"One touch from fox mom and you're in... OH!... lol One touch from roach mom!... lmao"Matara Kan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Purrson

Do not go to the forum's discord, you WILL get groomed.
I am a grown ass man, and also totally unlovable, there is no twink that walks this earth that can tempt me I am known to the earthly pleasure of men and have usurped the power my carnal needs hold over me, gone are the halcyon days of bussy and wine and here to stay are the days of PSSRID and alcoholism

Purrson

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I am a grown ass man, and also totally unlovable, there is no twink that walks this earth that can tempt me I am known to the earthly pleasure of men and have usurped the power my carnal needs hold over me, gone are the halcyon days of bussy and wine and here to stay are the days of PSSRID and alcoholism
Gentlemens and gentlemens, this is why you should not post on the internet when drunk.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What is this week 2 of someone coming out on the site. I guess this place is legit after all!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Nice. Does she stream coding usually? I'd love to follow but the timezone doesn't work out man.
She does them sparingly, sometimes twice to 4 times a month. If she's engaged she does them twice a week, it depends if her brainworms let her study.
It looks like she doesn't maintain her VODs channel anymore, but she did an entire series on C, will probably go on C++ later. She graduated in Electrical Engineering last year so she's pretty smart, a shame that she sadposts too much on main, so I always try to joke around in chat from time to time so she traumadumps less (she got a yab this week and basically flashbombed some stuff, she lives in a islamic country where they don't let you leave easily so I guess she's middle-eastern but she's whitey, and she mentioned that males that can't produce male offspring are deemed "incompetent/don't have the gene for it" when talking about her 5 sisters and one brother, but I'm not well versed on the islands to take away from that).
Oh, another thing, she made almost everything you see on her streams, both the coding for redeems and her model plus rigging.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
She got told by her Chinese overlords to stop being Hololive or stop doing the gachishit she was a terminal addict of, and like the average woman, decided that she'd rather be a gachishit addict than someone with a loving and supportive fanbase.
metal-gear-rising-metal-gear-rising-revengeance.gif

Purrson

Gentlemens and gentlemens, this is why you should not post on the internet when drunk.
I already know I will feel a deep and painful shame when I wake up in about 7 hours with a pounding headache and a terrible realization of the consequences of my actions but I am drunk right now and do not care, that's future Killgarths problem, and that guy is a a fuckin femboy

Purrson

I already know I will feel a deep and painful shame when I wake up in about 7 hours with a pounding headache and a terrible realization of the consequences of my actions but I am drunk right now and do not care, that's future Killgarths problem, and that guy is a a fuckin femboy
Ive just realized that the site auto correct the f-slur (I hate typing that shit) to "femboy" I think it is important to let you all know that I am the furthest possible fucking thing from that, and am merely self loathing

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I believe the proper term is "half a fag"
Ive just realized that the site auto correct the f-slur (I hate typing that shit) to "femboy" I think it is important to let you all know that I am the furthest possible fucking thing from that, and am merely self loathing

Learn to use the edit button, retard.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Well, just to let you know we are currently taking bets on whether or not you will fully come out in 4 or 8 years

:robertudrink:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I believe the proper term is "half a fag"
Jannies? Yes, we need a mop and a wheelbarrow on isle 6, we got some homo puking all over the floor and shitting up the general in there.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Man i dont want to shit on Doki but it was pretty retarded to buy skins on a corpo account

:guradumbl:To be fair, it's not like those accounts can easily repurposed. Honestly they should have just given them over to her. Sides lot of that stuff is battlepass related fomo you can't get anymore.
I am not coping about dealing with something similar.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Did Twitter change the katakana font? I don't remember it being this small and squished together.

God's Strongest Dragoon

:guradumbl:To be fair, it's not like those accounts can easily repurposed. Honestly they should have just given them over to her. Sides lot of that stuff is battlepass related fomo you can't get anymore.
I am not coping about dealing with something similar.
I think it's hilarious that by normal means, she would never get any of her old gaming accounts back and some cunt manager at NijiEN was probably smirking about Doki's tweet. However because she has a contact at Respawn Entertainment and the "friends of friends" thing is very real in the gaming industry, this got flipped within a day.
:dokibirdWhat:
Someone at Epic was told about it and probably thought, "hey, free PR!" and yanked the account from Niji to give it to Doki.

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I am to far passed that at the moment, and will try to remember in the future

I was technically "ou" for like, 3 yearsi think, I dated a femboy (actually typed the word that time) for like a year, it was the closest I have ever come to marrying another person, but he was an addict and I was 5 years younger, yes I know that sounds totally fucking insane, but I swear despite being a worse Alcoholic then I could ever hope to be and a recovering meth addict, he looked like a woman (despite never taking HRT) and younger then men despite being 6 years older when we dated (I was 23 at the time)

For my sake, unironically dont
Motherfucker you're either wasted or pretending to be wasted, either way you shouldn't be posting online.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I was technically "out" for like, 3 yearsi think, I dated a femboy (actually typed the word that time) for like a year, it was the closest I have ever come to marrying another person, but he was an addict and I was 5 years younger, yes I know that sounds totally fucking insane, but I swear despite being a worse Alcoholic then I could ever hope to be and a recovering meth addict, he looked like a woman (despite never taking HRT) and younger then men despite being 6 years older when we dated (I was 23 at the time)
To add to the "technically" part, I stopped taking my SSRI like, year and a half a ago, and within a week I stopped feeling attracted to men (generally) and told my family I "wasn't a F@g anymore" and what was almost certainly a manic rant, idk, I definitely have not felt any affection to a man that wasn't 300% a turbo bottom since then, so i think there is probably something to that. Don't take/give people you give a shit about SSRI's
No one cares.

User is threadbanned for 1 day.

God's Strongest Dragoon

DanishCookies

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Randon attempts to abandon Lando to be eaten by some monster.

Top Bottom