"Italians are white. Italians are not black. Americans are dark. Americans are brown"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
1709101513952.png

Some weird tea leaves in the dead of night. No worries though, if the RCMP is involved you can rest assured there will be no investigation into the disappearances.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
So probably to the surprise of no one, as nijisanji is already breaking canadian and japanese labor laws, but they are also breaking califorina labor laws. On top of that all japanese companies that have vtubers in california are breaking califorina labor laws possible.
Yeah, informative stream, i didn't know cali would be so draconic. Then again, makese sense with Hollywood being there.
Not only JP, all non-californian agencies/corpos potentially do, if they have talents living there. And they break it to a point of all contracts and NDAs being void. Now, i wonder why exactly Sayu were so roundabout still, with void contract?

Xuhle

Yeah, informative stream, i didn't know cali would be so draconic. Then again, makese sense with Hollywood being there.
Not only JP, all non-californian agencies/corpos potentially do, if they have talents living there. And they break it to a point of all contracts and NDAs being void. Now, i wonder why exactly Sayu were so roundabout still, with void contract?
Because it would cost to much to fight it, and probably the lawyer that looked it over might have been assuming that nijisanji was following the law. which at this point is just them not doing there due duligence in that matter ether. Plus Sayu like doki is not wanting to fight it and just move on, im sure if she wanted to she would just get more hate form the nijisister.

Bronze

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Because it would cost to much to fight it, and probably the lawyer that looked it over might have been assuming that nijisanji was following the law. which at this point is just them not doing there due duligence in that matter ether. Plus Sayu like doki is not wanting to fight it and just move on, im sure if she wanted to she would just get more hate form the nijisister.
It looks like any tardsanji lolsuit against her would be dismissed anyway, with no actions from her side whatsoever.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
For the night owls. Or simply the sea creatures. Tsb starting soom

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
Bao got scammed again.

archive

@Moth Enjoyer V2 post the shit you find here ffs.

This situation has been going on for years at this point-
https://twitter.com/ChaLatteSan was one of Bao's head mods and then later her manager (and allegedly Shoto's manager as well, but that's mostly hearsay) and the person behind Copium Merch. She handled all the merch announcements and issues in Bao's Discord (and if you're in there, you'll notice that she isn't even in the server anymore). I'm pretty sure her and Bao had been friends for years before working together.

She was also absolute garbage at her job. From messing up YouTube uploads to accidentally doxxing herself through Google Drive links multiple times (lol). Every Copium Merch drop was horribly delayed with awful communication. Both Bao and Shou kept her on while talking shit about her to others (allegedly! I have no proof to give) instead of just cutting her loose. I also heard she worked at some corpo? And funnily enough, her and Evilbunny both caught shit years ago during the bunny_gif drama for being part of her management and fumbling that whole situation as well.

Every single """indie vtuber manager""" I've encountered is fully incompetent but that's probably not surprising at all lmao.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Taking legal action directly against Nijisanji was always kind of off the table due to the amount of financial investment and stress that would inflict on the former talents. The main course of action, and likely cause of any lawsuit or legal action against Nijisanji, was the violation of territorial labor and/or privacy laws. At that point, the former talents don't have to make any significant investment while a government party goes after the company instead. The only one positive of living in California is that they are incredibly strict about labor laws regarding business owners.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly is live with the end of this Tismcraft arc, time to nuke it all :pomuSalute:

Jelly + modded Minecraft is kino so I hope she does more in the future, maybe a different modpack

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Because it would cost to much to fight it, and probably the lawyer that looked it over might have been assuming that nijisanji was following the law.
Pretty much this, while there are fair reasons a good-faith NDA would exist, they serve a secondary purpose as a scare tactic to not act out of line. Regardless of who is right or wrong, most independent workers do not have the time or money to be able to fight legal battles; every hour spent talking to a lawyer is an hour not spent working which adds up in costs, so it's easier to just avoid any technicalities they might come after them for, or to avoid rocking the boat altogether.

Every single """indie vtuber manager""" I've encountered is fully incompetent but that's probably not surprising at all lmao.
The problem with every creative community is there are a lot of ideas people and very few getting-shit-done people, and things like talent management and merch distribution sound easy on paper, so people without the necessary knowledge and experience volunteer their services and get in over their head.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Found a great clip, the 462 times VSpo's Asumi Sena sneezed while streaming.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

DanishCookies

roktofferson

niggaphil

I really hope it works out for them
They are already half Japaneses. I doubt they would have any problems living there. The only things that might happened to them later could be homesick, like what happened to a certain Orange chicken :dokiSmug:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Almost forgot that A Chan is getting her new outfit in less than 3 hours from now.. No sleep tonight. Reminds me of the early days of being a fan.

Also I have slandered rpr, he is not the one late. Fucking Axel
LLOYD IS LATE 🐍HE IS NO MATE 🐍

Top Bottom