"I would rather stick gunpla up my ass than have sex with a real life person"MariMari

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast
Caramel Idol gets it all out onto a tray. She has not ate all day, we need to fix that.:architect:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Found someone perfect for @God's Strongest Freebird

She seems to do ASMRs

I've actually listened to her ASMR streams before, I didn't realize she was a full-on vtuber. She's very good at them, and there's no licky licky coomer shit like with Park or Seldea, so I recommend people check those out. I for one look forward to exploring the rest of her vods to see what her other streams are like! :sanasmile:

Oh yeah, this is a brown woman, I almost forgot to do this: :shiinastare::iryswooo::pomuLove::eyehearts::MozumiPichi::randonFap::Vesper-SEEEX!::kiarachefkiss::irysyabairys::pikameefuck::irysisadork:

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

A

I think I had that moment where I realize she's not being dumb to be cute or for a bit, she's actually just retarded.

Marine-Laugh.mp3
Probably the wrong place to put this but might be slightly adjacent to vtuber as they tried to do ruby as a vtuber for a time if I remember right. Rooster teeth is closing.

Crunchyroll Hime is back. I remember someone asking about her, seems she's not fired after all

Rooster Teef's sacrifice brought Hime back! :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Last edited:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Fauna is using the world tree anniversary to recruit more slaves.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Prolific /choc/tuber Bon is back with a chill art stream:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Stumbled upon a Swedish Viking vtuber Alfhilde last night. Haven't gotten to watch a stream yet because Euro timezone, but she seems funny.

Collabs with Lumi (Finnish) sometimes. Her twitter: https://twitter.com/AlfhildeO

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Bri ( origially Cheri from Vreverie ) is receivig a lot of backlash on twitter. I personally think she is right. Retards trauma dumping are the lamest chatters. The streamer is here to entertain your ass not listen to your issues.

Archive

Edit : the original post has been deleted but twitter on mobile is broken so here some more screenshots.

People should stop acting like faggots and they wont get treated like faggots.

Mystery Time

Last night, a good smattering of Vtuber fans were randomly recommended on YT homepage to check out this stream.

But no one knows who it is? Only that they have an amazing voice and the algorithm brought everyone there.

Some chat excerpts:
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

For some reason she reminded me of Ririsya.

Hexa isn't exactly being subtle here. @naganon and @John Vtuber👁️, you both have homework.

Or make Ai art of her and dont worry about the money and time it takes to make.

Man this is fucking depressing. As God's strongest freebird said it's a tragedy to see such an important company from the early internet go from the top to becoming a shadow of themselves and being closed like this. Achievement Hunter, Red vs Blue and RWBY were really important to me when I was younger and watching it die like this... it hurts so much :depressedtako:
Sorry for the sadposting but his year has been hitting me hard, even on my personal life.
Roosterteeth has been shit for more than a decade. Last time I remember it being somewhat good was back when they did the Versus series.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
kronii is probably still sad

Jokerooni is so true. I like happy strange Kronii the best though

A random raden clip in the wild
While most people focus on the friends part. she talked about university experience and had clearly studied through one. Probs one of the rare vtuber in the wild that didn't drop out of high school.
She 100% went through an art college, somewhere along the way become a rakugo fan and proficient at it, strange that we haven't seen her showing any of her art but I bet she was an artist considering her expertise at them. Because traditional art brings 0 money, she started working as a teacher for a part-time job while keep trying to improve at drawing, might have gotten depressed around this time because her art career going nowhere and started drinking, smoking and gambling.
Maybe she didn't show her art because it can trace back to who she is IRL? It could be so deep into the traditional sphere that having internet tourists would lower your reputation for the old-fashioned boomers running the scene? Anyway we dont know:inahungryl:
It is one of the more wild career path for someone to end up being a vtuber in a music designated branch. And her oshi is Aki no less who shared little in common with Raden's interest in rakugou/traditional art/etc.
She also was unlikely to touch much of the internet considering how much grass she have trampled on, having been through almost every museum in Japan.
If you told college kid Raden who she would become an idol and singing is one of her main job's activity she would probably call you delulu :koronehappyl:

To be fair, Aki is a less traditional vtuber as well. NND alums, VAs, gamers, singers and artists are the most common paths vtubers come from. Aki is more zatsu/ASMR and her interests are IRL stuff like belly dancing. She didn't even have a computer in the beginning, streaming from her phone. I can see why Raden would like her.
And her cover album "paroquet covers" fifteen minutes later. If you like City Pop, do have a listen.

