"Our CEO is god!"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Pokémon Christmas album listen along.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
I'm not menhera, I just want to marry Hexa, is that so wrong?
In the VANISHINGLY RARE occasion that you somehow succeed at marrying Hexa, I'll be sure to check the news every so often for Hexa's RM's name so I can dox you. I'm sure it'll be located right next to the words "was murdered in a domestic dispute."

Anyway, have a cute animation

Bronze

Remi's got into an accident but she's mostly fine.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Remi's got into an accident but she's mostly fine.

As if she wasn't already autistic enough, Remimama has done significant brain damage to her child. I fully expect her streams to be even cuter from here on out.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
She is this tame because she is in holo.

Phase shiori would probs be a whole lot wilder :yubi:
I am dangerously close to just simping Shiori anyway, her autism is infectious. Phase Shiori would be a force to be reckoned with. I kinda like where she's at now though, she's able to be unfiltered just enough to stand out and be a draw while not being so far gone that it's her entire personality, she's just cute and dorky most of the time. A smaller audience would be nice since she is a streamer that does seem to really do the audience engagement thing a lot. I can't blame the Novellites tbh, I've been chasing power autists like her irl since I was a lad.

Towle

Hey! You forgot the most important part! The wardrobe malfunction~

:iryswooo:

Why does she have that toggle, not that I complain.

frz

I am dangerously close to just simping Shiori anyway, her autism is infectious. Phase Shiori would be a force to be reckoned with. I kinda like where she's at now though, she's able to be unfiltered just enough to stand out and be a draw while not being so far gone that it's her entire personality, she's just cute and dorky most of the time. A smaller audience would be nice since she is a streamer that does seem to really do the audience engagement thing a lot. I can't blame the Novellites tbh, I've been chasing power autists like her irl since I was a lad.

I have no further contribution here but youtube decided to randomly recommend this to me so you can also have a watch

"Sometimes it's not the size of your penis. It's the heart of your penis"

Actual new clip:

shiori shows off her autism level "Nikola Tesla made cars!!!" "Vin Diesel? That's diesel fuel right?"

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"AN AUTISTIC CHRISTMAS"
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
VIRTUAL
ASYLUM ADVENT CALENDAR

Day 3:
"Waifu Race War"
"We do not choose our oshis, but we do choose
to judge others based on theirs,
be tolerant of all (except for those who do not deserve it)."
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Starring:
Johnathan (The Whore) Betuver
Adam (The Split-Personality) K.
Francisco (Pancho) N. Jojer

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I was surprised to find out that Miko Sakura, Houshou Marine and Azki had sung the theme song for an adult sex game three years ago:yagoocry::kroniiphone:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I have no further contribution here but youtube decided to randomly recommend this to me so you can also have a watch
See this just makes me upset with myself for not looking into her more after that one collab I saw her in with ironmouse and I think it was Silvervale or Melody along with some others. Her personality in that collab had none of this style but in retrospect it was probably just because it was a very crowded collab with some really weird fuckers in it.

I could've had Shiorin Stocks from the ground up :gunpeko:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Came across this while doomscrolling.

4.1k Twitch followers/11k Youtube subs.

1701621859058.png

Their Discord confirms he was in the ICU for quite some time, then suffered multiple heart attacks, which presumably were the cause of death.

Indicates a traumatic passing; car crash, stabbing, etc. He was apparently a flip, and I've vaguely heard that flip-land can be a violent place, so maybe that explains it.

First time I've witnessed a talent die. Feels weird. No obvious red-flags on any of his accounts, seems like just a guy trying to make a living and copping the old 'time and unforeseen circumstances' card. One more guy on my radar to look out for after the resurrection.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Why does she have that toggle, not that I complain.
It's just an asset she picked up from booth. The toggle was put in by the assets artist so it can be sold to more people.

Something cool i found on the hell site. This streamer has made what i assume to be a game full of her watercolor art with Scene transistions and chat's TTS messages talking through an in-world character.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Came across this while doomscrolling.

4.1k Twitch followers/11k Youtube subs.

View attachment 58881

Their Discord confirms he was in the ICU for quite some time, then suffered multiple heart attacks, which presumably were the cause of death.

Indicates a traumatic passing; car crash, stabbing, etc. He was apparently a flip, and I've vaguely heard that flip-land can be a violent place, so maybe that explains it.

First time I've witnessed a talent die. Feels weird. No obvious red-flags on any of his accounts, seems like just a guy trying to make a living and copping the old 'time and unforeseen circumstances' card. One more guy on my radar to look out for after the resurrection.

Vehicle accident stats aren't great in most of the world and any place with heavy motorcycle usage is prone to a lot more accidents. For a traumatic accident, which is what it sounds like, that'd be my first guess.

