"I don't condone sunning your holes, I would rather take my vitamin D orally through the pill instead of sunning my fucking asshole, the sun doesn't wanna see that. Apparently, apparently... you know the women who are into yoga? Like 'alternate' health, yeah they like sunning their holes, which is where you face your asshole to the sun to observe... absorb the vitamin D because, apparently, your skin there absorbs more vitamin D than other parts of your body. Somebody came up with it, and I don't know who. I bet it was Gwyneth Paltrow"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Does anyone have any idea what hexa is vague posting about?
Edit: Not fast enough, Hexa
not-so-fast.jpg

Last edited:

Arznbae

wtf is happening

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wow, I came back after playing Frostpunk to find you fags arguing about Sayu for like 6 pages straight.
Take flat Dizzy and gigabooba Jelly as punishment.

gigajelly.png
[a]

Last edited:

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
When will streamers learn that everything you put online can be archived for people to laugh or speculate over?

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
I don't know what this civil war is about but maybe my favorite frog can offer some consolation to whichever side's oshi gets BTFO'd

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Not even as a joke are you trying to get the Japanese to close the country again?

They need to in order to save humanity at this point.

Vault Japan.

Rockford

Does anyone have any idea what hexa is vague posting about?
not-so-fast.jpg

Isn't that just twitter in a nutshell?
I agree. Sayu has consistently managed to be a much nicer and more open person than I expected, while enduring very sustained and absurd harassment by insane Chinese women. The worst I've ever seen from her is an overabundance of emotion and empathy, and holy shit if that was the worst trait the vtuber community ever demonstrated I think I'd like the industry a whole hell of a lot more than I do now.
Sayu seems like a really open person from the few streams I seen. I think her main reason for being targeted is because she was the first to openly speak about Niji's horrendous culture so I would call her more a discount Delu (oddly a victim of Mikecat) than the crazy true menhera. Also I find it funny every time she defends herself they call her a dramabaiter. If she were truly a drama baiter she would had done more publicly I find.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Isn't that just twitter in a nutshell?

Sayu seems like a really open person from the few streams I seen. I think her main reason for being targeted is because she was the first to openly speak about Niji's horrendous culture so I would call her more a discount Delu (oddly a victim of Mikecat) than the crazy true menhera. Also I find it funny every time she defends herself they call her a dramabaiter. If she were truly a drama baiter she would had done more publicly I find.
Yeah if she were are drama baiter she would go full scorched earth and reveal everything she said she was keeping to herself to protect people she respects in Niji

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I am having problems displaying and archiving this tweet goddddddam u Elon

Rockford

Not to mention how she handle Kenji, I think his name is.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Bronze

Why is everyone having a moment at the same time?

Jealous

Lurker
I could make a 6 paragraph guide on how to use the positive side of being shat on by thousands of people as someone who fell victim to a similar situation
Then, make the 6 paragraph guide. We can benefit the knowledge that you have gained and how she should handle the situation or others that may or may not go through with this in the future.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Imagine reading comics, what are you? Fucking NERDS?!
Imagine caring about capeshit in the Year of Our Lord 2024. DC and Marvel don't care and their entire businesses are based on it's existence. If they don't give a shit, why should anyone else?

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Long post is loooooong. I'm channeling my inner Azehara today.

Also, all y'alls are niggas for Sayu and I am primo negro.

I can only believe that the reason some people hate Sayu is because she had public woman moment. Has she had them yes plenty of them, has the girls in holo as well yes Kronii as a recent example. yet we have more people hating Sayu for the sole reason shes Sayu it seems it doesnt even matter what she does. Some say its because she wont move, well guess what she literally cant because she cant go back to being a neutral option anything any more. She will always hold the bagage of being constantly dogpile if she is even brought up anywhere slightly adjunct to niji.

And it doesnt matter what anyone has to say cause it will be Migo'd regardless because Sayu was mention.

Cool story bro, Sayu will still not fuck you.

I find it entertaining people think that Sayu should 'just move on' from Nijisanji. Every single ex-Niji member has confirmed in one way or another that it's not as simple as graduating from the company, and people like Kuro even implied that the only way to get a 'clean break' is to threaten them directly with exposing their dirty secrets unless they shut up and agree to leave you alone.

Nijisanji tries its best to gaslight you into thinking you're nothing without it, and tries to back that assumption up when you leave. Meanwhile, Nijisisters are still to this day openly discussing how to gayop Sayu's community.

But guys, you just don't get it. She should just move on. So many vtubers should just move on! Dizzy should just move on from her terrible family life. Muyu should just move on from her terrible family life. Pippa should just move on from her crippling social phobias. Gura should just move on from her demented fanbase of unironic paedophiles and degenerates. CharlottexBear should just move on from her severe depression and ill health. Marina should just move on from life altogether.

I really wish I could understand why people are so hung up on Sayu 'milking her time at Nijisanji', especially when I see them routinely excusing far more egregious and annoying examples of the exact same behaviour in different contexts. I see a woman who has exercised tremendous mental fortitude when dealing with absolute wagon-loads of shit that she never did anything to even vaguely warrant, but somehow she's uniquely at fault and an exception to all the massive amounts of pity, tolerance and unconditional acceptance that other vtubers get when their circumstances are objectively better.

It just grinds my gears a tiny bit. You know what I'm saying?
I'd be inclined to agree with you but then you sperged out on the forum because a Mexican called your oshi fat on discord. So yeah...
:naruhodo:

I find it funny how people talk of Sayu's experience as if she got raped, bitch worked at the company for like 2 months and acts as if 2 months of not getting asspats by her co-workers is somehow as bad as Doki getting harassed for far longer and she got pushed into trying to suicide, and unlike Sayu Doki ended up shutting the fuck up about muh evil black corpo.
Well to be fair, Doki's a dog-eating, Cantonese-talking Canadian chink while Sayu is- *searches the forum, a Commiefornian Nip. They're both asian but the one who has eaten a dog is less of a bitch than the other one.

Doki came out with her shit to the entire non-corpo EN community (and two major businesses, EA and Hyte) rallying behind her and Sayu still gets shat on by randos for her rape jokes
Not just randos, she got shat on by a LITERAL NEGRO MONKEY.

There are lots of vtubers that actually milk their PLs and everyone seems chill with them. It's the grifters getting success by milking things they didn't even go through that are the problem
But then who's milking Marina?

What about womanga? And Non-binaryanga?
:vesperfacepalm:
Go home abogado, Estas borracho y homosexuales.

Why is everyone having a moment at the same time?
It's the blood moon my bruddah.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh singing at 6PM JST.

UniVirtual's Shiratama Utano will play a retro game after singing, Super Mario Land (Gameboy) at 8PM JST.

Koyori with some multilingual situation.

From the comment:
Q: Arrows? (EN) A: Ya (Yes in ID, Arrow in JP)
Q: Eros? A: Yea (EN)
No wonder she's confused. VSpo's Sendo Yuuhi also mentioned something similar talking about LoL's ELO rating during her supermarket simulator stream. "ELO, isn't that Ero?"

Also RIP Ririka, Monogatari style.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I gave up on comics years ago, so if that is true, then that is good to hear, at least
it was to mixed results but id definitely argue it's better then Sins no matter what it had to do to undo it.

UberSoldat

Top Bottom