"Between obesity and everything else, Ronald McDonald has killed more kids than the clown from IT"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

niggaphil

Poor Dizzy and Rie... always the bridesmaids, never the brides.
If Lia could get into 100k with her strong effort (I remember Lia is considered as low-tier due to her shit contents in early days?), I think Dizzy and Rie also could do it.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
"Don't worry, it's literally just GW making up batshit stuff that makes no sense and contradicts preexisting lore. Then it invalidates it in the next edition. Oh, and it lets its writers occasionally add their respawning super special OCs."

It's kind of like vtubing lore, actually.

Habsburg shall rise again.

@superduper is botting her.
LIES AND SLANDER! I WOULD NEVER RESORT TO BOTTING!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh playing Escape 8 at 7PM JST.

Might watch this, especially after watching the usually calm Suu panicking a lot yesterday and she's supposed to be the calmer Reverbrate member.

MaiR's usual Friday karaoke at 8PM JST. Today's view is vertical though.

Clip from Mel, Hinaano, and Aria's practice day for yesterday's ShibuHal Custom.

Another Patra's FF2 clip.

I just found out the Japanese calls the characters getting blind status effect "Party people" because of the sunglasses in early FF games.

Hopefully someone clipped a translation of the Game of Life by the oneesans. At one point Aki NTR'd Beni.

shes definitely gonna pull for eimi
She ended up pulling for both, getting Eimi after 60 pulls and Himari after 160. She's actually leveling up her account and characters so when she reached 3-24 it was a breeze unlike some who needed to level up off stream (Sei).
She got very emotional as well during Eden Treaty, crying hard during Azusa-Hifumi scene and unable to read the story.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'm really happy for Rie! With this explosive growth she's been having she's sure to become the biggest member of Gen2 sooner or later! Then maybe in a year or so she can grow bigger than Pippa and lead Phase connect to a better place than Pippa and her pipnig audience. I'm so glad she's so receptive to her audiences feedback on both standard social media and containment sites like hear and 4chan, I'm sure it's really helping that she spends all her time reading the constructive criticism that exists on pcg! All of you that are talking trash at Rie should be ashamed of yourselves for mocking my perfect and seiso uwu bean of a streamer. Fuck the haters and pipnigs that doubt my queen. Especially you Reticule, burn in a fire.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I'm really happy for Rie! With this explosive growth she's been having she's sure to become the biggest member of Gen2 sooner or later! Then maybe in a year or so she can grow bigger than Pippa and lead Phase connect to a better place than Pippa and her pipnig audience. I'm so glad she's so receptive to her audiences feedback on both standard social media and containment sites like hear and 4chan, I'm sure it's really helping that she spends all her time reading the constructive criticism that exists on pcg! All of you that are talking trash at Rie should be ashamed of yourselves for mocking my perfect and seiso uwu bean of a streamer. Fuck the haters and pipnigs that doubt my queen. Especially you Reticule, burn in a fire.

take your meds

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Peperoncino playing Fall Guys

New Anon Short

And happy 6th to one of the OG VSingers, Fuji Aoi

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
overdose in adderral right this instant

Panko Enjoyer

I'm happy you didn't let the hate get to you but please be realistic.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Ah, an exquisitely rare Risu animation

Even the Evil AI ships Vedal and Anny

Vedal just has to program Neuro to hack into Department of State servers and issue Anny a Visa

Filian turns into an actual cat

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
My midget wife once again...She has a tape measurer to measure her desk, and uses it to measure her wingspan:

Somewhere in the area of 136-143cm. She may have been holding the tape measurer in her hands instead of going from fingertip to fingertip, but still, so tiny.
(In case you didn't know, it's supposed to be pretty close to 1:1 with your height, which is why I think she maybe wasn't doing fingertip to fingertip.)

UberSoldat

Pioneer

AZKi is doing an endurance karaoke to reach 900k subs

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Ensok

Early Adopter

Aqua is significantly struggling to grasp Exit 8.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Ame will be slowing down her activities to deal with some stuff for the next few months.
I dont remember, can I just show the whole member post or will Proctor sama be mad?

Edit:

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Ame will be slowing down her activities to deal with some stuff for the next few months.
I dont remember, can I just show the whole member post or will Proctor sama be mad?

Tldr Don't post but you can link to it posted elsewhere.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
It's interesting to me that 3/4 of this forum's avatars are Shiori Novella, every page is almost a drip feed of shioriclips, but I still don't feel inclined to watch her streams yet.
Same, and I say this already having really liked Sukoya. They got a Kayahara model, something that made me want to actually give a HoloEN a watch, and used it on fucking Natsumi Moe. :pikameepain:

Top Bottom