"i am not being terminated i dont do implant surgery i dont remove my feet i dont get taller - you paranoid fucks"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

I think people would have liked the ending to AoT more if it had more duck.
879252.jpg

She'll be going to Towa's house later so they can play Street Fighter and have some late night snacks together :pomuLove:

But before that, it seems like Okayu actually convinced her to try the bunny game. Lots of degen duck screams, sanity loss and questioning of life decisions ahead.

Zyklon Mag

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
OH SHIT HI MIDAS
Just remove the tracking from the URL. Can't be talking about us anyway; the nice part about having usernames is that the dogshit tends to get jannied-

Yeah might be talking about us, but somehow I still doubt it. Who is this person again?

E: Oh that's why Midas was recognizable.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Just remove the tracking from the URL. Can't be talking about us anyway; the nice part about having usernames is that the dogshit tends to get jannied-

Yeah might be talking about us, but somehow I still doubt it.

Trans people are so cool that 41% of them can't even stand their own company.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Come wish Suzu-chan a happy Birthday! She's been doing a karaoke stream for an hour now, don't miss it!

Bronze

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Doesn't script here strip all metadata?

RiverBear

frz

Are we sure it's not Farms? "makes 4chan look sweet and kind" fits there better imo.

Just in case, hello :gurawave:
this place is known as "The farms offshoot":nehgah: To normies both place are the exact same
Also we shit on troons on a regular basis so it ain't that far off.
You have to actually browse this place to know that we actually dont hate the gender, we just hate the ones on twitter. :smugmoona:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Zyklon Mag

Yeah might be talking about us, but somehow I still doubt it. Who is this person again?

To be fair, she does a fuck ton of shorts and small videos so she isn't Twitter baiting all the time. The shorts spam is how she ended up on my radar.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
VEE's Kokuyou Lira is suffering from her punishment game if you like to see a suffering salamander.

Himawari Hachiya's new outfit reveal celebrating her third year at 10PM JST.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This was posted in the Pippa thread, but I thought it would be nice to show Sakana being supportive towards Pippa on-stream today.

1714566904718.png

Negzana

That's nice art of Pippa and Kaela. Would be funny to see Pippa mald when Kaela tells her she got a handwritten love letter from Wata- wait wrong person.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Phase Connect really is the Sad Girl Company.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Moved the MSM Talent stuff to a new thread (link in the notices above). I'm getting conflicting reports about this; could be correct, could be wrong. But I'm not seeing much evidence for the 'wrong' side apart from 'we don't know the whole story'. I plan to talk about it on stream tonight, so anyone who has further insight is greatly encouraged to speak up.

Xuhle

Top Bottom