"Serfdom doesn't make me horny, guys!"Clio Aite

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Edit:
Since I hate like all you ass-hats swell individuals so much, I want to share this so you can never unsee it, too.
View attachment 50803
I noticed this instantly, and forgot about it nearly as instantly.
It's merely high-class fashion that is above our understanding.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ahem. We are here today to make an announcement that dragon girls are still far superior subspecies of anime girls on the internet with 3 for 3 top tier outfits. The announcement will be cut short because the announcer will be taken to the horny room to not cause commotions among the general public, and we recommend you to ignore random noises coming out of there. Thank you for attention and you all should love dragon girls
Counterpoint: you guys have zentreya

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Correct me if I'm wrong, he is referring to the YT silver play button right?

Definitely. Zapan already said the meme but the gist is that Nijisanji, in a effort to build their own naval fleet, decided to keep their play buttons of each talents that received it under their care.

No one really knows why they need to do this stuff beyond 'opsec' but honestly that excuse itself sounds really dumb, considering how Hololive, their biggest rival doesn't do this kind of stuff.

Either way, Niji doesn't give out silver buttons to Mysta, Mysta doesnt get it after graduated, now as Kuro he can finally own one and not stowed away inside a CEO's dungeon or some shit like that.

Fuckboy he might be through and through, at least he finally got some recognitions he wanted now

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Before I head off, here's this thing EN is doing with a cafe.

Mainly wanted to point it out because the art of Pomu is... well it's nice. Very cute!
View attachment 50807

I'm Pomu('s thigh highs)

How, how can someone be so YABAI but be sexy and cute at the same time!?!?

HOW IS THIS POSSIBRU!?!?
:marinewhat::marinewhat::marinewhat:

"Are you ready for the head?" -Irys, 2023

Honestly, Irys could have a pretty big folder of random txt quotes by herself.
Pocket sized women seem to have a higher than normal tendency to fantasize being used as fuckdolls. I'd think that it kind of goes hand-in-hand with the widespread rape fantasy in women to double down on the lack of control aspect of just being hoisted and tossed into bed and taken advantage of by someone physically larger.
I should, by all metrics, oshi the fuck out of Shiina. But all the space in my heart is taken by Karen and cholesterol.
I've been with a chinese woman for a year and a half so I've gotten acclimatized to bug women. :smugselen:
My nigga
Counterpoint: you guys have zentreya
She's a man, baby!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Honestly, Irys could have a pretty big folder of random txt quotes by herself.

I refuse to believe it's not intentional at this point and she's just a master of the airhead routine to pass it off as 'accidental yabs'.

I should, by all metrics, oshi the fuck out of Shiina. But all the space in my heart is taken by Karen and cholesterol.

Don't worry, with enough cholesterol your heart will become big enough to contain more, especially someone as shrimpy as Shiina.

AmpleChip

Laplus roommate streaming karaoke on niconico right now. It is limited to paid members only possibly because of a face cam, but I'm not sure.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

wemi please dont say it like that im getting conflicted fucking feelings of haha funny and what the fuck woman

im also quite curious on how they extract shiirako and how do you actually eat it despite it being a funny sperm

¥€$

Archive Hoarder
Laplus roommate streaming karaoke on niconico right now. It is limited to paid members only possibly because of a face cam, but I'm not sure.
That conversation with Matsuri must've opened her eyes to the secondary market. Waiting for Laplussy on Fantia arc.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

UberSoldat

Awoogers

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

It is amazing that they are foreigners, but they can talk freely in all kinds of languages:oops:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
wemi please dont say it like that im getting conflicted fucking feelings of haha funny and what the fuck woman

im also quite curious on how they extract shiirako and how do you actually eat it despite it being a funny sperm
:icanfixher:

AmpleChip

That conversation with Matsuri must've opened her eyes to the secondary market. Waiting for Laplussy on Fantia arc.
She already has a fantia but it doesn't contain lewd content to my knowledge (lewdest I've seen is that maid cosplay selfie from the 10k yen plan that's been spread around).
The 10k yen simp tier and the 50k yen ($330/month) gigasimp tier have exclusive photos and videos. I don't know if they're being leaked anywhere. One of the 50k yen videos is just her eating a bowl of rice if that gets someone going.

Awoogers

Negzana

Aki retweeted this, good for her. Nice to see her in the limelight

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I admire the capacity of hololive fans, only two months after the debut of the new people, fans have made their 3d costumes, but also free for everyone to make a second creation:mikothumbsl:

Top Bottom