familiar faces to the thread and some for me like Fuukai Rio

Wait wait wait...
Lisa AND Ami!?
:sanasmile: :polkasticks::vespernice:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

By the autism invested in me, I am claiming that is actually Namie. Nagu and Namie don't appear to be following each other on Twitter any more. Namie actually changed her Twitter handle to @nambarimasu from namgoreng back in June-ish. There is another, protected account with the handle @namgoreng, now, that was created in June with only 1 person followed and 4 messages:
foto_no_exif (75).jpg

Thinking that Namie decided to separate her personal from her work when communicating with Nagu on Twitter, maybe?

PekoWick

Would be interesting to see if the JPs start a war for collabs with the girls
I mean its been 22 days since their collab ban ended and this is their 1st official collab with a JP member . Clearly there is no war happening. Also they have regloss now.

Limkin

It seems likely that his infinite wealth comes from saving or investing the money he earned as a content creator
So the people, who were coming out of the woods with claims that he is just running pump and dump schemes in Israeli and he is well-known for doing so and then running away with investors money, were just antis salty that he abandoned them for vtubers and lying through the teeth? Wow, who could've thought

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So the people, who were coming out of the woods with claims that he is just running pump and dump schemes in Israeli and he is well-known for doing so and then running away with investors money, were just antis salty that he abandoned them for vtubers and lying through the teeth? Wow, who could've thought
Idk if there was actual evidence for that but it's completely unrelated to this. Jews never stop trying to make money.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

DanishCookies

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Short

God Damn the Sun

DeepL translation:
Notice.
Thank you for your continued support of Rizu Otonose.
We would like to inform you that Rizu Otonose will terminate its activities on September 30, 2023 (Sat).
September 30, 2023 (Saturday).
New
We have experienced a lot in the past 3 years.
I have been able to enjoy my activities thanks to MuchaMama, all of the creators, and most of all, to you. Thank you so much.
The last transmission will be on Friday, September 29th at 10:00 p.m.
12:00 AM Sep 22, 2023
Membership will end after the last distribution and FANBOX will end at the end of September.
We apologize for the sudden notice.
We hope you will support us until the end.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Fans of Hime collabs are getting pretty well-served of late. Xaeela, a twitch vtuber with 16K subs, has got hold of Rie as a collab partner for her two-year anniversary donothon:

Regarding her last collab with Sayu a couple of days ago, it looks like she done well, picking up several hundred subs over two days. It's a nice boost compared to how she normally goes - her normal sub growth is about as flat as her chest:

1695370908256.png

Hopefully Hime keeps getting rewarded like this if she keeps on doing more collabs.

Attachments

• 1695370672685.png
    1695370672685.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 9

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Fans of Hime collabs are getting pretty well-served of late. Xaeela, a twitch vtuber with 16K subs, has got hold of Rie as a collab partner for her two-year anniversary donothon:

Regarding her last collab with Sayu a couple of days ago, it looks like she done well, picking up several hundred subs over two days. It's a nice boost compared to how she normally goes - her normal sub growth is about as flat as her chest:

View attachment 46250

Hopefully Hime keeps getting rewarded like this if she keeps on doing more collabs.

11pm GST / 11 am EST. On the 24th. @superduper are you trying to snipe @The Proctor during his monthly stream?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
If you start reading up on japan runes today, from completely free online resources including actual spoken dialogue in the form of vtubers, it would take you less than two years to begin speaking and reading it on a basic level.
This would give you a tactical advantage over someone like biyuu, whom for all his coding prowess is a stupid retard when it comes to learning languages, and is also ugly and fat.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
MaiR will be singing at 8PM JST.

Looking forward to this one, Re:AcT singing stream with Hanabasami Kyo and Lisa Makoh at 8PM JST.

DeepL translation:
Notice.
Thank you for your continued support of Rizu Otonose.
We would like to inform you that Rizu Otonose will terminate its activities on September 30, 2023 (Sat).
September 30, 2023 (Saturday).
New
We have experienced a lot in the past 3 years.
I have been able to enjoy my activities thanks to MuchaMama, all of the creators, and most of all, to you. Thank you so much.
The last transmission will be on Friday, September 29th at 10:00 p.m.
12:00 AM Sep 22, 2023
Membership will end after the last distribution and FANBOX will end at the end of September.
We apologize for the sudden notice.
We hope you will support us until the end.
She just celebrated three years just less than a week ago.

Extended clip from Inui Toko's totsu.

Looks like there are three indies calling in as well as Marine.

Found an animated clipper, mostly Sanbaka content for now (Toko, Lize, Ange).

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Limkin

If I show up to the Proctor Livestream while Rie is streaming, will this FINALLY prove that I am actually not in fact Rie herself?
Only that you are good at multitasking and/or know how to prerecord the stream

Top Bottom