"Ayase Yuu issu Coca-cola!"Ayase Yuu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
now that people have a taste of hardcore minecraft, perhaps there could be an uptick in chuubas playing Vintage Story

...maybe that's a bit *too* hardcore, but I can dream of the immaculate content that would come from it!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
now that people have a taste of hardcore minecraft, perhaps there could be an uptick in chuubas playing Vintage Story

...maybe that's a bit *too* hardcore, but I can dream of the immaculate content that would come from it!
Imagine the cahntent of chuubas trying to make their house near a forest and they just keep getting mauled by wolves

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
The art just keeps on coming (handle checks out):

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Motherfucker you are latino you were born circled by whores
This is why I hate them.
Minecraft Hardcore Server is definitely fun, instilling the FOMO pressure, it's not just a two day event but didn't last that long, and it has the GM giving objectives so the the players can complete and work together.

Nostalgic from me part but it also reminds me of NormalBoots MC Hardcore series(before faggotry got too much with controversies, everyone split off and let NB died off).

The only disappointment is that Fauna never joined it. :pikameepain:
It felt like a proper SMP rather than the mostly dead regular servers they have. Honestly doing minecraft "seasons" and having a new server each time with volunteering members that lasts for like 2 weeks-a month would make it much more interesting.
Hololive Gen 4 confirmed
Please no, we don't need another Rushia drama to give anti-corpo scum ammo against Hololive.

Limkin

She chained some unfortunate fan, whom she scammed into meeting her irl, had her way with him, and finally got a confirmation she is pregnant. Also she sold him on organs to pay for raising a child because a guy that dumb wouldn't make a good father anyway

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I wonder if it could be diverticulitis.
Possible, but unlikely. Diverticulitis is pretty rare in Asian countries, and when it does show up it appears in different parts of the colon. Generally happens from eating dietary/processed foods your entire life IIRC, Africans hardly ever get it for example.
I'm utterly shocked by this development. Hopefully it turns out to be sincere. A hor deciding not to be a hor is a depressingly rare event, and I hope it sticks.
Ngl she is big enough now and has enough casual clips that she could pivot somewhat succesfully if she actually has kahntent worth enough for non coomers to throw their money into
But it would be funny if she just silently went back to doing if it doesnt work though
I'm going to point out at this point that Camila is fairly young. She may have juust started to arrive at that point of female introspection where she's transmogrifying into an actually decent human being. There's no shortage of girls who do fucked up stuff at 19 or 20, get to 23-24 and realize they've been dumb bitches since high school. The shondo thing may well have been a culmination of her growing up over the past couple years.

She chained some unfortunate fan, whom she scammed into meeting her irl, had her way with him, and finally got a confirmation she is pregnant. Also she sold him on organs to pay for raising a child because a guy that dumb wouldn't make a good father anyway
Gotta be either some potential solution/improvement for her mental problems or a corpo offer. I hope the former, I think she would flame out very quickly outside of the indie scene.

EDIT: Just realized I replied to a meme response not the real post fml

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I'm going to point out at this point that Camila is fairly young. She may have juust started to arrive at that point of female introspection where she's transmogrifying into an actually decent human being. There's no shortage of girls who do fucked up stuff at 19 or 20, get to 23-24 and realize they've been dumb bitches since high school. The shondo thing may well have been a culmination of her growing up over the past couple years.
I agree, though I'm cautious about how this would play out, given the exodus of a significant part of her fan base. It's definitely going to hurt to see a Finnana-sized chunk disappear, and depending on how bad their infestation is, Camila can lose far more. To me, this is going to be a test of her finances, as I'm willing to wager she didn't stock the war chest to prepare for such a change, and given lifestyle creep, she's going to end up in some form of financial trouble.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Damn
Havent seen a caramelldansen animation in years

Grass4Cats

Cats chew me
It felt like a proper SMP rather than the mostly dead regular servers they have. Honestly doing minecraft "seasons" and having a new server each time with volunteering members that lasts for like 2 weeks-a month would make it much more interesting.
Kinda like Rust(although Rust is perma SMP). Regular Minecraft has been exhausted to death(doesn't help that 1.20 update is below mid because of cosmetics-focused) so the change of pace like the limited time Hardcore or SMP-style content is definitely refreshing and would do wonders for HoloMC.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I think a large part of my enjoyment this week was seeing her interact with so many people she rarely or never talks to. I forgot how much of a menace she can be just for the fun of it. It was nice having Minecraft nonsense and back for a little bit. Everyone said thanks to Pekora, Botan wrote a really sweet letter of gratitude for her, Kaela and Watame even said that they were crying towards the end. I think the autism blacksmith put it best here:
It's been great seeing her stream so much lately, especially since so much of her recent streaming time has been collabs with others. She's really fun in collabs. Her bantering with Pekora in particular has been hilarious. Watching her Minecraft shenanigans made me go back and watch some older Minecraft content where she was just as much of a menace then. Nice to see fun things like that haven't changed.

Seeing all of them doing a big Minecraft event again like this was a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to the next time something else like this comes up. Things like this are the reason why I actually enjoy Minecraft content from vtubers I enjoy. Good job to Pekora for organizing this. It went really well, and people will remember the fun times from this event for a long time.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Arznbae

wtf is happening

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I agree, though I'm cautious about how this would play out, given the exodus of a significant part of her fan base. It's definitely going to hurt to see a Finnana-sized chunk disappear, and depending on how bad their infestation is, Camila can lose far more. To me, this is going to be a test of her finances, as I'm willing to wager she didn't stock the war chest to prepare for such a change, and given lifestyle creep, she's going to end up in some form of financial trouble.
Honestly, she has some decent connections for collabs, a few clippers, and she's on twitch so she WILL get recommended views just because she already has viewers. Also helps that Camila is actually an ok entertainer, as compared to Amouranth who was about as interesting as dry paint without her coomer content. She's got a real shot of being able to make the transition, though I agree she might have to get through some financial issues for a few months until the coomers have fully cycled out.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Fen Riru (ex-Pochi) kind of vagueposting.

archive, archive

@Short Thinks it's because she interacted with rye
Link to Rye & Fen tweets
screencap archive can't get this to archive

I agree with her on a fundamental level but after scamming her community twice after subathons I'm tempted to say: get fucked, whore.
It can also be related to Parasi's huge raid from yesterday, the antisemitic allegations are still on vogue.

Loli hag is playing LA Noire

Older hag is playing Grimrock

And bnuy art zatsu

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
waaah ghost girl won't give me ASMR handjobs any more

This is an exaggeration for comedic effect. She didn't actually do this, did she?

Top Bottom