"Just because I have a wife, does not mean I'm a lesbian"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Why-Do-I-Do-This-To-Myself.png

Why do I do this to myself? It's a $70 pillow cover, and I don't even own a body pillow. I can't help it, though. Bae's pillow cover is just so great.

Edit: Can you really blame me? Just look at this rat.
ly-baelz-kinen-banneren05-240220-1708872292-700x.png

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why are you people so intent in fighting over the lawnegro? Who the fuck cares, if somebody brings him up and you don't like him then just migo the post and move on. Dude is gonna keep harvesting engagement from this community whether we like it or not, he's gonna keep covering every drama and when he runs out then maybe he'll brew some shit up, if anyone is to blame it's Niji for imploding and attracting all of the scavengers.
at least he played into the anti niji sentiment
I hate to agree on something with you but yeah, he only gets lionized because shitting on Niji was the thing to do and he leaked the contract.

I'm going to skin whoever the fuck it is keeps sharing stuff on the fagcord but not on here.

Salado

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Just had a thought. Is there some website/channel/group of channels that archives all of the Hololive streams, just in case? There must be, right?
Ragtag has a lot of stuff archived as @BlueSharkTV mentioned earlier, but I feel I should stress that the safest way to preserve any media you care about is to buy a good external hard drive (since video files are huge) and make your own backups; preferably with at least one duplicate copy on a second, unconnected device if it's something really important.

There is no such thing as a reliable cloud backup, YouTube/Rumble etc. reuploads can be flagged down, and dedicated archival websites are expensive to run and could go out of business at any moment.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
I'm going to skin whoever the fuck it is keeps sharing stuff on the fagcord but not on here.
Since I don't want to get myself ended up inside a amateur cartel execution video with Nenelove specifically skinning me alive, lemme share what I shared there.
1. Vshojou Zentreya fucked her Dark Soul 3 no-hit run because they forgot to uninstall Battle.Net

2. Kson fucked her Master Grade 1/100 ZZ Gundam on its assembly stream by snapping a part of its wing.

3. Mumei in cool sci-fi armor (I didn't share it there, I found it on the twitter timeline)

Bonus:
The Kson 'breaking gunpla bit' triggers a discussion about gunplas in there, culminating with Proctor accidentally doing the same thing.
1710917924810.png
Poor bastard.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Why the Samsung Galaxy A14 5G out of all non-apple phones? I'd never even heard of it until this moment.

:confusedshuba:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Two FF7 streams happening.
Wakana Kohaku had to redo the final dungeon because a black dragon roflstomped her party with Ultima.

Suou Patra fell down the Lifestream with Cloud and Tifa.

AZKi premiering her cover of Umi no Yuurei at 7PM JST.

Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu's Wednesday evening singing slot also starts at the same time.

Clipped part of the new VSpo member Tsumugi Kokage.

With some PL discussion in the comments section (both approving and disapproving).

In other news there will be no chinchilla tonight this is sad be sad
also a clip dropped our crime has been immortalized forgive us father

Reminds me of this gem.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Why the Samsung Galaxy A14 5G out of all non-apple phones? I'd never even heard of it until this moment.

:confusedshuba:
I was wondering if maybe it was a popular non-flagship phone, so I decided to google it (bing it?). Third result (first two were Samsung's website) was a reddit post titled "I regret buying the Galaxy A14 5G."

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
>11 minutes late to stream
its Jellover bros

I don't mind if she cancels if she's exhausted. Rather she be rested and feeling well than force a stream

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Apparently some holo members got sick and since most ended up meeting kronii caught it too.
archive hope kaela doesn't get sick since they spent a lot of time together.
1710920374358.jpg

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I was wondering if maybe it was a popular non-flagship phone, so I decided to google it (bing it?). Third result (first two were Samsung's website) was a reddit post titled "I regret buying the Galaxy A14 5G."
Probably the phone Nasa own?

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
She's doing her thing again.

For a bit of context. She's butthurt about this tweet.

chrome_SGkYJvTJsn.png
Edit: She deleted the tweet before I could archive it, but here's a screencap of the Twicasting stream.
chrome_HmhkMrNrom.png

Last edited:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
>11 minutes late to stream
its Jellover bros

I don't mind if she cancels if she's exhausted. Rather she be rested and feeling well than force a stream

She has awoken, we are so back bros

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I'M NOT ASKING ANYMORE. HENYA IS YOUR KAMIOSHI.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Ever since he got gifted a membership a couple days ago, I've seen him all over IRyS's streams.
1710921048309.png
Even the reason I saw this one is because I had IRyS's unarchived karaoke tab open on my home pc while I was at work, and this just happened to be where the chat was when I opened the tab. The chat could have frozen literally anywhere, but it was here.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Google Translate: "Thank you so much everyone! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I will continue to be a phaseconnect idol (sus) with everyone! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! "

Nasa (still) cute.

I like her new model quite a lot! If feels so different but it's still the same cute dragon!

Wemi learned how to pick a lock after locking the key to her luggage in said luggage.

Archive

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Am I the only one who sees a notBae in this in thumbnail instead of Kson?:ameliaThink:

vivaldi_5XwMW1D8oo.jpg

ペンネーム

An example of Lumin's singing from her recent "robot" themed stream.

Top Bottom