"Glasses are really versatile. First, you can have glasses-wearing girls take them off and suddenly become beautiful, or have girls wearing glasses flashing those cute grins, or have girls stealing the protagonist's glasses and putting them on like, "Haha, got your glasses!" That's just way too cute! Also, boys with glasses! I really like when their glasses have that suspicious looking gleam, and it's amazing how it can look really cool or just be a joke. I really like how it can fulfill all those abstract needs. Being able to switch up the styles and colors of glasses based on your mood is a lot of fun too! It's actually so much fun! You have those half rim glasses, or the thick frame glasses, everything! It's like you're enjoying all these kinds of glasses at a buffet. I really want Luna to try some on or Marine to try some on to replace her eyepatch. We really need glasses to become a thing in hololive and start selling them for HoloComi. Don't. You. Think. We. Really. Need. To. Officially. Give. Everyone. Glasses?"Shirakami Fubuki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

USS IOWA

Holotori collab move to Sunday same time

kingcaid

Khubie and Elf both hit 1k followers last night on twitch.

Khubie also posted her schedule for the week.

UberSoldat

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Welcome to the least awatistic Jelly Hoshiumi stream :Vesper-UNHINGED:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
HOLY FUCKING SCHIZOPHRENIA JESUS CHRIST!

Archive

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Eira is supposed to be drawing pokemon, but is most just being autistic talking about them

GayKusa

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

HOLY FUCKING SCHIZOPHRENIA JESUS CHRIST!

...I was not aware it sent them a notification. I've just been @'ing phase talents as a quicker way to link their channel in the video description for my clips. That Remi Phase Wars 2 bomb clip had like every talent in the company briefly in the video so I included them all in the description...

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
These 4 silly, older women will be playing that chicken game in about an hour:

Subaru naturally has the bird advantage. Ui-mama even said there's only one human in the group and it's herself.

The duck also uploaded a new dancing short just a bit ago:

I especially love these two shots :pomuLove:
37824325.png
35789252.png

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
What will their names be?
My guesses are:
Kush Cocainum
Konbinu Rigamarole
Corven Corvinator
Alexxx Sexhaburu
J.P Gaijinhombre
I'm pleased to announce that the reason I took a break from the forums was because I'm leaving Hololive to join Nijisan under the name Faggolia Cocksuckerino

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer

A ton of  Nendroids and pop-up parade figured are on sale for 40% off
As I have multiple of the pop-up figures I can safely say the quality is quite good for the prices.

Do be aware that the base they use for those figures does not look like what they have on promotional material. They're hexagonal and colored instead of round and transparent (at least that was the was case in 2020 when I bought a few pop up parade figures).
This is true, the bases tend to be hexagonal and a color related to the figure, except for mori's which is actually just a really small round opaque plastic.

Last edited:

ex_lurker

As I have multiple of the pop-up figures I can safely say the quality is quite good for the prices.

Do be aware that the bases they use for those figures do not look like what how they do on promotional material. They're hexagonal and colored instead of round and transparent (at least that was the was case in 2020 when I bought a few pop up parade figures).

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Yukimi-oneechan starts playing Blue Archive.

Looks like the anime got people interested.

Shibuya Hal revives VSaikyo Apex.

When Ui-mama called AZKi during her anniversary.

VSoyBoy

Definitely, especially when you think about the fact that there are mentally ill people that will pay about that much money and more for Funko Pops.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
1716294679926.png\
Holy fuck, this is literally dumber than Mikeneko 2ch lolsuit. Nolan will point and laugh.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Naiyo got hate crime,d

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
>New NijiEN gen announced
>Gura returns
We really are in a time loop.
just a rrat in my head, every company is looking for the gura killer, even Gura herself is looking for a gura killer.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

A ton of  Nendroids and pop-up parade figured are on sale for 40% off
Watame nendo get.

IRyS wants to play Ghost of Tsushima but can't because of perms.

Fuck Sony :depressedtako:
They might have stakes in Nijisanji, but use Hololive whenever they're fucking desperate and want an actual boost.

GNsYS2saIAEHokZ.jpg
GHY4_DybAAARM20.jpg

Although... It might be an EN issue again, since Luna's been playing Bloodborne recently.

Last edited:
Top Bottom