"Sakana told me to measure the circumfrence [sic], and I told him eff you I'm not calculating that... he just told me to measure one end to another... he thought the diameter was the circumference..."Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Stunned But Dumb

If I wanted to see good gameplay I would open a man with a shitty camera and mic who was no lifing the game for the past 10 years and holds first 20 entries on the leaderboard under his different smurf accounts. Regardless of the game. The fun in watching vtubers is anime women blabbering about random nonsense and having fun, not trying to be a pro gamer. I can totally understand people dipping when zatsu part is over
Just be like Kiara and play 2 hours of gameplay in the middle of whats actually a 7 hour zatsu stream
Seriously, I won't get over her playing a holo suika game and saying "Wow, this game takes longer than I remember" only for chat to tell her she spent the first 40 minutes yapping

Negzana

Regloss celebrated their half-year anniversary and announced their "road to 3D".
There's a subscriber goal of a collective 2.5 million subs for the five of them (700k subs away from that goal). Not clear if this was a hard requirement for 3D or just an estimate of where they will be when 3D is ready. It seems like they will ramp up music production as well.

They also released a new song with the announcement.

PS. The fan name for ReGloss was decided to be "GLOSSERS" by popular vote :whatastory:

Her innate power of being as absurd as possible grows with each new thing we learn about her.

August is the targetted month to meet those goals by, as well. So they will probably get their 3D around then.

It is good to hear all the girls had fun hanging out. Glad Kronii decided to go back to Japan, didn't expect her to. It is goos to hear she is happy she did the 3D live. I hope Fauna eventually breaks down and does at least one 3D live, too.

Also, sounds like Gura dodged a bullet by not trying her drink lol
Given Regloss is getting their 3D so early, would it be safe to assume Advent is getting their 3D this year too?

Not-Username

Given Regloss is getting their 3D so early, would it be safe to assume Advent is getting their 3D this year too?
About 1 (+-) year is rather normal, not early

bothyourhouses

And before someone says "hurr Talos Principle 2 is boring!", it's arguably one of the most backseatable games out there. Some sperg will always be shouting out the answers to puzzles and then get upset when the streamer ignores them and tries to figure out the puzzles themselves
Backseatable puzzle game != good entertaining stream content. Yeah that's a boring game to watch streams of and people are right to dip; doesn't mean that applies to every game unless her numbers covered that.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
i know that this was shared in the pochithread but this belongs here as well

amidst the situation that was pochi wanmaru, gods strongest brit, father of 7(?) blahajs, strongest inkling, vanquisher of louie pikmin, and the sole heiress to her lounging couch, rin penrose has hit 700k on her youtube channel after going from a short trip with her family!

i wish her the best and more successful schemes :polkasticks: :polkasticks: :polkasticks:

Shame that most of those came from shorts. Still, 700k subs is nothing to sneeze at. May your oshi finds immunity from the Jewish curse of wanting too much money.

Advent will get theirs sooner cos they are super popular (GFE failure Shiori, Cracked gamer Biboo, Singing flirt Nerissa and Ultra Hyper Powerful twin doggos). If they have the same metrics as ReGloss then that 2.5M group sub goal will be shattered in a matter of weeks (2.486M subs across the 4 of them), remarkable as they technically have only 4 channels.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
If I wanted to see good gameplay I would open a man with a shitty camera and mic who was no lifing the game for the past 10 years and holds first 20 entries on the leaderboard under his different smurf accounts. Regardless of the game. The fun in watching vtubers is anime women blabbering about random nonsense and having fun, not trying to be a pro gamer. I can totally understand people dipping when zatsu part is over
Top streams are always zatsu, just looks at KaiCenat. And esports events.
And Geega is professional competitive yapper in the first place. The thing is, people fall off the moment game launces even when it's yapping game and yapping never stops.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Ryugasaki Rene and Vesperbell's Yomi released a cover earlier.

Live Union's Enma Ruri and 774inc's Akane Canna singing together at 10PM JST.

Isn't he a male in the game? I always see art with them as a dude with a drawing taped onto his face... I would think the tourists would be filtered out by the sheer amount of loli the game has.
In Japan because of the grammar Sensei is pretty much called Sensei anyway. In the global version outside of one line which missed "QC" (got called him) sensei is referred to as they/them.
Considering the reception to the anime sensei is overwhelmingly positive throughout, Blue Archive is one of the successful gatekeeping story. I mean as soon as the reveal, "Iori's feet" is trending third in Japan (canon, he licked Iori's feet to ask Gehenna to save his student).

Natori Sana is also having a watchalong for the official BA livestream.

Piggybacking
Here is the bracket website - https://challonge.com/spring_vtuber_koshien_2024
So far Vtuber team is out - Vtuber Highschool (aka indies) had the top score in the ranking matches but lost twice quickly. Pitcher was Ui-mama.