Damn, that's a mood. I might have to spend some money thanks for the heads up.

Random_Cultist2:ElectricBoog

Semi-nominal Lurker
20240306_183722.jpg
>mfw the last time Rooster Teeth had any mainstream relevance on the internet were memes that made the main character of one of their shows homophobic

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Bri ( origially Cheri from Vreverie ) is receivig a lot of backlash on twitter. I personally think she is right. Retards trauma dumping are the lamest chatters. The streamer is here to entertain your ass not listen to your issues.

Archive

Edit : the original post has been deleted but twitter on mobile is broken so here some more screenshots.

Trauma dumping posts are innately rude and negative, but explicitly calling them out on it it rough because it's too easy to make you look like the asshole. If it was me I might just quietly ignore and remove such comments until people got the message. Same with birthday wishes and horny posts and supa beggars and...this is why I wouldn't be a good streamer.
Tobyn - makes cutouts of all of Holo, Phase Connect, Idol Corp, Prism Project, and seems to be working his way down the charts.

Without a single word, he's skipped entirely over Nijisanji and Vshojo.
I think he made a giant Ironmouse before. But twitter search gives 0 result for "Nijisanji"

He's made a couple of Mouse's different models (and hey, it's the one people were bitching about earlier). One of them fell on him and injured him for a while. Maybe he's just waiting for Mouse to settle on a model before doing the whole range :smugpipi:

Last edited:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
oh dear....
The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th are connected actually. I should clarify it since it is probably going to be the biggest news of the year.

To summarize, Selen got fed up with the bullshit at NijiEN, released a MV after waiting 30+ hours for confirmation, and then did a flip when Niji took down the video the same day. After a month of trying to negotiate an amicable graduation, she sends them a document covering the harassment and bullying she experienced and her declining mental state which caused her to attempt suicide twice since the video has been taken down. Niji misinterpets this as a threat and immediately terminates her with one of the most vitriolically written notices ever seen. They spend 3 pages shitting on her and also bring up the bullying, which causes everyone to witchhunt the NijiEN talents. Elira, Vox, and Ike put out a 15min hitpiece on Selen, who has since reincarnated as Dokibird. Everyone sees that as confirmation of the bullying and NijiEN cumulatively losses over 400k subs. Niji puts out a report to investors claiming they believe the termination will have a negligible impact on their stock, their stock has since tanked over 15%. Riku himself had to get infront of a camera to apologize to investors. This has blown up past the vtuber sphere with even normies becaming aware of it.

Nijisanji has now been forever marked as a black company to the western vtuber audience while Selen, now Dokibird, has now lapped every single female NijiEN liver on her new account in subs. There's like 3 threads covering this shit in the Events section of the forum but they're all like 100 pages each now.
Don’t forget, during Dokibird’s (formerly known as Selen) first gaming stream Neopets, Elira’s stream overlap her with “A Message from Nijisanji EN” stream, but Elira’s chat is mostly filled spamming “L”s. During Elira’s stream, you can see Dokibird’s ( ) live reaction in her vod and the time stamp of what she feels about Elira’s live stream is at 7:24 onwards. At 21:11 She’s implying NijiEN and their management won’t move on defaming her. Dokibird’s laugh is her way of coping stress, her words not mine. Since that happened, she has not stream Neopets so far probably because it reminded her of her trauma of getting treated badly due to bullying in the company and almost commit suicide TWICE. Elira’s stream racked up a whopping 32k likes and 154 dislikes ratio.

Dokibird’s response tweets after Elira’s stream in spoilers from first to last:

VSoyBoy

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Caramel Idol gets it all out onto a tray. She has not ate all day, we need to fix that.:architect:

How many accidental face reveals so far?

httn

Hag enthusiast

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Elira’s stream racked up a whopping 32k likes and 154 dislikes ratio.
156K dislikes since I just checked.

Don't forget that Elira was summoned to Japan for yacht-cleaning duties in the aftermath. Guess she didn't read her lines well enough.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Guys, I am fuming right now. Literally shaking. I can't believe Ami would just go and dox me like this wtf

Top Bottom