"So now I can open my mouth somewhat, I can fit two fingers"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

Fauna didn't understand the Gwent tutorial and is now actively avoiding it. I'm not sure I'll ever recover from this.
Gwent quests are fun to finish exactly once. Then you realize it's just a money sink and never touch it again. Alternatively she knows chat will beg her to play at any occasion and decided to come up with an excuse to shut them up preemptively

httn

Hag enthusiast
It is Korone's 5 year anniversary today. Looks like she has another original song lined up in addition to her stream.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Given her shit mental space and the downward spiral driving her to self-harm, I imagen she's trying to hedge her bets. However, I can't shake the feeling that the vtuber was actually one of the idol girls. Something about the cadence and the way they spoke reminded me of Menace and some of the other Gen 2 talents, though I don't watch enough of their streams to make a reasonable claim as I'm firmly in Phase Friend Land.
As a Coni watcher, the "sekrit" vtuber doesn't really talk like her to my ears. Her cadence is more like Aia's from the clips I've seen

Plus I doubt Coni/Menace is dumb or menhera enough to jeopardize her career by appearing on Nousagi's stream, she doesn't strike me as a dramawhore whereas it's well established that Aia is :menhera: beyond any reasonable doubt

Hell, I'm honestly not 100% convinced it's even Aia. Aia sounds like a native English speaker, whereas this vtuber is clearly an ESL flip from the way she pronounces her "t"s as "d"s and "people" as "peepil". So unless it's Aia deliberately trying to sound like a flip (why would you ever do that?), it cannot be Aia

Hold on just a second :ameliaThink: a corpo vtuber that:

Has a very obvious flip accent?
Was publicly diagnosed with a debilitating case of foot-in-mouth disease?
Has a history of touching the /vt/ poop?

Who could it be?

:millieLoser:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I really hope these two collab again at some point, even if there's a third or even fourth wheel.

This react is much better:

INB4 it's actually Panko for the shit and giggles.

The Amecord has this one:

AmeWho.gif

UberSoldat

Has a very obvious flip accent?
Was publicly diagnosed with a debilitating case of foot-in-mouth disease?
Has a history of touching the /vt/ poop?

Who could it be?

:millieLoser:
From sticking her neck out for Niji to this? Yeah I can see it.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
So, a bit of an update on the Nalithea situation: Laura brought up some receipts about her shitty behavior and lack of ethics:

Archive

Archive

240412-233828.png
Then a snitch comes by and shows quite a threat on her wellbeing by a Nalithea's mod:

Archive

240412-234321.png

240412-234342.png

240412-234437.png

240412-234446.png

240412-234454.png
Bonus:

Archive

Archive

After 24 hours of letting this sit, I guess Mythic didn't want anything more with her:

Archive

And it is indeed true, I can't find her in Mythic talent page anymore:
240412-235312.png

My personal take: she is a moron that thought 30usd per emote was a fair price and regreted her decision, tried to fill the hole in her wallet, got called out, doubled down on her own retardation and became a liability. To summarize:

Moral of the story: hire a third worlder to make assets for your streams.

Addendum: it seems that Nalithea was SunnyDollVT, and was properly "cancelled" for being a proper grifter.

Something something she's a gaslighter and guilt trips people

I'm not digging up more than this, if anyone's interested feel free.
Clip of that event

How does one sound more faggy than Proctor? One minute was enough to build the urge to punch him through my screen. Even femboys aren't that homo coded, I can't believe anyone with self worth would give this fag their time.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Shisui Kiki continuing Blue Archive, now entering the False Sanctum arc.

She's also playing in the background and the only non BA-centric Vtuber who actually run the Joint Firing Drill and got the students reasonably built (Sensei level 83/90, mission up to the current area as well). Will fare well in story moments where she needs to use her own students.
The earlier Yamagami Karuta stream was also interesting. She's played the sensei role as like a normal BA player. When Iori demanded Sensei to lick her boot for help she immediately did before the game dialogue. Well invested emotionally in the story and characters as well, also has raised her level somewhat.

After Neoporte got represented by Hizuki Yui last year in Rikka's contest, this year's karaoke contestant from the company is Minase.

The next reveal is in three days and if the silhouette is who I think she is, I'm happy and will link the stream on the day.

Always thought VSpo's Asumi Sena is their best singer.

Dokugai Chinami got a Tenga sponsorship.

AZKi's multi-truck drifting with Eurobeat.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Lots of Rust posts. Here is a twitter account keeping track of who is playing

Alt twitter list with pfps

I think NijiEN would fit but maybe they are too toxic. Petra, Ike and others that speak JP would be fine though. Anyways, these events have a long list of "rules" so let's see how new VCR participants navigate.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I think NijiEN would fit but maybe they are too toxic.

I thought the whole point of Rust was to be as toxic as possible.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Shiina's doing an early morning karaoke stream soon.

Grass4Cats

Cats chew me

I think NijiEN would fit but maybe they are too toxic. Petra, Ike and others that speak JP would be fine though. Anyways, these events have a long list of "rules" so let's see how new VCR participants navigate.

Screenshot 2024-04-13 195414.png

Huh, HoloJP and HoloEN are joining the VCR Rust server. If only someone from HoloID were to join :smugmoona:

Negzana

Shiina's doing an early morning karaoke stream soon.

She's in phase connect duh, I watch her streams occasionally, but I still don't get it. She's in PC what's her mental diagnosis? What is wrong with her in particular?

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
I thought the whole point of Rust was to be as toxic as possible.
VCR Rust is more on the roleplaying networking kind, almost no PvP, I still remember the last VCR Rust is filled by vtubers recording their voice and selling it.

There's also some who got hired to draw their base.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

New Korone original song and MV. Another funky one.

Also a new outfit. Viking themed :BijouBijou:
image (1).pngimage(1) (1).pngimage(2) (1).png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She's in phase connect duh, I watch her streams occasionally, but I still don't get it. She's in PC what's her mental diagnosis? What is wrong with her in particular?
Dusty womb.

Here's a clip from Shiina's drunk stream. Thanks, Azehara.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
New Virus just dropped;

I'm sure nothing bad will happen after you download Eirabuddy :^)
Seems like an impressive piece of work i must say, more functions than one would expect.

Top Bottom