"hello!!!!!!!my name is usadapekora!!!! i'm veryvery cute girl!!! today is cragy english quiz charenge!!!! i'mfiting yeaaaaaaaa!!! so, everyone pekora ouensiro!!!peko!!! sosite pekora wo agame tatematu re!!! cheak it now! come!!! here!!! ret'S go!!!!"Usada Pekora

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I don't know where the rrat that she is a mafia princess but out of all the rrats I like this one the best.
it was very softly confirmed that her mother is a bussiness woman of some kind I'm not sure if her position in (name of company) was ever confirmed but its one of the big ones in Indo.

From there the Rrat basically wrote it's self that shes a cutthroat mafia capo and Reine is even more cutthroat then that.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Unfunny clip from media share stream, no enemy to look up this time.

I watched it all, she really needed someone to filter the shitty prompts. I don't know if the talents can slave away their managers, but I would do that because she got a good rhythm on banter and menhera, but her tangents to fill in for the bad ones were as interesting as Zentreya.
The problem with submission streams is that everyone wants to see their submission read, which put Rie in an awkward spot: do you do read all submissions, even the boring, bad or uninteresting ones, or ones that make the same joke for the millionth time? Oh, and to make that decision more difficult, the same people putting in submissions are no doubt the same people that have memberships, send superchats and support her by buying her merch.

In that view, Rie's decision to read everything makes sense, even if that content was not always compelling. Still, not a bad stream, and I'm sure there will be some good clips out of it.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I don't know where the rrat that she is a mafia princess but out of all the rrats I like this one the best.
Think it's because we know she's from some kind of "empire" in a sense, and being SEA that usually goes somewhat hand in hand with "mafia" relations, but I doubt it's literal.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Imagine, hard smoking and drinking and the life of a streamer causing illness.
I mean, if her supposed age of 21 is accurate, it's a bit early for it to show.

Then again, if there is anything vtubing has taught us, it's that vtubers are ridiculously fragile.
it was very softly confirmed that her mother is a bussiness woman of some kind I'm not sure if her position in (name of company) was ever confirmed but its one of the big ones in Indo.
CEO of Trans Media, a subsidiary of Trans Corp, which among other things, runs Trans TV and Trans7.

No, I am not kidding.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Coming soon from Hololive, a new generation full of diversity and cultural appropriation:

Holo-N(iggers)

That's right! Riding the woke and vermintide wave which has been so successful in Hollywood and American Corporations, it has been the dream of Cover to experience this kind of movement. They have taken the necessary steps to make sure that upcoming talents will represent all the diverse people in the world: African American Women!

Debuting on the 30th of November, these four women of color and proper representation will show the the world that the best way to appropriate yourself is if you are a woman of color (meaning black) and being homosexual.

Here are the talents that will debut:

Evony Diamond 💎
She's a BLACK Saharan Princess who liberated her country from the pig infested patriarchy and is now ruling them with her grace, wit and charm of a female incel journalist.

Thalia dela Costa la Concordia de Chimichanga ✨
A BROWN Latinx teenager from Venezuela who was sold to a rich dark wizard by her family for a bucket of KFC Fried Chicken. Having innate magical talents because of being a woman, she became the apprentice of the rich dark wizard. Having brains, beauty and a bodacious pettan body, she rose to fame in the Venezualan Magic Academy and became the student council president. She vows to teach the ignorant plebs on how to become like her: Perfect.

Cherry Cockatrice 🌈
Hailing from Chicago Illinois, famous male to female transgender drag queen Cherry decided that being too rich and famous wasn't giving him any thrills. Years of grooming discord kittens and advocating genital mutilations and transitions has become stale for her. One day while browsing Twitter she came across a vtuber named MarinaVT and said to herself "I'm better than that bitch!" so with her fame and fortune, she paid Yagoo a million dollars to become a vtuber under Hololive with the condition that he can make her own vtuber unit and so, Holo-N was born. With her rustic voice and effeminate charm, you can expect Cherry Cockatrice to be as entertaining as her being a drag queen.

Khatrhinah Dhinah Macanthot

As an orphan in the worst place in the world, Tondo Manila, Khatrhinah has a rough upbringing but it didn't stop her from pursuing her and all Filipinx women's dream: to marry a rich, white guy from California. Living in the slums, all she could do was sell balut and eat pagpag. One day, she got scouted as a dancer for a noontime show and everything changed for her. Having saved up a lot of money, she bought a plane ticket to California to reach her dreams but got scouted by Cherry instead. Having used up all her money, she tries to use her Filipinx wits to become a vtuber and get herself a rich, white Californian husband.

