"I don't think it's bad to be a wigger"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Not trying to compare to a certain bare-chested washed up Demon Lord but here’s what a good model and outfit looks like.

Biboo and Iofifteen screens at Anime Fest+ two weeks ago. Am not a picture person but it’s looks pretty nice to pose next to them.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
"Everything is political" yeah no thanks.

X
It must be a cultural thing.

Every single brit I run across has this mantra plastered over him or herself. What I typically do is "sure thing pal, give me a moment I'm off to the toilet to deposit a politcal statement".

I don't think this creed is particularly as damaging as "greed is good" or "fuck you got mine" but recent year happenings have shown to me that there are a lot of screwed up people who should not be getting on that soapbox.

niggaphil

sheeple.png
93b.jpg

I guess time to report you to the Ministry of Truth :lumitenmakillhim:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Limkin

Also she finally decided to declare Total Unicorn Death (Late but eh)
Kind of hard to keep pandering to them when she was married and there were (I don't remember proven in court or not) accusations of cheating with another guy. Sure they are very delusional but she would be sliding into an audience with NTR fetish slowly but surely

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
You can gleam a lot about your character by looking at the people rushing to your rescue. I could be very confident in my position, but once only Proctor, Rev and some other choice grifters come to my help, I would assume I did something wrong along the way.
God damn. This is going on random.txt
:pogrys2022:

VSoyBoy

Lets go back to being a Vtuber forum

One guy tries to anti Mike with a 4chan thread

TL: "And! That's what I'm saying!
Male streamers, let's collaborate a lot: !!!!!
Also she finally decided to declare Total Unicorn Death (Late but eh)

TL :"I'm tired of your selfishness 🥹You don't do anything, you tell me to put up with it, you tell me to put up with it, you even make me sick, you close me down, I'm so bored I can't even live!"

You know, if she keeps up that energy I can see it working out for her. She had more to offer than GFE and if she can rid herself of that audience and find peace with it she will be better off. (Ignore all of what I just said, she's not capable of that)

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Mint was not able to play Atlantis no Nazo when her past Pomu mentioned she is not able to get game perms of it several times during her tenure at Nijisanji, but now she’s indie and does not need to ask for perms bs just to play whatever games she chose for streaming. Also hag love.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
What's the point of the Offkai thread if I'm having to read through like 8 pages of arguing about it on the general thread?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I was going to respond to a few different things about the Kirsche situation, the newer Sayu info, etc, but then I decided to say "fuck it". I have opinions, but I honestly don't feel like getting involved in talking about these things much. I'll just leave it to reacts. Just like Jamba said:
I just want to watch retarded anime girls do funny stuff.

So here's some anime girls (at least some probably retarded) doing funny things:

A clip with hopefully more to come of Aqua and Korone's collab

Runie's grandma is pretty cool

For her 50k celebration Jelly confirms she will celebrate by coding in Rust.

Maybe this will peak Jersh's curiosity into vtubers...
:smugmoona:

And Panko and Shiina will be collabing in about 30 minutes and attempting to link their braincells together. It should be a beautiful disaster.

Also, I'm probably late, but I just noticed Shiina's at 150k subs, so congrats to her!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam's handcam baking stream

Tomoe Carmine's chatting stream

Fatum Ruptor playing Rain World

I have a difficult decision to make, Joru or Onolumi?

Watch them all!

always a bridesmaid never a bride

200+ USD... Does it come with Ria's worn panties? Or it's normal price for first world?
Is it too late to bet she'll do a flip before the end of the year?
I'm waiting for a JAV debut. But seriously, I'd be happy if she found a nice guy and settled down. Although it's certainly an impossible dream.

Bronze

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

:pikayabai:

At least she's seiso enough to tell them to be careful, right Fishman?
:fishmandispair:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will shovel through a pile of so-called abandonware, in search for something interesting

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Add 'NTR' to the list of Bae's likes

*Important Message*

That tiny neck, those enormous horns...? Conclusion: either the horns are completely hollow, or her entire head is a clip-on

Top Bottom