"The rain is just God's piss"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Midnight Grand Orchestra is having their first live concert now, free part can be watch here

Stage is less 3D than the previous mini live but having crowd cheers mid-songs are always a plus point, COMETLOVE :polkasticks:
Edit for announcement: MV for Allegro is in production stage and a collaboration with Idolm@ster Starlight Stage will go live at 3/11
Screenshot-2024-02-20-184411.png

Also, MV for Soliloquy will be dropped at 10PM JST (They mistook the premiere date at first before quickly changing it back, it was supposed to be released today LOL)

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

People recommending Kirsche too. This Gator is the Jojo guy from the Legal Mindset stream

Asmongold was already posted in the Doki thread

Just crossposting some numberfag info regarding Asmon:
We all know youtube shows a reduced CCV compared to Twitch but Asmon casually sits with like 20k-30k CCV daily while he has a fuckload of people that watch his VODs on youtube. For instance, his Helldivers 2 stream (~2hr VOD) was posted Monday morning and it already has 720k views and is currently #20th trending for gaming on youtube. His Deep Rock Galactic: Survivor stream (~2.5hr VOD) was posted 3 days ago and has 1 million views. He's a comfortably 5view streamer with a gigantic following on youtube.

I know some people here love to hate on the Bald Man but he's undeniably a massively huge content creator and if she can actually get that collab, it's going to be insane for her growth. This is an immensely big opportunity for her.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
People recommending Kirsche too. This Gator is the Jojo guy from the Legal Mindset stream

Reminder that's the same gator who carried that gunt till the weight got too heavy.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Two redheads singing together at 9PM JST, Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh and 774inc's Akane Canna.

Neoporte's Tentei Forte and how cute she has to be to enter the company.

Someone mentioned Iroha's collab with one of the members being 774inc's Souya Ichika. Apparently there used to be a major arcana channel subbing her content but the last release was two years ago.

niggaphil

Reminder that's the same gator who carried that gunt till the weight got too heavy.
Translation: Gator had been sucking the Gunt's micro penis for few years before the Corn Harvest. :dokiSmug:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
More OG love this time with Sora collabing with one of her first duet partners, Fuji Aoi

:sanasmile:

Also a new Anon VOD

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If you feel like giving your support to Froot because she's been having a hard time lately, someone has made a thread for you to do that:

It's probably not as hard a time as her ex-husband was having serving in the military overseas while she was getting piped at home, but don't sweat the small details.

Update:

Lol. Lying about donating money for clout a year ago was ancient history, I guess. My bad.

Black Sheep

See also Fallen Shadow
I will admit I do like Shondo very much when she's playing games and chatting or whatever but her "husbands" are the most insane vtuber fans out there. Take a 1 minute look at /shon/ and you'll see some of the worst, most mentally ill people at their most bitter and miserable. She insists that the gfe thing is a real relationship, and these people take it so seriously that some claim to have told IRL acquaintances and even their parents about it. It's common practice to stalk prominent viewers and "report" them if they aren't seen as being faithful enough and the thread spends most of its time arguing over the various sins of other shondophrenics as if it's some sort of purity contest. Crabs in a bucket type shit. It doesn't help that she is genuinely legitimately seriously mentally ill and incredibly parasocial towards her chat. One of the most schizo incidents semi recently was her sekrit club twitter she used for menheraing and drawing fucked up guro of her own self insert OC (worth noting she says she is asexual so any gratification she gets is purely sadistic)becoming more well known among the community and getting deleted, setting off allegations of favouritism and leaving a lot of people who had potentially invested a lot in the "relationship" feeling betrayed and left out. The brainworms about it continue to this day (search /vt/ archives for RRK to see what I mean). There was also a guy that died but that's a whole other thing. Anyone else who's observed the subcommunity will understand just how intense the whole schizo ecosystem is.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Nijisanji is so desperate for a win they staged a false flag hatter clap back
1708428184041.png
1708428216385.png
Lol accounts already dead
Edit*
Might be relevant
Screenshot_20240220_062804_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Spica playing ukulele and singing

Lumi(sweet one) playing La-Mulana

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Just crossposting some numberfag info regarding Asmon:
Also if you see her followers, the guy that is on charge of Mythic, Asmongold and Charlie follow her on twitter, if she doesnt end in Vshoujo she is definitely going to end in Mythic

frz

Im not denying he could be a corpo sock but isnt creating a randy throaway to say shit common
Creating a randy throwaway to say shit is common yes but blocking people on it is not. It doesnt make any sense to block someone that you go out of your way to make an entire account purely for shittalking at.
It's the equivalent of making a bait thread but instantly blocked the thread so that you cant see who bite into your bait.
Or an instagram slut pitybaiting "I'm so ugly " with a selfie and premptively blocked all comments so noone can say "no you are beautiful"
Smells manifactured to me

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru finally accomplishing one of her dream goals while Pekora gets hype with her :sanasmile:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Apparently Zeta won number 1 waifu in Indonesia.
When was the last time she interacts with Axel or anyone from Stars for that matter? I remember she used to hit it off really well with Axel at the start and it even had that very hilarious "Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes" collab, but I don't remember any more interactions after that. I don't think she even acknowledges Axel's 3D debut. I also remember someone here talking about how she has been slowly transitioning to more GFE-like content but I'm too lazy to find the post.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Creating a randy throwaway to say shit is common yes but blocking people on it is not. It doesnt make any sense to block someone that you go out of your way to make an entire account purely for shittalking at.
It's the equivalent of making a bait thread but instantly blocked the thread so that you cant see who bite into your bait.
Smells manifactured to me
Dunno, if you're tarded enough i can see blocking when you cant think of a good comeback
It could be manufactured but im assuming the simplest answer until proof is seen otherwise ngl

frz

Dunno, if you're tarded enough i can see blocking when you cant think of a good comeback
It could be manufactured but im assuming the simplest answer until proof is seen otherwise ngl
Im just saying if I made an entire sock account only for the sake of arguing. You would see me argue the shit out of it and look at how people seethe at me and find enjoyment in it
If I managed to one guy someone big, then I'd use said account spamming every single new update of theirs knowing they read my shit.
Speaking purely out of hypothetical of course. Surely I have never made socks to argue with people on the internet. I swear:smugpipi:

I have never heard of someone making a sock, blocking people and then delete said sock within a day. Feel free to reference people you know who do.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This man paid five dollars to inflict psychic damage on Airi. Money well-spent, I say.
1708432349846.png

Top Bottom