Please support their upcoming debuts by sending tons of superchats and memberships. Remember, if you don't support them then you are a RACIST NAZI MALE PIG THAT DON'T DESERVE ANY BASIC RIGHTS IN THIS WORLD!!!

Dude, that looks like AI as fuck.

There is a seperate thread for spicy posts, I suggest you post these there next time.

Rie, for the love of God, :gsh:

Obligatory Video Post:

9am has another animation.

Haachama is :architect:able confirmed!

Holo-N(igggers): The only Vtuber group with their own Only Fans.
Also, Haachama gaining weight makes sense if she was in hospital for 2 months and probably barely ate during her stress period.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
The problem with submission streams is that everyone wants to see their submission read, which put Rie in an awkward spot: do you do read all submissions, even the boring, bad or uninteresting ones, or ones that make the same joke for the millionth time? Oh, and to make that decision more difficult, the same people putting in submissions are no doubt the same people that have memberships, send superchats and support her by buying her merch.

In that view, Rie's decision to read everything makes sense, even if that content was not always compelling. Still, not a bad stream, and I'm sure there will be some good clips out of it.
While I agree that you should answer your public, the quality of your content should be above all, unless it's a specific stream about appeasing everyone. Filtering the repeated answers would do wonders already.
As a creator you should always stick to your convictions, if it doesn't end with the desired results then you look back and build over it, being wishy-washy and not going full creator mode or full GFE makes you a bitch, although it is my mistake to expect decisiveness from a woman.

Eggy just started jonging

Last edited:

¥€$

Archive Hoarder
Ye, basically impossible for smoking or drinking-related health issues to materialise at that age, and it stays that way well into early to mid-30s, assuming there are no other untreated health issues.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Fuwamoco called in to Haachama:

Biboo fawning:

PekoWick

Ayame stream

Edit : she stream earlier on twitch btw

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
1699284856273.png
So this was the Special Suisei Project that was revealed today
Lets see how it goes
Ayame stream

3 to 0
But they will still compare Gura to Ayame LOL

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
View attachment 54679
So this was the Special Suisei Project that was revealed today
Lets see how it goes

3 to 0
But they will still compare Gura to Ayame LOL
to be fair the ayamers preggo rrat because she isnt streaming has slowed down considerably ever since so i actually like it

goombers on the other hand :depressedtako:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I think we just got our very own political cartoon

But for something more wholesome

For those unaware that was the macaroni sheep she made on her handcam stream.

DanishCookies

Then again, if there is anything vtubing has taught us, it's that vtubers are ridiculously fragile.

CEO of Trans Media, a subsidiary of Trans Corp, which among other things, runs Trans TV and Trans7.

No, I am not kidding.
I HATE TRANS.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
"My mom wants me to take over the HRT conglomerate but I just want to be a cute anime girl on the internet."

Negzana

to be fair the ayamers preggo rrat because she isnt streaming has slowed down considerably ever since so i actually like it

goombers on the other hand :depressedtako:
It's so simple how to get more Gura content. Gura just needs to make some shorts with her FWU and everybody wins. Chumbuds get content, Gura gets more views, more people will buy the FWU giving Gura and Hololive more revenue, Gura used to make rp videos with toys so it should be easy for her, and doesn't have to spend hours streaming so she can focus on the baby with Vesper.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
I miss Ami... uuuuuuuuu...
Tiny Ami got away with some of the buckos' halloween candy!!
unnamed.png
Sauce
Thought you guys should know.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Pekora??:pekonod:APOKI's 3d effects are some of the best I've seen from VTB, and of course their original songs are good too!

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter

No, I am not kidding.
It might be more than those two local ID TV stations, since Trans Media encapsulate more media-focused contents, like say, local variant of CNN/CNBC, and even local offices of SM Entertainment, aka those Korean K-pops stuff.

Of course we don't exactly know whether the CEO is on all of that, or one aspect (since iirc it never really delved but I might be wrong), but likely that it would be at least one aspect of media stuff that Trans Media controlled. Or maybe it's a misdirection and the CEO controls other part of Trans Corp's other juncture like its own malls (Trans Malls/Studios, yes), or it's own supermarket chain (which is also called Trans Market, and was left-over from filthy french's Carrefour's supermarket chain that was bought off by Trans Corp a long time ago).

Who knows, indeed.
I HATE TRANS.
"My mom wants me to take over the HRT conglomerate but I just want to be a cute anime girl on the internet."
The name is already there way before the whole trans movement began to reach normal mind consensus, since to the ID people at least, it's literally just a short-handed name of "Transformation" or "Transformasi" in ID. Would be very insane if they would suddenly become woke in a country that already abhor wokeism in general.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
why the fuck is he standing like a trex :ironmousekek:

Top Bottom