"Oh IRyS..."Hakos Baelz, Mori Calliope & IRyStocrats in unison

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Some of the PC girls are comparing female viewer numbers. Apparently you need 10% female viewers to get some sponsorships for the female-oriented games a bunch of the talents like to play (Lia also mentioned that she has 3% female viewers today and wanted to work towards 10% female viewers).

But it's probably Rie that's got the most female viewers, at 19% women:

I'd ask if the female bitos are okay but they watch Rie content, so I already know the answer to that.

I'm guessing that "user specified" means "tranny?"

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I remember the first Holo collab tripled their playerbase, I can see why they keep doing it. Though why they keep shoving all the girls into the Therian (kemonomimi) race when Kronii and Mumei are supposed to be deities (the Aesir race is for gods, come on) and Marine is literally just a pirate is beyond me.
Woah i didnt know that
Besides i only played this game because it has two characters voiced by Lap

And her Voices lines are funny :D

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I did not know about the piss thing
At least she does it on her alt right

Ask yourself that question. Either stalk harder or become her headmod smh.

It's both twitch + youtube for kanae and that picture is for q1 only not april.

Note that for kanae to get there, he have more hours streamed than koyori. E.g he streamed 4 hours on youtube, close YouTube stream, stream another 8 hours on twitch, repeat that everyday. No way laplus can do that lolw. And the guy has been consistently doing that every year too.

The big problem with twitch isnt viewer number but lack of sponsorship due to japan corps not caring about the platform (or they actually do and hololive just suck at getting them) Laplus talked about earning 1/4 of her youtube earning before. And that was when she regularly streamed on twitch. Bet her earning nose dived even more because she has been barely streaming there even.

Also the admiralbamboo guy on no.9 is a known botter.

manually accessing her computer without her knowing it be
Ahh I see. It looks like the yt/twitch meta might be popular either way with Hinano and the new Neoporte guy also dual streaming.

I know Lap is losing money but sometimes you gotta try something new. I can't believe that twitch has close to half of all vtubers but only 35% of the watch hours through. Also, fucking Korea, no one is watching afreecatv, dumb name, outside of Korea. It's too bad because I like Kiaras friend too - Gosegu.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Tomoe Carmine's unarchived karaoke stream

Ruru and Rumi playing Outlast

Wemi in SuperMinimarket

Muyu surviving in zombie world

Iori playing with bunny girls

Chirami playing Rhythm Tengoku

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
I still don't fucking get how this voice came out of kronii. Women are freaky.
Digging a bit deeper, she also voices characters like what we are seeing in this tweet. Knowing this part of her way back then and getting recommended by youtube algorithm, her voice does not surprise me.

frz

Ahh I see. It looks like the yt/twitch meta might be popular either way with Hinano and the new Neoporte guy also dual streaming.

I know Lap is losing money but sometimes you gotta try something new. I can't believe that twitch has close to half of all vtubers but only 35% of the watch hours through. Also, fucking Korea, no one is watching afreecatv, dumb name, outside of Korea. It's too bad because I like Kiaras friend too - Gosegu.
Decided to not double post and spoilered the whole thing:
Tl;dr laplus had 3 hours streamed on twitch for the last 2 months, akirose still grinding. Hinano/Kanae is putting in inhuman hours
I was going to say hinano got buffed by rust then I realized rust was in april. She's definitely on the grind and on the rise. :shubaIapprob:
but anyway these people you see up there are putting in so many hours they make kaela look lazy. All I'm saying is highly doubt lap+ can put in the same amount of hours
If anything the twitch move seems to have killed her motivation/whatever lack there of.
9 hours streamed on march, 1 hours streamed on april, 2 hours streamed on may. :inahungryl:
actually she put in similar on hours on youtube for the last 3 months, she might finally ditch twitch for youtube? But she seriously needs a tardwrangle at this point and hololive is just happy to ignore her as long as holoX still do group events it seems.... :ameliaThink:
image.png

Of the batch who started twitch around january, Roberu has called it quit, Akirose actually kept on grinding on both sites. Idk what happened to her that she suddenly started finding motivation to grind out like no tomorrow since last year, but good for her. Maybe she just really enjoy having extra eyes and fans on her + all the new friends she made during VCR.:yubi:
image.png

She remains a 3view on twitch however

Saw this stream and it was great
- Noone actually came prepared.
- Sora came in full swing extra rizz today, the only one she failed with is Iroha because too much of a suisei fangirl. Suisei breathed and Iroha died.
- Fubuki turn was complete chaos
- Marine roleplayed as a guy and she played with the hosts, acting unimpressed, giving them criticism and forcing them to show their best move, which make some of them completely flustered, Azki was completely killed.
- Robocco was pure PON as always, the stream sometimes died to save her the embarassment.
- Miko acted more as the bar owner, the only time the guests give her attention is when they were making fun of her to the other hosts.
Final ranking Sora > Suisei > Azki >= roboPON > daPON
Pretty kino, hope Miko does this more in the future. I want one where they put the high rizz girls as guests e.g. Lui, Choco, Subaru, Towa, Botan, so the hosts have to punch way beyond their weight.

Last edited:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Bae's new album shows me her ambition and I am looking forward to her solo concert:cursedbae::baeJam::baewhatacunt:

Watame is said to be a super Otaku before entering hololive, with a very distinctive voice, but in the Japanese voice actor industry, it is estimated that he can only engage in some special voice actors with a very narrow path. Who could have imagined that she would awaken the rapper gene in the future?:watamelon:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Silver spitting facts Stellar Blade is a horror game cause America is scared of hot women

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

SouperDooper

Shiori's new cover (songs like this are great for her, where the lyrics are more spoken than sung)

Yeah it's silly but it was the prices that surprised me the most.
View attachment 69264

According to her twitter, PayPal temporarily froze her account because that low (and strange) number from three or four charges looked "suspicious".
She says she's going to raise prices as people are telling her she should or something.
Also she drew a slime titty thing.
GMopvC_aEAAX8Wk.jpegGMopvDBaYAA6Mm8.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Shiori birthday merch, i dont think i would have ever though of silverware as a merch item but ok. Also that mug seems intersting.

Part of Shiori's Merch reveal

Full merch video runs from 43.21 to 46:37

Arznbae

wtf is happening
According to her twitter, PayPal temporarily froze her account because that low (and strange) number from three or four charges looked "suspicious".
She says she's going to raise prices as people are telling her she should or something.
Also she drew a slime titty thing.
View attachment 69274
View attachment 69275
Have you heard of this lovely thumbnail feature when you post massive images?
:mitothink:

Xuhle

They don't have a yt video so can't just link that. And Zeus is about as useless as Aqua so they aren't wrong.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Xuhle

Bronze

Negzana

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
They probably saw Matsuri pissing herself and thought, wow Hololive must really not care what we get up to on our PLs. Unlike another agency. Although... maybe a little oversight wouldn't be too bad, you know, just to keep your talents from pissing themselves.
The Piss Side of Vtubing is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be... unnatural. :gloomiLaugh:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam in Dark Souls II

Chiwa in minecraft

Fatum Ruptor playing Rain World

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I'm guessing that "user specified" means "tranny?"

Not necessarily, my dad always picks a third option like user specified because he thinks it fucks with "them" somehow.

Top Bottom