Teams still in Hololive with Koyo as the manager and team Raden, Lapu, Marine, Sora and more. Team Nijisanji with Shiina as the manager and team Sasaki, Deron, Joe, Mito and more. Last is Neo-Porte is with Hal as the coach, the one who hosted big Apex tournaments, and his company of which I'll plug Konkon.

Holo just won again so they will be in the final. Neo-Porte will play Niji for the next final spot. Either way, tune in to watch H vs. N!
Good job plugging Konkon, she at one point hit a good attempt to fill the bases and Niu's home run got Neoporte to a sizeable 5-2 lead. Holo won in the end 12-5 though after Neoporte ran out of even half decent pitchers. MVP for the final is Sora and Koyori got a flag as a reward. They're thinking of having another event next year.
One funny bit was when the pitcher was male (Tsurugi) and Noel's character was batting, he threw it at the Noel's body for a dead ball prompting "he's getting flamed".
Laplus also commented during the game with her X alt.

Edit:
Moment when Neoporte took the lead with a 3pt home run.

YAGOO congratulated the win.

After almost eight hours streaming Patra finally finished FF7. I will shill her playthrough again (even if you don't have time for everything, this stream is well worth watching) since it was entertaining and you can see why she's still very popular even as an indie (4-5view during most FF streams) and looks like she's currently at 774k subs.

Some notes from this stream:
-Actually finished the subquest and endgame. She beat Disc 2, Ultimate Weapon, Ruby Weapon, Special Battle Arena match, Emerald Weapon, and the game.
-Had a good laugh because of Hojo's multiple ways of laughing which she tried to impersonate (kwakwakwa, kukuku, hihihi).
-Fighting Ruby Weapon she struggled initially until finally noticed/get informed to prevent the ant hell move she should kill off two party members. Took quite some time but she did it without Final Attack Materia and she named the gold chocobo traded with the Desert Rose "Weapon". At one point when Cid got hit with confused status and cast sense on himself she said he's self introducing.
-Took a long time with the special battle arena since the command materia is broken at the end (she relied on mimic) but finally succeeded and got the Final Attack Materia which she then realised is the key to beating Emerald.
-First improved run against Emerald Weapon failed because the magic power is not optimised so KoR damage is still low and because she only has one attempt, she can't use it again after Final Attack+Phoenix so the party got wiped.
-Second attempt she actually equipped Cloud with only six materias so 6666 damage is not enough to kill him and she can continue to summon KoR and beat Emerald.
-Got the underwater materia after beating Emerald.
-Equipped Buster Sword for the final battle, because it's Zack's originally and his best friends' main weapon.
-Her playstyle is quite interesting since she used the throw materia a lot, bought a huge number of Barret's and Yuffie's weapon to throw at bosses and in the last dungeon used the coin command to throw money for damage. For the final battle it's to offset the weak Buster Sword attack damage.
-Beat Sephiroth easily, basically a few hits from Tifa after the Supernova animation finished off Safer Sephiroth. Also finished the Omnislash sequence since she's already gotten it and read the name from Battle Square anyway.
-Cute hand drawing to cover the blocked parts.
-During the end credits when the FF Main Theme plays she got emotional and thanked Nobuo Uematsu. Also thanked the various staff members playing.
-Thinking of watching Advent Children as well.

Ao's adventure in holofes, Monogatari style.

VSpo's Komori Met tricked by sukidai.

Come for the daisuki, stay for the kimoi.

VSpo's Akarin happy to find a fellow Valorant enjoyer as her junior.

Last edited:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Jelly update: she desires a spa trip and therefore will go on one thanks to a generous donation
ycq-RZNu-DHMn78g-SXt56-YCQ.png

:pomuLove:

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Naomi met Kanauru and then later met up with the BAU BAUs.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Im going to laugh if the "taking notes" thing is just her posting a list of people who did a wrong think that then gets taken down after 4 days because it only had like 80 likes max

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Don't worry, he's too busy looking for the next branch member's 3d to stream over like with Rosemi's
Lmao im not surprised that happened but to be fair its a company with god knows how many members and the boys might as well have different audiences than the women

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Sometimes i find it hard to believe they're supposed to be 100% white (dont tell Uki)
Where do you see 100%? They're like 75% max, part-asian as majority of vtubers.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I bring you Krimbo, a VTuber one bad DM away from getting the Tora Karu treatment, justifying doxing as according to him Stonetoss is a Nazi.

@The Proctor featured in the background calling him out.

Krimbo has a history of trying to shmooze himself up to a lot of smaller and bigger indies and frequently acting way too sexual with them.

The stream for those willing to sit through this in full:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Bling bang shork thang

Tako migration statistics

Tako nesting habits

'Gacha addict' is a phrase that pops up a disturbing amount these days...

What did Mori mean by this?

Comet Facts™

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Top Bottom