"Fun fact: trans people are based and cool"Midas

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor playing Rain World

Chiwa chatting

Chirami live

Bam will be playing Elden Ring in 50 minutes

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I guess this would be an interesting event, and may require separate thread to discuss in the future.

Hololive Matsuri will have BiliBili members only stream at 5/24. Looks like Hololive planning to return to Chink Market.
All hololive fans in China do not want them to return to BIlibili, but we have recently discovered that someone is deliberately pretending to be a hololive fan in order to control public opinion.Please ignore the hypocritical welcome content, all Chinese fans reject holo return

Matsuri's event was handled by a Chinese guild, which also invited Kobo.This is their boss's account

They also created Mikeneko's account before, Here's a list of paid gifts they plan to give,I can tell they're desperate to make some money off hololive.
An anime pillow and a replica signature cost 2,000 RMB !! Almost $400.Adding a live2d custom animation and an autograph on top of this cost 20000 RMB
,1716224391502.png

They may have done some sort of collaboration with hololive, but domestic fans are largely not paying for it.
First, holoman hardly had the energy to run a second platform, and second, there was almost no way to experience the hololive community in BIlibili, because the submissions of the creators were all on overseas platforms and the reposting was forbidden. All the clips, hand-drawn animation, fanwork, hololive's music, cosplay, and even holoman's daily Twitter interaction...... None of their business

BIlibili's audience is still in a primitive state of understanding VTB. They don't even know Pekora, Marine ,SuiSei , let alone Gura and Calli , Kobo.:calidrinking::gurastress:
The whole community is very fragmented, so even if they do work together, I don't expect them to succeed

(They won't forgive Hachama and CoCo either)

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I can't decide if this image says "hola amigos" or "bonjour les amis". It's an unholy fusion of french and spanish
I'm going with French since well, he does have a French connection;
Screenshot 2024-05-20 at 19-31-20 NIJISANJI EN Official on X Annonce ANYCOLOR présente ses plu...png

TheDarkEnjoyer

Shitposter Detective
So uh Astel Leda from Holostars is getting attacked for having mcdonalds (not boycotting them).

Many referencing this twitter post by Japan Bulletin

Screenshot 2024-05-20 at 1.39.51 PM.png

Some knuckleheads are even thinking of reporting this to Cover.

1716219814908105.jpg

Arznbae

wtf is happening

VSoyBoy

So uh Astel Leda from Holostars is getting attacked for having mcdonalds (not boycotting them).

View attachment 70243

His 1000 yen for some fries, a shrimp burger and a melon soda are having a direct impact on the deaths of sandmen, can't you see it's absolutely necessary to berate him for his choice of junkfood?

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
All hololive fans in China do not want them to return to BIlibili, but we have recently discovered that someone is deliberately pretending to be a hololive fan in order to control public opinion.Please ignore the hypocritical welcome content, all Chinese fans reject holo return

Matsuri's event was handled by a Chinese guild, which also invited Kobo.This is their boss's account

They also created Mikeneko's account before, Here's a list of paid gifts they plan to give,I can tell they're desperate to make some money off hololive.
An anime pillow and a replica signature cost 2,000 RMB !! Almost $400.Adding a live2d custom animation and an autograph on top of this cost 20000 RMB
,View attachment 70241

They may have done some sort of collaboration with hololive, but domestic fans are largely not paying for it.
First, holoman hardly had the energy to run a second platform, and second, there was almost no way to experience the hololive community in BIlibili, because the submissions of the creators were all on overseas platforms and the reposting was forbidden. All the clips, hand-drawn animation, fanwork, hololive's music, cosplay, and even holoman's daily Twitter interaction...... None of their business

BIlibili's audience is still in a primitive state of understanding VTB. They don't even know Pekora, Marine ,SuiSei , let alone Gura and Calli , Kobo.:calidrinking::gurastress:
The whole community is very fragmented, so even if they do work together, I don't expect them to succeed

(They won't forgive Hachama and CoCo either)
Thank you Chinafriend
Cant believe how hard they are going with the Gay Ops

View attachment 70244

View attachment 70243

Cant believe how hard the west cares about this shit
Whattever the fuck happened to one of the Iranian leaders its more important than this shit

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Sometimes it's the small things that bring a smile to my face.
His 1000 yen for some fries, a shrimp burger and a melon soda are having a direct impact on the deaths of sandmen, can't you see it's absolutely necessary to berate him for his choice of junkfood?
If he does have an impact on the deaths of sandpeople, I'd like to encourage him to eat more junkfood, desu.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

View attachment 70244

View attachment 70243

G3dq3Cc.png

3EaZjEW.png

His github
His linked in
His YT
Threads (twitter alt)
https://www.threads.net/@mahdeensky
Nice reply to A-chan, fren

Welcome to the forum, Mahdeen I. from North York, Ontario Canada, currently studying Comp Sci @ York University, nice taste and good on you for supporting fellow leaf agency Phase Connect!

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
thats a good ass chaika cosplay ngl

and virtual to live is still as good as ever
truly one of the only things to survive the tides of time and rikus whims

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast
In 30 minutes, Ami will be continuing her Ys Book I & II playthrough. Nice thumbnail :MozumiPichi:

And a cute lullaby she posted last night

Ballpark_Look

TheDarkEnjoyer

Shitposter Detective
Kino stream incoming

Peak +1
The game has one of the best intro battles I've ever seen.

Speaking of the hololive subreddit,
Even reddit's filter is now filtering holostars posts from the subreddit.

:SelenHAHAhere:

1716227090072497.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Speaking of the hololive subreddit,
Even reddit's filter is now filtering holostars posts from the subreddit.

:SelenHAHAhere:

1716227090072497.png
No, it isn't, you fucking Unicorn shitskin. That message means the post was removed by Reddit for vote manipulation.

Also, he is acting like a massive fag over it.
foto_no_exif (70) (1).jpgfoto_no_exif (71) (1).jpgfoto_no_exif (72) (1).jpgfoto_no_exif (73) (1).jpg

The most likely scenario is that is got brigade downvoted by some unicorn or NDF retards to stir shit and get Stars posts removed, which had already been happening for a while, and it triggered Reddit's manipulation detection. Then this retard has a meltdown on Twitter about it.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
View attachment 70245

View attachment 70246

His github
His linked in
His YT
Threads (twitter alt)
https://www.threads.net/@mahdeensky
Nice reply to A-chan, fren

Welcome to the forum, Mahdeen I. from North York, Ontario Canada, currently studying Comp Sci @ York University, nice taste and good on you for supporting fellow leaf agency Phase Connect!
I understand the retard has zero opsec but i thought we were done doing this kind of stuff. I wouldnt call it doxing but whats the point of posting his personal infos?

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Is that a real Thompson?

Edit: OK it's a pop gun, damn almost had a heart attack for a sec

Top Bottom