"My ass got tighter!"Hana Macchia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Stunned But Dumb

Opinion: Merch should come in uglier, plain brown boxes. I don't want a valuable box, I want something I can tear open and throw away

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Just dont bring up politics in her chat like you did with 2 other girls that dont talk much to you anymore.
I'll ping you specifically next time Bibi streams just so you can see what he writes on her chat.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Husbands! Explain your Nene wife!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Don't forget to discuss your mother at length with them, and be sure to compare them to her too. Women love being compared to a guy's mother.
Ask her opinion about :toiletpaperroll:

Are they big, are they small? Very important information for Dear leader.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Horo7618

No one in particular
IRyS has finally mastered vertical streaming...

(update: immediate double audio fail... :ponrys:)

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt

Rosemi and Sonny song cover; she's currently live talking about it or something (I can't actually watch it right now). Niji hate, I know, so migo me as hard as you can, but this still happens to be a thing that is happening.

Negzana

So I am watching this one in particular

Actually hits hard. I hope Rica doesn't go back to camwhoring I kind of want to support her when she comes back.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Mole:

>Artist
>Likes Made in Abyss
>Likes worldbuilding
>Likes Heavenly Delusion
>Likes food

gentlemen, I am seriously starting to worry this vtuber is a psyop targeting me directly.
>Female
>Pedo/degenerate/sadist
>Autist
>Weirdo
>FAT
Holy shit proc she's just like you. You'd better pop in her chat right this instant and sperg about some political shit.
Husbands! Explain your Nene wife!

My wife is so beautiful...

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Rosemi and Sonny song cover; she's currently live talking about it or something (I can't actually watch it right now). Niji hate, I know, so migo me as hard as you can, but this still happens to be a thing that is happening.

It is very amusing seeing the guy that faked his own death singing a cover from Zetsubou-sensei.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Holy fucking britbong men being more cucked than even koreacuck softboys...
I am sure I am spoiling your joke here, but for sake of clarity I do want to add-in one piece of information. Granted, take it with a grain of salt because I haven't actually gone to verify this for sure: I believe the mappings in these graphs are only used in the "relative" sense and not in a more "global" or "absolute" one. Insofar as that it is really only useful in mapping the differences in political beliefs between men and women in the same country, but insufficient at comparing political beliefs in between countries; i.e. a "liberal" SK woman could be conservative by another country's standards.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

braindoko

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
"Tl;dr I have not been given one good reason to insult or complain about some girl whose only crime is not streaming enough."
I didn't believe the mean and Rrat filled stuff I said about Gura wend I wrote that "Strawman", I said it for:
1. To get under BobDole's skin
2. To bait him to showed the hypocrisy he had. Wend he criticize Gura, He gave her the benefit of doubt, wend he criticize Kiara and Calli, he immediately assume the absolute worse from them.

I agree that the people complaining about the lack of streams and/or other stuff need to touch grass, but I shouldn't have brought Gura into this dumb slap fight, I apologize for that.

At the end of the day, Gura is still our lovable shark, Kiara will get out of her funk and be the lovable Orange Women we know and love, And Calli is still our lovable dork.

Anyways, enough about dumb forum drama.
Here is a classic moment from Babutaro to take the edge off:

Watame chilling on a field:

And Kaela's stream is about to start soon:

Last edited:

Negzana

I didn't believe the mean and Rrat filled stuff I said about Gura wend I wrote that "Strawman", I mostly said it for:
1. To get under BobDole's skin
2. To bait him to showed the hypocrisy he had. Wend he criticize Gura, He gave her the benefit of doubt, wend he criticize Kiara and Calli, he immediately assume the absolute worse form them.

I agree that the people complaining about the lack of streams and/or other stuff need to touch grass, but I shouldn't have brought Gura into this dumb slap fight, I apologize for that.

At the end of the day, Gura is still our lovable shark, Kiara will get out of her funk and be the lovable Orange Women we know and love, And Calli is still our lovable dork.

Anyways, enough about dumb forum drama.
Here is a classic moment from Babutaro to take the edge off:

Watame chilling on a field:

And Kaela's stream is about to start soon:

Hey my two oshis

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Chuuni Sheep (she has fangs!) is in VR again.

Top Bottom