"my last birthday party I ever threw was my 8th birthday, we rented out an area at the local aquarium so we could eat cake and watch the sharks and no one showed up LOL"Mozumi Pichi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Shannon (ID VTuber) is debuting, her design looks nice and clean. Very charming.

Michi who just debuted today left a message for Shannon.
View attachment 68430

In case folks is not in the know, Shannon is the former ex-ID Siska Leontyne. She pretty much already streaming for a while post-graduation, but back then she's still PNGtuber and that debut stream is her getting her own actual vtuber live2d avatar.

If you know a bit about nijiID history, then Mika/Michi's message is pretty much a given, since the two is pretty much quite close, at least enough for Mika back in the day to make a cover specifically toward Siska back when the two are still Niji talent.

All in all, I can probably expecting the two to be collabing or something, would be interesting.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Shiina Elden Ring guerilla in about 20 minutes.

I think it's safe to say the game has its hooks in her, that's two full-length streams of ER today, plus another stream on top of that.

Bronze

LET'S GOOOO :PomuExcited:
I think it's safe to say the game has its hooks in her, that's two full-length streams of ER today, plus another stream on top of that.
From her last 10 streams, 7 of them are either straight up ER, or she finished what she was doing and opened ER so she's pretty much addicted

Picomarket

Last edited:

tgmslc

Reports are coming in that Nyfco is dead.

I was able to pull up the most recent version of the pages that seem cached on Wayback but if you want to click to previous comment pages (where a lot of updated dox appear to actually be posted instead of on the main articles) then those seem to not be pulling up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240422-004816.png
    Screenshot_20240422-004816.png
    198.2 KB · Views: 58

frz

It's a bit more than that for those two.

Elira has 5 friends in NijiEN (Enna, Millie, Shu, Uki, and Claude). Everyone knows about the first 2 but those last 3 are from her time in Hanamori, a group of indie vtubers.
Elira = Ryuusei Nova
Shu = CODENAME: TORA
Uki = Pearlish
Claude = Arakita Seigi

So Elira's friend group makes up 6 of the 31 people in NijiEN. Add in Vox and Ike because of the black screen video and now you're looking at 8 people that we know are willing to gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss for whatever narrative Elira wants to set. That's not even considering Finana's "ZAION GASLIGHTED ME" or Wilson's "DID YOU LEARN THAT FROM A DRAMATUBER?!"

With about 1/3rd of the branch in this group, that's enough people to put pressure on other people in the branch to go along with whatever game they're playing. That was just the ones we have a pretty good idea of that are very likely complicit in all the bullshit, who knows how deep the rot is.
while I dont like finana, I wouldn't take the backstab incidents as proof of her being part of the clique.
They are actions that are mandated by the company/Riku/Harry until proven otherwise.
As in these 4: Vox akuma, Ike "also there" everland, finana & kotoka.
Kotoka even walked back on the Zaion thing.

Vox is definitely above board/have preferential treatments and logically the clique would want to stay close to him though, whether he himself wanted it or not.
SISTERS, OUR HAVEN OF SLANDEROUS RRATS IS GONE!!! WOE IS US FOR WE MAY NEVER HAVE ANOTHER PLACE WHERE WE CAN SLANDER, HORNYPOST, PUSH RRATS AND GAYOPS FOR OUR OSHIS.

:Mumei-REE::Mumei-REE::Mumei-REE::Mumei-REE:
Tbh I kept circling back to nyfco to check talent's real age for :holohag: stuffs. Should have archived that but whatever. I guess now I truly subscribe to the "Hag is but a mental state" theorem. :BibooPopcorn:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
In case folks is not in the know, Shannon is the former ex-ID Siska Leontyne. She pretty much already streaming for a while post-graduation, but back then she's still PNGtuber and that debut stream is her getting her own actual vtuber live2d avatar.

If you know a bit about nijiID history, then Mika/Michi's message is pretty much a given, since the two is pretty much quite close, at least enough for Mika back in the day to make a cover specifically toward Siska back when the two are still Niji talent.

All in all, I can probably expecting the two to be collabing or something, would be interesting.

Wow I did not know about the fact it’s Siska. Her model is also hotter than her previous model when she was in Niji tbh.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Roberu joining the bunnygirl meta, if he gets to the ASMR part it would be pretty funny considering his reaction when listening to one back then

Roberu going full perv mode on this.
1713770039442.png1713770046935.png
1713770649274.png

For me it's
Elira, Enna,Millie (obvious reasons)
Claude (for bootlicking lying about play buttons)
Vox, Ike (obvious reasons)
Uki (white racism and heterophobia
And I would be wary of Reimu for her association with Enna and Millie
Reimu has thrown indirect shade at Selen 3 times. Even if she is not part of the clique, she is playing their game.

