"The Pokemon community? Well fuck them in particular"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

soap suds

Question for those in the know - can Koreans use YouTube for streaming? Or was it also fucked? Sorry if this was discussed somewhere I didn't see, I'm ignorant on this front.
Koreans can use YouTube for streaming, it just isn’t the go to site for some reason. Most of the mainstream Korean content creators used Twitch because that’s just the site everyone’s used since the beginning and it’s easier to gain an audience there. For example, exKR mainly stream on YouTube, but when they did stream on Twitch their numbers were slightly higher, and that’s because more Koreans use Twitch to watch livestreams than YouTube. That’s going to change now obviously, but if people are switching over to Naver, then I don’t really see them migrating over to YouTube. Naver gets a lot of traffic, it’s sort of like Weibo in that sense, so people might prioritize the eyes already on Naver rather than take a chance at people finding them through YouTube.

Bronze

Shiina had to move tonight's stream to tomorrow because she had an allergic reaction. Hopefully it isn't too serious and she feels better soon.

archive

She took some medicine and says it will pass. Hopefully it will and she'll be fine

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter

Love it. Obvious reasons why Nerissa is my favorite Advent.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
That doesn't answer a lot, I know guys that have both started balding or greying in their 20's as far as premature greying/balding goes. I wouldn't be surprised if Amiya's mid or late 30s.
Yes, but which thirties? Spiders do date to the carboniferous, and she's pretty retro... The 330s mya are a possibility.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
That said, I did check around and he claimed that its a dual citizenship thingie (Indonesia, AFAIK, does not allow dual citizenship), so its a big chance that he's there with temporary citizenship thingie (KITAS/Kartu Izin Tinggal Terbatas, pretty much means temporary stay permit card) and the needed Visa with temporary staying stuff (VITAS) for at least 2 years or so.

Edit: I forgot how dumb this motherfucker is. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets kicked out soon.

I'll speak from my experiences with friends and co-workers who have been dual citizens in various countries. We now know that Kuro is not yet an Indonesian citizen in the legal sense (there's some ambiguity in English where "citizen" can just mean "person who lives in a place" without an official legal sense), but if he does get full legal citizenship, he almost certainly won't have to renounce his UK citizenship if he doesn't want to. When a country says they don't recognize dual citizenship, it just means that legally speaking, when you become a citizen of that country, they will cease to legally recognize any other citizenship you might have while dealing with the government - they don't actually waste time and resources enforcing it with criminal penalties or anything like that. I've only heard of one instance in which a country (Japan) literally forced one of its citizens to renounce citizenship of another country (America) and I'm pretty sure that guy was bullshitting because he was mad at the George W administration or something. (Debito, if that name rings any bells.)

Maintaining dual citizenship can actually be really useful while traveling between the two countries because you don't need visas in either country - just flash the passport for each country when you land and you're in.

Lantern Flare

Evil chuuni hag getting drunk and talking about alcohol (and probably one piece)

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Also @Dazzle are you intersted in JP streamers with jank translation tech? Here is Kita Nanachi,
I already follow her on twitch actually shes pretty cool. Shes like 3-4k range so shes "normal" and "ok" at videogame

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I've only heard of one instance in which a country (Japan) literally forced one of its citizens to renounce citizenship of another country (America) and I'm pretty sure that guy was bullshitting because he was mad at the George W administration or something. (Debito, if that name rings any bells.)
You're not wrong about Debito being a bullshitter in general, but (taken from https://www.moj.go.jp/EN/MINJI/minji78.html):

Prevention of multiple nationality condition (Article 5, Paragraph 1, Item 5 of the Japanese Nationality Act)
 Those who wish to be naturalized must either have no nationality or, in principle, lose their nationality by naturalization. As an exception, in cases where the nationality of the country cannot be lost regardless of the intention of the person, naturalization may be permitted even if this condition is not met (Article 5, Paragraph 2 of the Japanese Nationality Act).

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Nyaru is talking about ALA:

And Lia is playing PMD:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Koreans can use YouTube for streaming, it just isn’t the go to site for some reason. Most of the mainstream Korean content creators used Twitch because that’s just the site everyone’s used since the beginning and it’s easier to gain an audience there. For example, exKR mainly stream on YouTube, but when they did stream on Twitch their numbers were slightly higher, and that’s because more Koreans use Twitch to watch livestreams than YouTube. That’s going to change now obviously, but if people are switching over to Naver, then I don’t really see them migrating over to YouTube. Naver gets a lot of traffic, it’s sort of like Weibo in that sense, so people might prioritize the eyes already on Naver rather than take a chance at people finding them through YouTube.
Koreans are more used to the JustinTV/Twitch style setups, YT caught on more with Japan because of the NND-ish style similarities, especially back in the day.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Oh, neat. Someone did a Russian cover of Fools, Fools, Fools. I also see I'm Your Treasure Box in my recs. Wonder what else they've done.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Oh my fucking god this airheaded dumbass :whatastory:

Last edited:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
To add to this we watched 80% of pink cat’s audience vanish after the relationship stuff and leaving vshowhoe. They still got vshowhoe but I can imagine the drop off is gonna get to them.
I thought Nyanner's audience left her when she became a lazy flesh streamer.

rin had another brilliant idea of sifting through her hate comments but this time it includes fistfights

Employing her chat to fight her antis is a smart move. @Awoogers time to show off your Flip Kwon Do to impress your oshi.

Kiara and Nerissa might be gayer than previously thought. They are surpassing Pavonashi gayness.

Fucking hell, GET MARRIED AND HAVE BABIES ALREADY!!!

Found this a week ago and just keep forgetting to share this with you guys. Some fans who are musically inclined got together and performed an orchestral version of some Hololive songs. It was KINO AF. It would be peak Holo if they performed at SUPER EXPO.

Seggs with Panko?

Melody gets distracted by cake.

DrunkRyS collab when?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Goth scissor woman doing a rare collab outside of her Advent genmates.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I thought Nyanner's audience left her when she became a lazy flesh streamer.

Employing her chat to fight her antis is a smart move. @Awoogers time to show off your Flip Kwon Do to impress your oshi.

Fucking hell, GET MARRIED AND HAVE BABIES ALREADY!!!

Found this a week ago and just keep forgetting to share this with you guys. Some fans who are musically inclined got together and performed an orchestral version of some Hololive songs. It was KINO AF. It would be peak Holo if they performed at SUPER EXPO.

Seggs with Panko?

Melody gets distracted by cake.

DrunkRyS collab when?

It was definitely a combo of everything. It’s not the best case to compare to but a similar decline happened to the shy lily clone as well. However, it seems like they did a good job getting rid of the unicorns but only time will tell.

Top Bottom