"I don't think you are preventing world war 3 by arguing with people on the internet"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I guess that maybe the Idol outfits would be an exception to this.
I doubt they are an exception. The idol outfits may have some more care put into them than the Yukata or Swimsuits, since they likely get a lot more use, but they definitely use stock body type models with those, too. There are also way more clipping issues with the non-custom models.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Why does she sound like she's trying to be a man?

I know some women with very mannish/boyish voices that still sit firmly in their connection to being women, I don't think it's anything weird.
do you understand the concept of jokes and hyperbole? :vesperfacepalm:

Your jokes and hyperbole usually align directly with the rest of your demonstrated personality, it can be hard to tell. Additionally, motherfucker we're all autistic do you really think nuance is going to go completely unchallenged at face value?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Caramel Idol's CEo is stepping down to health issues

20231028_162506.png

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Victoria's Debut 2.0 will start soon.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

This is amazing
It really feels like an American Rock´n Roll song
I am going to give Re:Gloss more time to judge them but Hajime and Raden are for sure my favorites.
The first its funny and has a weird accent and the second has godlike Zatsudans.

HOLD THE FUCK UP!! Is this an original song??
Because if it is, I'm fucking cursed I tell ya. The girls I follow only release zoomer or anime garbage and it's not fair!!! :urtearingmeapart:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Sounds like Anchovy is leaving the project and everyone will have to choose what to do on their own.
Nyaru has gotten bigger (no pun) on youtube for the last year or so, she should be fine. But this had me thinking about what would happen to Phase Connect if Kevin came down with health problems.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
They have a variety of 3D bodies, and just plop their heads on them.
People was deluded believing they get a specific 3D model for every single of them, it was suspected since forever but literally the Phantom shark that dont stream pretty much confirmed it when it her 3D summer model they just slammed her tail to her ass because is rigged like the tail of Fubuki and Okayu

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Parasi is presenting a new outfit in a few minutes

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Sounds like Anchovy is leaving the project and everyone will have to choose what to do on their own.
Nyaru has gotten bigger (no pun) on youtube for the last year or so, she should be fine. But this had me thinking about what would happen to Phase Connect if Kevin came down with health problems.

Ancho seems like a good guy (despite following me on Twitter for some freakin' reason) but it does feel like S-Pro has just kind of been hanging out on the back benches and not really living up to their potential for a while. I really hope they're able to continue and grow. But the "staff will have to make difficult decisions about the future" bit sounds rather ominous.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
My wifi is out so 🐺 Time is currently uploading on a real shit mobile data connection (apparently my house is practically a dead zone) so I'll post it when it finally uploads

Airi Sings Dragostea Din Tei full version
And I linked her official short in the description

Twin Adder

So Kiara in her ongoing stream confirmed/reminded people of how these 3D models work. And it's basically what everyone suspected.
They have a variety of 3D bodies, and just plop their heads on them.
She went on to say that sometimes this clashes with the artists way of designing and drawing bodies, putting her "butt buff" for the Holosummer outfit as an example.
It would explain how Holoh3ro suddenly have Default, holosummer and Yukata 3D outfits.
I guess that maybe the Idol outfits would be an exception to this.
So how come 3D Kaela still has stick limbs even in her black shirt model

GayKusa

Early Adopter
Kiara revived Gura, yet again
At this point, Chumbuds chould all at least buy a member for Kiara to thank her for bringing the shark girl back from the dead

She confirmed those members for the Family Feud collab:

Kiara (host)
Fuwawa
Mococo
Bijou
Nerissa
Mumei
Kronii
Ame
Gura

Fuwawa and Mococo are on seperate teams btw

Arznbae

wtf is happening

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
So how come 3D Kaela still has stick limbs even in her black shirt model
She loves the look and requested that they modify the base model to have thinner limbs. Much like IRyS wants to get flatter and shorter (model only), Kaela wants to get thinner and longer.

kaleidoscope

At this point, Chumbuds chould all at least buy a member for Kiara to thank her for bringing the shark girl back from the dead

Kiara (host)
Fuwawa
Mococo
Bijou
Nerissa
Mumei
Kronii
Ame
Gura

family feud
fuwawa and mococo seperate :pippasadl:

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

Because if it is, I'm fucking cursed I tell ya. The girls I follow only release zoomer or anime garbage and it's not fair!!! :urtearingmeapart:
Looks like it's a cover of this 90's cong

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Its a Cover of an Old song like someone linked but as you say its good to see someone release some other genre of music aside from J-pop

Kiara (host)
Fuwawa
Mococo
Bijou
Nerissa
Mumei
Kronii
Ame
Gura

Come on Kiara we where this fucking close to Ayame five Gura ZERO
Please tell me this in November

You are weird Nigga

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Miia is quitting her job to focus more on school full time, plus stream more often since she would be swamped with school after working all day. This should improve her stress levels because she's been complaining about her job a lot recently.

She also has a new model ready but hasn't reannounced the reveal stream yet.

Top Bottom