"When I was a very young girl, I used to visit my grandma a lot. I was hoping she'd show me magical girl stuff, she said she'd show me something kid-friendly, it turned out to be Cutie Honey. In Cutie Honey, she would get undressed and tied up all the time, and that's how my sexual fetishes were awoken. Do you know Hutch the Honeybee? I thought it was cute how people fell into despair. Cutie Honey and Hutch planted the seeds, and my sexual fetishes began to distort, and then I became friends with a hardcore fujoshi. The things she recommended me turned me into a bigger freak than before. When I was a young kid, I couldn't understand dirty jokes, so my grandma would explain them to me, step by step. 'You know, the boys have this... but the girls have that' lol."Sakamata Chloe

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
And yet Nerissa somehow acts like the biggest whore in EN, despite never interacting with a male. Crazy. :BijouBijou:

Takes one to know one. :BijouBijou:
HoloEN fans' random hateboners for other members will never not be incomprehensible, if only we put our energies together to hate grifters and dramanigs... WORLD PEACE ACHIEVED.

Negzana

HoloEN fans' random hateboners for other members will never not be incomprehensible, if only we put our energies together to hate grifters and dramanigs... WORLD PEACE ACHIEVED.
I just want a Shiori x Lia collab

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I take it Advent 3D is around the corner?
That's what you would think with them all in Japan, but Vanguard still don't have their's despite having went there a while ago. So it is probably still a ways out.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Shiori fits into JP clothing, RIP the dream :yagoocry:

Trudwal

Towa baby

Ensok

Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
That's what you would think with them all in Japan, but Vanguard still don't have their's despite having went there a while ago. So it is probably still a ways out.
Believing those second class citizens matter...

The Rrat

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
interesting SF6 tournament

Now there is a hardcore contradiction.

Why is orange woman like this?

She's had dedicated antis troll her for several years. Just enjoy the latest car crash.
I love Kiara and would definitely keep supporting her as I have thus far.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

23836.png

Thought it was funny to see this from Aqua of all people, but she's surprisingly been streaming a ton since mid-April or so. I thought she'd vanish after Elden Ring so it's nice to see her around this often. Hopefully it lasts a while longer.

And another update from Mio. Happy to know she hasn't been alone in her hospital room :sanasmile:

23834.png

She also said her time in the hospital has turned her into a morning person.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Yeah but at least those poor Yamanbas dont have a meltdown over a twitter post or having to do their own stuff

USS IOWA

Why is orange woman like this?

Welp she could have slept a lot earlier, It was 3 a.m. in Austria when she posted that. Still she could have left it alone, let retards be retards and they will tire out.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Well... it has been a good 3 ish months of constant NijiEN drama, a bit of HoloEN bait and nothingburgers were in order.

thirteenorphans

Weirdly enough I feel like the Tempus models have so far been higher quality than most of the girl's models. I also know there are some that seethe at this.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Well... it has been a good 3 ish months of constant NijiEN drama, a bit of HoloEN bait and nothingburgers were in order.
Holofags are getting too complacent. Gotta keep them on their toes.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
It's holobad season again?
It’s pretty crazy that FWMC are abandoning their gen just like they abandoned their EN audience. But to be fair if I were fwmc I would abandon them too (and then each other).

Top Bottom