"PETA is a scam, and you know it!"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
OffKai appears to be the most convenient con for Phase to use to grow their brand. They have multiple talents in California
meth heads don't have internet :BijouBijou:
and I doubt nazi company phase connect will get the other commiefornians on their channels as avid audience members.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

I wonder how Mrs. Fishman feels about her man working with all these autistic women all day.

Let's be real though, Jelly would probably be inside playing Corpo Nation or some coding "game".

God's Strongest Dragoon

:mikok::mikothumbsl::supermigo::hypermigo:

Literally anything is better than having to listen to a buch of retards whine about anything related to culture wars or politics. I'd read Twitter all day if I wanted that.
Yeah, it's really stupid. Now that it got thrown on Grummz radar, we're now going to see an uptick in politispergs thinking they've found a new battleground for the culture war. I just want to watch retarded anime girls do funny stuff.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Well Sayu is going to have another woman moment as shes now reacting to the smear campaign video and is likely going to watch more of her past.

New info
Sayu never listened to Kotoka's statement until today she knows what she said but never listened to it because it would make her angry that she lied and didn't try to talk it out. She had her added on personal and Kotoka never tried to talk it out believing Niji over Zaion. Zaion thought that Kotoka was one of her new best friends that's why she's so mad and she is angry that their friendship was reduced to something Kotoka refused to talk about. She doesn't understand believing a company over your friend. Months after Kotoka's statement Sayu reached out to her Kotoka's personal account to patch things up and was rejected despite all this She wants Kotoka to know that she loved her a lot and she was ready to die for her she is still open to patching things up and hopes she can be happy

She did listen to Hex and Meloco
Hex's statement made her angry because Zaion did not know about his trauma (had she known she would have never have thought of making the joke being in the same company with a victim) and she thinks it unfair for him to use it against her she also knows about and believes his Google doc joke was a slight at her. She also believes he knew what he was doing with his wording because Zaion and him talked about content creation a lot and the weight a creator's word holds so she believes his wording deliberate to make it seem like Zaion knew and did not care about his trauma Oh also she said that the SA joke wasn't even known by Niji until the internet dug it up after her suspension said suspension had nothing to do with the joke

Sayu: there is no favoritism in ba sing se

Finana and Zaion cleared shit up in DM but then Finana still went on stream about the "gaslighting" and pretended like that talk never happened Finana has gone from being a dumbass to a snake to me

She disputes that Xsoleil tried to help her
Xsoleil said things like "I wouldn't do that but you do you" not "don't do that"

Last edited:

Bronze

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Takamiya Rion playing FFX.

I think she's the first person I see cheering and clapping during the wedding scene. Also claimed it's not an NTR scene.

Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh singing at 6PM JST.

774inc's Shisui Kiki continuing the second half of Blue Archive Volume 4 Chapter 2 at 8PM JST.

MaiR also premiering a cover song at 8PM JST.

Suisei with a new Anemachi story starring centipedes and gacha.

One clip from VSpo's Kaga Sumire during her SF6 training arc.

The calm Sumire coached by the hyper Pururu.

lvl8

I wonder how Mrs. Fishman feels about her man working with all these autistic women all day.

Let's be real though, Jelly would probably be inside playing Corpo Nation or some coding "game".

Jelly Fish.jpg

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
>Right-wing Politisperg chuuba gets kicked out of the most obviously leftist con that is in the middle of California
>You all:
View attachment 69698
Look at this pathetic princepleless worm laying down on the traintracks to be ran over.
Its not up to some clique of deathcult eunuchs, hemorrhoid-rage fags and AIDS ridden pedophiles to decide where you can and cannot be, but up to a man or a woman themselves. This is the freedom one should always have, and to be denied that, no matter what or where, is fucking retarded.

Tldr you are a Yamanbafaggot and should die

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I, for one, am 100% on board on getting lectured about freedom by a Russian dude.
either way look at this instead.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Look at this pathetic princepleless worm laying down on the traintracks to be ran over.
Its not up to some clique of deathcult eunuchs, hemorrhoid-rage fags and AIDS ridden pedophiles to decide where you can and cannot be, but up to a man or a woman themselves. This is the freedom one should always have, and to be denied that, no matter what or where, is fucking retarded.

Tldr you are a Yamanbafaggot and should die
>Simping over a VTuber that supports deathcult eunuchs and hemorrhoid-rage fags as long as they are the good ones.
NGMI.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
>Simping over a VTuber that supports deathcult eunuchs and hemorrhoid-rage fags as long as they are the good ones.
NGMI.
"Protesting fags is simping"
You are as dumb as Hasan and as disingenious as MarinaVT. Try rope

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Any volunteers?
VtuberJohn? Murray?

Oh No! DOn't do it pink Rushia part 2! Not male streamers! That'll ruin your GFE career oh no! :menhera:
Clip Tax: Remi in a sack

Muyu called Poko Panko

Clara said sex in a funny way

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
New info
Sayu never listened to Kotoka's statement until today she knows what she said but never listened to it because it would make her angry that she lied and didn't try to talk it out. She had her added on personal and Kotoka never tried to talk it out believing Niji over Zaion. Zaion thought that Kotoka was one of her new best friends that's why she's so mad and she is angry that their friendship was reduced to something Kotoka refused to talk about. She doesn't understand believing a company over your friend. Months after Kotoka's statement Sayu reached out to her Kotoka's personal account to patch things up and was rejected despite all this She wants Kotoka to know that she loved her a lot and she was ready to die for her she is still open to patching things up and hopes she can be happy

She did listen to Hex and Meloco
Hex's statement made her angry because Zaion did not know about his trauma (had she known she would have never have thought of making the joke being in the same company with a victim) and she thinks it unfair for him to use it against her she also knows about and believes his Google doc joke was a slight at her. She also believes he knew what he was doing with his wording because Zaion and him talked about content creation a lot and the weight a creator's word holds so she believes his wording deliberate to make it seem like Zaion knew and did not care about his trauma Oh also she said that the SA joke wasn't even known by Niji until the internet dug it up after her suspension said suspension had nothing to do with the joke

Sayu: there is no favoritism in ba sing se

Finana and Zaion cleared shit up in DM but then Finana still went on stream about the "gaslighting" and pretended like that talk never happened Finana has gone from being a dumbass to a snake to me

She disputes that Xsoleil tried to help her
Xsoleil said things like "I wouldn't do that but you do you" not "don't do that"

Imagine choosing a company over your best friend and then your career at that company going down the toilet.

Goddamn.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
War on Fishman has been declared.
Technically phase have been countering. No this is not just because of feet talk, there is clearly some big sekret plans behind it.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Imagine choosing a company over your best friend and then your career at that company going down the toilet.

Goddamn.
That was how Sayu felt, not Kotoka. There's too many coincidences at this point to not think Kotoka's a snake who will do anything to get ahead.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Goddamn.
I really have to wonder if Kotoka considered them friends considering the majority of ninji seems to be composed of backstabbing reptoids.

More pity for the autist who joined thinking she would make friends.

USS IOWA

I really have to wonder if Kotoka considered them friends considering the majority of ninji seems to be composed of backstabbing reptoids.

More pity for the autist who joined thinking she would make friends.
I wonder how did Cover choose the most professional talents for their EN branch. But then again Niji seems to choose either successful indies or close friends of current talents.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I think a kind of decentralized vtuber convention with virtual elements could work
Sounds like an upcoming livestream playlist with extra steps.

UberSoldat

I have a difficult decision to make, Joru or Onolumi?

Top Bottom