RIP

Bronze

Remember the vtuber called Hinagawa Kyomi from We livers who had a beef with them for not getting paid for years etc? Today We Livers has released an entire thread full of media and information to clarify the misunderstandings with proof(according to translation). Seems CEO made a promise during his stream to show them.

Supporters and fans WeLivers Thank you for your support to WeLivers. On November 25, 2023 (Saturday), there was a very unfortunate misunderstanding between
Hinagawa Kyomi as one of the talent WeLivers with WeLivers Management, and Hinagawa Kyomi has been spreading accusations against the WeLivers.
In accordance with the promise on livestreaming "Clarification about accusation WeLivers Hinagawa Kyomi", then we will open Hinagawa Kyomi's total asset information transparently with evidence the payment. For details of the total assets and proof of payment, can be viewed through the link drive
here : https://bit.ly/TotalAsetHinagawaKyomi
Regarding Hinagawa Kyomi's salary of IDR 4,509,372, unfortunately it cannot be paid because Hinagawa Kyomi has not given her account number information. We will soon inform back when the salary payment has been made.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and we hope you will
continue to support and enjoy the content of our WeLivers and talents for the future.
Thank you.

Edit:

Oh right, regarding the micro-drama between ID/EN speaking vtuber Hinagawa Kyomi and the ID micro-agency We_Live, I still haven't translated much of Kyomi's evidences (which is on @Short 's archived post about it, I swear I'll get to it now) but Kyomi seems to just decided to call it quit.

.... but she does states that she was a minor when she started it two-three years ago. Do she really need to state it? Maybe? Or is it just a last spite against the agency? Who knows?

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Her PL was pretty much the same, maybe with a slightly lower voice, tbh.

That's the thing. By all indications, Shiori's not restricted in Hololive beyond the usual game permissions stuff. She's pretty much herself.

Okay, she probably couldn't do a stream on Chris-chan, but her PL did that exactly once.

Also, Suisei dancing:

braindoko

It's just an asset she picked up from booth. The toggle was put in by the assets artist so it can be sold to more people.

Something cool i found on the hell site. This streamer has made what i assume to be a game full of her watercolor art with Scene transistions and chat's TTS messages talking through an in-world character.

>shindigs how do you find all these cool vtubers?

1701624037181.png
I have a feeling some of you guys have a similar setup. I multiwatch too but not to this extreme

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Remember the vtuber called Hinagawa Kyomi from We livers who had a beef with them for not getting paid for years etc? Today We Livers has released an entire thread full of media and information to clarify the misunderstandings with proof(according to translation). Seems CEO made a promise during his stream to show them.

On November 25, 2023 (Saturday), there was a very unfortunate misunderstanding between
Hinagawa Kyomi as one of the talent WeLivers with WeLivers Management, and Hinagawa
Kyomi has been spreading accusations against the WeLivers.
In accordance with the promise on livestreaming "Clarification about accusation WeLivers Hinagawa Kyomi",
then we will open Hinagawa Kyomi's total asset information transparently with evidence
the payment. For details of the total assets and proof of payment, can be viewed through the link drive
here : https://bit.ly/TotalAsetHinagawaKyomi
Regarding Hinagawa Kyomi's salary of IDR 4,509,372, unfortunately it cannot be paid
because Hinagawa Kyomi has not given her account number information. We will soon
inform back when the salary payment has been made.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and we hope you will
continue to support and enjoy the content of our WeLivers and talents for the future.
Thank you.

The crazy thing to me is it seems this agency acts basically as a loan to front the cost of model and stream assets, and then the income from the talents goes to paying off that debt, and only the amount afterwards gets paid out (minus cut).

I understand there are plenty of talent agencies that use this model, a great example is pretty much all of kpop racks up charges for training and production costs and so on against the individual earnings, but it's certainly not standard for vtuber agencies. Even if their accounts balance it just means they have a pretty exploitative agreement. I'd say contract, but it doesn't appear they had a written one.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

The crazy thing to me is it seems this agency acts basically as a loan to front the cost of model and stream assets, and then the income from the talents goes to paying off that debt, and only the amount afterwards gets paid out (minus cut).

I understand there are plenty of talent agencies that use this model, a great example is pretty much all of kpop racks up charges for training and production costs and so on against the individual earnings, but it's certainly not standard for vtuber agencies. Even if their accounts balance it just means they have a pretty exploitative agreement. I'd say contract, but it doesn't appear they had a written one.

It's likely a direct copy of a Music Industry contract, and likely as onerous. If you've ever wondered why people hate Labels, it's because the contracts are horrid.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Kiara finishes Super Mario RPG today. Curious what her next big Weekend game will be.

Kusogaki Stream Alert.

Mio Mama cooks handcam!!

Just about every JP talent I'm subbed to played that HoloParade game last night, if that's something you guys are interested in previewing.

Also, Korone, Polka, and Pekora dropped a new cover.

Did this get posted?

Art for the Inmate's soul.

Top Bottom