"I will be honest with you - (mint chocolate) reminds me of toothpaste - and boy do I love fucking toothpaste"Banzoin Hakka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Runie is a (literally) sweaty gamer

She claims to not stink, but there's only one way to confirm
:shiinawangy:

Speaking of sweat, here's a compilation of the omega NEET kettle trying (and dying) in Ring Fit

Her mocap broke and her model got stuck like this
1710676782957.png
The look of defeat after learning she only burned 12 calories

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
boob calligraphy ASMR.
can't believe such a pure and wholesome maiden got sexually harassed in the past because of this educative type of content :botanheadshake: youtube hates hard working women confirmed.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Kannagi Tenri reading requested lines at 10PM JST.

For roleplaying lovers I guess.

Neoporte's Itoi Toi released a yandereish song cover which I immediately liked.

Would you accept her collar and be leashed?

Re:AcT's Tsukushi Aria released a trailer of her 4th single after finishing her first one man live.

For her ojisans.

Live Union's Enma Ruri releasing her cover of Gundam Seed Freedom song at 9.30PM JST.

I haven't really watched her and I'm sure she's a sweet girl, but I don't know what it is, she just looks like the anime version of someone with Down's syndrome.
Her looks overall or this stream only? I think the necktie on the forehead is your stereotypical drunk salaryman look (drink alcohol to accompany your manager, it's not so you loosen your necktie and pull it above your head, then the drunken you think it's unprofessional so you try to wear it again but you can't make it past your forehead).
Do listen to her songs though, they're good and even her covers are not the ones typically chosen by other Vtubers. Just as an example, two hours of singing from her previous stream.

She also sang Loli God Requiem and Marine's song as well, just imagine with that deep voice.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Small exert of Doki's latest membership post. :sanasmile:

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
I'd never wish death on anyone but el miguel la gatita really needs her internet taken away for her own good. I understand the feeling of having crashed down from the peak on top the world, but she'd probably be so much happier with therapy, medication, and ultimately shutting the fuck up.

Piava

Redemption Arc
I checked her twitch and she did a return stream recently I skipped to a random point in the middle and it looks like we have another black company on our hands she said there was a lot of stuff that happened that she's not gonna get into cause it's in the past now but she did say they asked her for over 100k when she told them she wanted to graduate so there is a start

I'm watching the VOD right now, and she also got in trouble for 2 VODs: Class of 09 and South Park: Stick of Truth, because apparently she was promoting "Hate Speech" and eating disorders. Lmao, yeah, fuck this company.

Watamate

Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Most accurate Marine cosplay I've seen so far

20240317_203320.jpg
20240317_203325.jpg

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Insanely cute Iofi cosplay. That’s all, that’s the post.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Her looks overall or this stream only? I think the necktie on the forehead is your stereotypical drunk salaryman look (drink alcohol to accompany your manager, it's not so you loosen your necktie and pull it above your head, then the drunken you think it's unprofessional so you try to wear it again but you can't make it past your forehead).
Do listen to her songs though, they're good and even her covers are not the ones typically chosen by other Vtubers. Just as an example, two hours of singing from her previous stream.

She also sang Loli God Requiem and Marine's song as well, just imagine with that deep voice.

That model
:vespernice:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Small exert of Doki's latest membership post. :sanasmile:

She's gonna be playing HoloCure this week, too. Sounds like her fellow autistic bird really made her proud today

PekoWick

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Quick Round of HoloNews :(Spoiler no ID4 yet)

IS Will join HoloIndie with an Update called "Idol Showdown: Next Fes"

HoloXBreak will launch 29th of March with support in multiple languages

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
She's a massive narcissist whose personality is defined by her greatest success, which she wants to reclaim at all costs. Every day she seethes and hisses at the idea that she is now 'merely' in the top 0.01% of streamers worldwide, when a few years ago she was in the top 0.001%. She could make ten thousand dollars in a week and go 'in my GLORY DAYS I'd have made THIRTY THOUSAND. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'.

tl;dr; bitch be cray-cray.
1710680231495.png

Watamate

Early Adopter
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Especially during days when her ex-colleagues and friends are getting cheered on by 100.000s of fans around the world. And the person who she thinks is responsible for getting her kicked out (they both are), agrees to have legal proceedings while that's happening. Big oof.

All she had to do was keep her mouth shut and probably break up with him (if your entire shtick is GFE), and everything would have been fine. But instead, she went scorched earth and ended up marrying the guy for a whole 6 months before splitting up and leaving her dead rat at his place.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

MFMF talks about it
Report.
I have been sued back by the person I am suing in court, but I was told by the police that "when a complaint is received, the police are obliged to accept it and investigate", so there is nothing to worry about! (Of course, I won't be arrested either.)
(Of course I won't be arrested.) Of course I have evidence and proof of what I have said, and the court case I have brought is progressing without a hitch, so please don't worry!
I've heard from lawyers that court cases for disclosure of information are not easy to get through, and if it's disclosed, it's illegal in many cases.

I mentioned it this time because there were many people who were concerned about it!
Sorry for such a gloomy topic again...
I know it will take a lot of time, but I'll report back when it's settled!
He seems very confident about this
Also Archives sites arent working for me so please someone archive this

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

MFMF talks about it
Report.
I have been sued back by the person I am suing in court, but I was told by the police that "when a complaint is received, the police are obliged to accept it and investigate", so there is nothing to worry about! (Of course, I won't be arrested either.)
(Of course I won't be arrested.) Of course I have evidence and proof of what I have said, and the court case I have brought is progressing without a hitch, so please don't worry!
I've heard from lawyers that court cases for disclosure of information are not easy to get through, and if it's disclosed, it's illegal in many cases.

I mentioned it this time because there were many people who were concerned about it!
Sorry for such a gloomy topic again...
I know it will take a lot of time, but I'll report back when it's settled!
He seems very confident about this
Also Archives sites arent working for me so please someone archive this

archive.ph link
Screenshot 2024-03-17 204034.png

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I think it might be a bit much to compare Lacus to the moldy rabbit, but there are several comparisons that could be made.
Reading this sentence makes my head hurt. I just wanted you to know that.
If people could bring one person back from graduation/termination/whatever, purely hypothetical who would it be?
Yogiri. Her branch was dissolved through no fault of her own over something that had nothing to do with her, and unlike some of her branchmates she isn't a backstabber or a shill for the Chinese communist party. Cover should consider starting an international branch with members from different countries who stream in languages other than Japanese or English, then there would be a place for someone like her in Hololive.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
⁷Visual depiction of recent events, courtesy of one of the posters in the homeland thread.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-17966015

5th Fes was worth the cost and travel. It's just fun really. Plus the Old Marine cosplayer was fantastic. I wish I had something Uruka related for her to pose with; that would have been a neat surprise for the gayest straight girl.

I just wish we had time to swim out to the yacht and install a one of a kind Semtex Play Button.

It'd have been a real blast.
:sinktheyacht:
Those 2434 stock prices would explode on Monday.

:smugselen::dokiSmug:

Top Bottom