Ren and Yu Q Wilson's outbursts on social media might seem to me like just moments of frustration more than anything after having everyone question and shit on every single one of their tweets but everyone that pulled the "I LOVE ARTISTS" bullshit is possibly in on it.

We ahould promote TVA to them, so they could migrate from nyfco to here, and let us laugh at their insanity! :dokiSmug:

But i guess proctor and jannie will be driven insane first....
Don't drag cancer over here.

Wait, no, the actual reason is far worse:
View attachment 68451
Not actual doxing, but faking dox to encourage COVER to fire her.
How the fuck is this suuposed to do anything? While extremely malicious, this is one of the dumbest fucking things I have ever heard. The only way to get her fired this way is to somehow impersonate her and then leak shit about other talents to trick cover into thinking she is the one breaking NDA. Something that any retard can figure out whenever the talents give their testimony to anyone doing an internal investigation.

How would faking dox info even work? all you would need is one whisteblower or a company being a tiny bit competent in vetting a very valuable asset fully in the face of any allegations
If this is even the least bit true then good riddance to nyfco, the gayops have been getting increasingly fucking gayer ever since Selen got canned
It wouldnt. work. This is the type plan a child will come up with.

That is so odd. Why are they targeting Nerissa?
I would assume because she is the one that has the easiest PL to track down and work with other than Kiara, Ame and Calli.

She filtered me hard with annoying persona and those types of shill/collab streams (and the masturbation rrat from early on) to a point where I have no interest in her whatsoever - so I wouldn't really know if she stopped or not. I don't think she did going by catalogue bait popping up frequently on /vt/, though, even if that's a very unreliable way of checking it.
Not gonna lie, those are pretty gay reasons.

Simp

GOOD
:NOWWELAUGH:

they're cute and all but fuck right off 60 dollars for each emote?

I support capitalism but I will always ask for people to be smart about what they pay. Do the emotes yourself or hire a thirdworlder, no emote under the sun is worth more than 5 bucks.

So you think a emote is less than 15 minutes work or what? Pretty sure drawing something and making sure to comunicate with the client what kind of emotes they want is more time than that. And i sure hope you dont think artist should only get like 5 buck every hour they work.

UberSoldat

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Reimu has thrown indirect shade at Selen 3 times. Even if she is not part of the clique, she is playing their game.
Interesting got any clips/timestamps or details?
Ren and Yu Q Wilson's outbursts on social media might seem to me like just moments of frustration more than anything after having everyone question and shit on every single one of their tweets but everyone that pulled the "I LOVE ARTISTS" bullshit is possibly in on it.
Yu I can't judge but Ren has always struck me as a good guy as we know he was the only liver to condemn Sayu's doxing and that earns him a lot of botd from me for sure

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Rev&Strawb suffered so we could haha at deranged tiktok crowds

At least twittards have a decency to forget what they hated for no reason in a week

Bug enjoyers eating good right now @Moth Enjoyer V2 @BugWomanEnjoyer

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

She's been doing a bunch of Elden Ring guerillas on days that she had already had a different stream scheduled. She's super addicted and it's working out great for her because by the time she beats the game, the DLC will be out soon. It also helps that she's probably one of the best at the game in Phase (Ember's pretty good too and Panko has beat the game+Malenia)

PekoWick

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Can a vtuber fanbase have their oshi go on a break and not descend into complete faggotry? Possibly, but I've never seen it.

I didn't need to see a man in Lia's outfit, and I refuse to keep this mental pain to myself.

Update:

SouperDooper

Sounds like it. My original post was exactly about it. Especially knowing the phrase comes from a troon slang

Maybe a hot take, but I don't really care about loli stuff that much. It's weird and can be a big red flag if a man is into that kind of stuff. But usually the troons are the real pedos, not lolicons
This is anecdotal af, but a decent amount of the self-professed lolicons I've ever interacted with also happened to be some sort of trans.
Or furry.
Or both, somehow?

"Serve cunt" does seem to have some kind of meaning similar to "slay" and some kind of "girl power" connotations from what I looked up.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Wow I did not know about the fact it’s Siska.
She mostly returned back to the ID-vtubing sphere and communities, so her appearances outside of ID is pretty much nil unless you're a ex-ID fan who keep tabs on her or in the know. She's probably gained some interest again if say, Michi asked her for collab, but it's probably too hopeful.

That said...

Her model is also hotter than her previous model when she was in Niji tbh.
You're dead to me. What's so wrong about office-lady like model with bobcuts?! Is it not sexy for your horny eyes?

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

GayKusa

Early Adopter
Hex and Enna were reacting to a certain Frankenstein monster girl yesterday

something about this just ticks me off
idk if its my autism flaring up but
I know this is just supposed to be friendly banter and in good spirits and all, but it just reads so mean to me
Whats the joke here? "Haha, we hate each other!(but not really)" Is that supposed to be comedy?

the more I see of Enna, the more I hate her

Top Bottom