"once upon a time? pekomona collabo! first offcollabo together!! eat derishouse bugermoona buger & pekorabuger foren love!!! Let's her cook! noooooooooooooooo! beef meet ok? Let's make acokkinggggggg!!!"Usada Pekora

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh singing at 5.15PM JST.

Luna playing the retro PSX game Intelligent Qube at 8PM JST.

From Koyori's soil eating stream after she lost the baseball exhibition match against Shiina Yuika.

She ended up winning the tournament.

Longer clip where Ui-mama talked about her new daughter.

Lize Helesta has started playing FF15 and here's a clip from early game.

Bronze

MyHolo TV's halting operations. Liola and Karrot will become indies.

20240501-115842.jpg

Last edited:

Simp

Pioneer

AZKi's vlog with Pekora is premiering in a few minutes

Inochi (2024) now has english CC.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
HoloSlav/HoloSlavia. The inevitable break-up and subsequent HoloSlav Wars could make for some fresh and interesting vtuber content. Maybe add HoloUN to the mix to botch their way through everything for a little extra fun.
It already exists:
---------------
Animation of a Korone classic.

Education with Vestia Zeta.

Attack on Subaru.

niggaphil

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
MyHolo TV's halting operations. Liola and Karrot will become indies.

20240501-115842.jpg

As an ASMRfag that hates coomers, I watch Karrot quite a bit. So I'm either sad to hear it or happy for her? I know nothing of how she was in the company so I can't tell if this will be an improvement for her or not.

Either way...she's fun, give her a try!
As long as going indie doesn't make her devolve into coomer ASMR...

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Mike isnt giving up and its going to release her CD and go to Events on her own

Watame is going to appear in the official One Piece Channel

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Mike isnt giving up and its going to release her CD and go to Events on her own

Watame is going to appear in the official One Piece Channel

Look, I know we enjoy shitting on Not-Rushia, but I feel like she's been actively trying to put stuff behind her and seemingly is at least trying to tone down her more menhera tendencies. Even while actively still being smeared by Mafumafu. I feel like that's pretty admirable. All in all, good for her.

And I hope Watame is the next Hololive x One Piece collab 724827086027489341.gif I wouldn't be surprised if she was recommended by Calli.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Look, I know we enjoy shitting on Not-Rushia, but I feel like she's been actively trying to put stuff behind her and seemingly is at least trying to tone down her more menhera tendencies. Even while actively still being smeared by Mafumafu. I feel like that's pretty admirable. All in all, good for her.
I really hope she's getting help she need instead of 6 "lawyer" grifters. And being buried in rewarding work is a good thing.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

And I hope Watame is the next Hololive x One Piece collab View attachment 69101 I wouldn't be surprised if she was recommended by Calli.

Thats one of the reasons of why she is my oshi

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Amakawa Hano is having her 3D birthday live.

Kulaku Lie is there as a guest.

First death threat that I know of -

GMdql-Nfak-AA8-L6w.png
Who? Re:Act Hanabasami Kyo for her 4th live show
Why? No fucking idea - @kushami tasukaru might know

Kirinuki Tanuki, Yumekawa Kanau and Re:AcT clipper also translated the letter on Reddit.

Honestly I have no idea about this as well and this caught me by surprise. Clearly this is directed at her and not the company since I don't see the same directed towards Usuwa Suu who is also performing on the same day before hers.
Looks like complaints towards her if any is about preferential treatment. AFAIK she is the only Re:AcT talent with an active PL, WaMi. There is another terminated talent where the company listed "having multiple Vtuber accounts" as one of the reasons for termination but then again WaMi is not a Vtuber. I don't expect her having terrorist level anti even though this is most likely to disrupt and won't be carried out (hopefully).

Two of AiryPro's talents are graduating.

2nd Gen Kouen Izanami on 31 May and Tenpi Terasu on 29 June.

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
1000 elementary & middle school girls in Japan got polled about their favorite vtuber by Ciao (some shōjo magazine).

