"My grandma keeps a vial with all the kidney stones that she has passed; The biggest one she passed was the size of a pingpong ball, yeah I know! No I've never passed one that big"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

NotDecatto

DYRBI

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
after traveling and getting sick like 3 different ways, kronii will be back with a schedule and maybe even a new outfit.
image from vt
1712917393386.jpg

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

GayKusa

Early Adopter
huh, came across this thing

XavcBMe3_o.png

apparently its from the comments of her latest short stream, but I wasn't able to find that comment myself, might have been deleted
or fake and gay, you call it

bunch of more less known holo fanartists playing gartic if anyone cares

meme tax:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Does anyone have any english subtitles / .srt / .ass files for the holofestivals? I can't find any torrents or such included with fanmade or official subtitles, which is bizarre considering the size of the fanbase. I know that most of the blu-rays don't come with english subtitles as well. It just would be nice to have since I've shown this shit to someone who was somewhat interested, but isnt going to "do you own research" pause each song to look up the lyrics on their phone, which makes it all the more weird I can't find a subtitled file since the songs already have translations floating online. Thanks.
You can drop a file on Davinci Resolve and use the "generate subtitles" feature. I don't know if it understands japanese, however, the only thing you can do is try. Maybe Premiere have the same feature but more robust because Adobe scams jp people as much as us.
I'm not saying this is all made up bullshit. But it sounds a lot like made up bullshit. No offense. Not that I am saying you're doing it on purpose I just am generally hesitant to believe what sounds like a bunch of 'trust me bros' 4chan posts. Feel free to put actual evidence of her doing terrible things but from my experience people post a lot of bullshit about people they hate and 4chan is nothing else if not a crab bucket.
None taken, I completely understand. The thing with old drama is that it's really hard to find archival of happenings past 2021, I don't know if they had a wipe or something, but I can't find a lot of stuff that I know I saw.

Betta is up with her first vertical stream, and she is singing ballads

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

frz

Does anyone have any english subtitles / .srt / .ass files for the holofestivals? I can't find any torrents or such included with fanmade or official subtitles, which is bizarre considering the size of the fanbase. I know that most of the blu-rays don't come with english subtitles as well. It just would be nice to have since I've shown this shit to someone who was somewhat interested, but isnt going to "do you own research" pause each song to look up the lyrics on their phone, which makes it all the more weird I can't find a subtitled file since the songs already have translations floating online. Thanks.
weird, I have never seen a "do your own research" for stuffs that's hard to get. It's usually thrown around for some thing very easy and obvious that can be found in seconds.

There isn't a reason to care and read about every single song or lyrics, not even diehard hololive fans do this, I dont know the lyrics of 90% of the shit being sang in holofes. Just pick out a highlight performance that you think has great lyrics and show it to your friend, or none at all. The main point is the music, the dancing and seeing the members having fun in front of the live audience.:kroheart:
Edit: too aggressive. Changing the tone.

Last edited:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I remember Okayu was very handsome when she debuted , now I don't know why she is becoming so..... female:tomorrow:

stassy

After guessing japan, planning cities, railroad and roads, time for resident mapper Azki to experience the true truck license experience :

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
She can post nudes and everyone will still think she is seiso
Unlike a certain trash bear with 108 cubs.

I remember Okayu was very handsome when she debuted , now I don't know why she is becoming so..... female:tomorrow:

The unlesbianing of Nekomata Okayu. She's embracing her inner whore. Who knew that her fanbase can release her womanly instinct even if she's a FATTO CATTO IRL.

This is a win.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Best I got is timestamps for all the songs.
The fan base does have pirates but fansubbing paid content is a bridge too far. I hope Cover does it someday, I think they value the international audience enough to potentially commission it. I know I would be more likely to buy the concert blu-ray.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Noooo Chama dont commit Genocide!!! (In Minecraft)

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
Iofi's new outfit stream has started.

EDIT:
All of Area 15 in their new outfits. They're also announcing merchandise.

EDIT 2: The three will also have a new original song together.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Bronze

Pico released a 2 min vlog about one of her tours. It's mostly on-screen text and video.

She'll also continue supermarket sim in 40 min

Sporg

The fan base does have pirates but fansubbing paid content is a bridge too far. I hope Cover does it someday, I think they value the international audience enough to potentially commission it. I know I would be more likely to buy the concert blu-ray.
Subbing the MC parts would be possible with in-house translators if they want to, but I'm pretty sure that there are some legal/rights issues with translating song lyrics of covers on a commercial product, including YouTube videos. Like that would require a separate license and translations would have to be approved by the song writers, etc.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
The only thing of idol worth saving
I'd say that you're forgetting Rin, but she doesn't need saving. Idol Corp could crash and burn, and she'd just continue streaming Pikmin somehow. She might not even notice.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Mint gaslights a guy at her school.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Mint gaslights a guy at her school.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Technically she didn't lie. She wasn't a vtuber at the time. Even if he had asked if she was in Nijisanji she could honestly say that she wasn't.

Top Bottom