"Why would you be offended that cannibals refuse to eat black people? Wouldn't that be a good kind of racism? hoHOhoHO! - Do we need more racial diversity in the cannibalism victim community?! hoHOhoHO!!"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lantern Flare

Selen update - attentive anons on the newly formed /doki/ general thread noticed this morning that several videos from her previous Dokibird identity were unprivated as of at least this morning.
It's sad that she had to go through all that shit but I think she'll be happier in the end as an indie, she'll get a boost in views for sure at least. Hope things work out for her.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Giving your D&D character a backstory longer than a sentence or two is a waste of everybody's time. I don't want to hear poorly written fiction; I just want to play the game.

When you get to level two, the stuff you did at level one to get there is your backstory.

Different strokes different folks but I hear you. My character was literally just looking for her twin brother so I'd like to think it was simple?

I've played some great campaigns before and since though, so it's not the biggest deal.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lia and Airi are finally on the infamous cheese date.

Aaand they're lost

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Lia and Airi are finally on the infamous cheese date.

Aaand they're lost

Goodspeed to them with Airi's driving and/or the absolute shittery that is driving in Commiefornia

Ensok

Early Adopter

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

Skye Shinryu is going to do a karaoke stream for her birthday, possibly with the model teased here:

She is also doing a 2 day donothon:

Lottie did a fun sea creature stream earlier.

Bug Eater

Highping Monaca is currently 50 subs away from 30k and doing an endurance stream making fake rice out of wheat flour (?) (edit: she's doing some karaoke at the same time now)

Also just sharing this upcoming stream because it's immoral and you shouldn't watch it.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

My bad, barbaric gaikokujin. I automatically assumed you were too inferior to understand my divine Yamato language. Ack ack ack!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Shilling one of the OGs playing BG3 with a very questionable thumbnail choice GODDAMN :irysisadork:

famous artist pipkun

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Selen update - attentive anons on the newly formed /doki/ general thread noticed this morning that several videos from her previous Dokibird identity were unprivated as of at least this morning.
Ironically, the ones that some archivers actually chose to archive (since being realistic, unless you were a bark knight you likely weren't watching her let alone archiving any of her shit.)

Ensok

Early Adopter

braindoko

Skye Shinryu is going to do a karaoke stream for her birthday, possibly with the model teased here:

Her normal model is so good anything else is a downgrade. Anyone here who watches her regularly, what's her content like?

Also just sharing this upcoming stream because it's immoral and you shouldn't watch it.

Couldn't help but notice Bay Lurker hearts Vampire Pomu but migos Puff Pomu. It's the melons isn't it :smugmoona:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Please, IRys, for the love of God this needs to be a new EP.
She mentioned in the Lethal Company with Anya that she has studio recording on the 15th. Whether that means 3d studio or recording studio, it means something.

Top Bottom