Requires a JP proxy:

Sadly they only list the top 3 though, I'm not sure if the magazine does a better job at listing more but sadly Yahoo is the only thing to go by for now.
  1. Pekora
  2. Amakami Konomi
  3. Houshou Marine

Who are the favorite VTubers of 1,000 'Chao' readers?

'JS Research Institute' by 'Puchigumi', a magazine for lower elementary school girls, and 'Chao', a girls' manga magazine. This time, we surveyed 1,000 'Chao' readers, mainly upper-grade JS, about their favorite VTubers. VTuber is an abbreviation for Virtual YouTuber, referring to people who use 2D or 3D computer graphics or illustrations to create video content on YouTube and other platforms. 'Chao' has often featured them, and their popularity is growing among JS.

1st place: 'Usada Pekora' The idol VTuber 'Usada Pekora' took the top spot in the ranking. In line with last year's zodiac sign, the Year of the Rabbit, she launched a project titled '#Turning All Humanity into Rabbits'. Throughout the year, she carried out various planned streams, including 24-hour broadcasts and game tournaments involving Hololive talents. She has gained strong popularity, with feature articles in 'Chao' magazine, appearances as a supplement, and the release of original one-shot works on the official website 'Chao Plus'.

2nd place: 'Amaro Konomi' Ranking in second place is 'Amaro Konomi', who is also a professional illustrator. Since her debut in December 2022, her YouTube subscriber count has surpassed 510,000 (as of January 2024). Her short videos, which concisely explain how to draw illustrations, are popular, and last year, videos such as one explaining how to draw the eyes of characters from the manga 'Oshi no Ko' received high ratings. She specializes in cute girl illustrations and has captured the hearts of today's JS.

In third place is 'Houshou Marine', a VTuber belonging to 'Hololive', which has the highest number of YouTube channel subscribers in Japan.

<Survey on 'Favorite VTubers'> - Survey period: December 1 to December 25, 2023 - Survey target: Girls aged 6 to 14 nationwide - Survey organization: In-house survey - Valid responses: Total number of applications: 2539, tabulation count: 1000 - Survey method: Magazine postcard questionnaire"

bothyourhouses

Also, i see a lot about "LLC protection" in the thread, these people are dumb. Most streamers starting from 2-view have their own LLC, else most sponsors won't even talk to them.
Just having an LLC doesn't mean you're protected. You have to keep your personal and business assets separate and do your accounting properly, if you've mingled your finances then it becomes possible to go after you personally for company debts. It's not really hard as such, but think about how good typical vtuber opsec is...

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm going to throw out a recommendation for Hexa's last stream, where she does a blind playthrough of Spec Ops: The Line. If you're not aware of the game, it's a pretty solid shooter and can generate some very interesting reactions from the choices you make in-game. And oh boy, Hexa definitely delivers on the reactions. Absolute classic stream.

It's a pity that it's hard to clip or do a short link like I'd normally do, but if you want to give Hexa a try, this would be a great stream for it.

We got the second and final part of Hexa playing Spec Ops: The Line today. It was even better than the first stream. Oh, and Hexa has some good reacts to the content of the game too, which I did appreciate.

If you happen to be a vtuber lurking this board who doesn't mind shooters and don't know anything about the game, I'd recommend it. There's an easy difficulty to play if your shooter skills aren't that great, there is some really good react content from the story, and the total playtime is less than eight hours. Lastly, not too many people play this game as a stream game, from what I've seen. This is providing you're not familiar with the game, the react content really elevates this game.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Airi details her car accident from a few days ago

Despite being ASIAN AND WOMEN, this one shockingly wasn't her fault

In short, she was sitting in traffic just past an intersection, and some moron slammed into the car behind her, which then plowed into her car. Moron then took off (given this was California, I'm gonna assume he was an uninsured illegal CENSORED BY THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION, THE PROPER TERM IS UNREGISTERED MIGRANT), but he left his bumper and front license plate :amedumbass:

Here's Clara recounting her time as a wagie

Being the uber-weeb that she is, she's always worked for an Asian-owned company, and yeah, they almost universally treated her like shit

Top Bottom