"You plead the fifth? More like you plead the fourth!"Ninomae Ina'nis

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Rockford

My plan to create a team full of Hexa clones is on schedule
Please. No not more Hexas....
Unrelated query: How much do they go for on the market?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Koopa is (a)live, against all odds

Jenny is zatsuing while playing a Kings Field indie lookalike

Yuy is also back and can't shut the fuck up

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Yeah honestly its hard to keep up that standard considering how many keep that up now
people forget that pronoun thing was frog boiled into acceptance and its also because most of the people who do this are western raised women, aka like 50% of vtubing besides Asia
Yeah, surely it's just a business decision to fit in, considering her clientele. Her pronouns are she/her after all. She's just letting people who care about that kind of thing know. :takocope:

Imagine all the Palestine 🇵🇸 Twitter flaggers that would show up in Pippa's chat to show their approval after that. Do it, fish.
Honestly, not that far off. The funniest thing that has happened since the whole Gaza thing started is that I've seen woke types make edgy Holocaust jokes. Some are doing that whole "anti-Zionist, not anti-Semite" thing, but joking about stuff like the Israeli lobby in US Congress or Jewish control of businesses is fair game now, when it was cancellable before. They might actually stick around to watch Pippa.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Ah fuck, I should have known those metal review streams were too good to be true. :vesperfacepalm:
First time? :BijouBijou:

If you ever lose your sense of shame I recommend Obkatiekat he can shred a mean air guitar. Can't recommend their album it sucks

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Please. No not more Hexas....
Unrelated query: How much do they go for on the market?
You cant stop me, Sleepy became Hexa 1.5 in blue, now there is a red one, i need a yellow one

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Hexa Sentai, each color is a mental illness

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Phase offkai schedule. Damn that's a lot of events

Allow me to :baeJam: for a moment. Last kaching my favorite hags were pitching a hypotetical phasecon, it was all silly and fun but it got me thinking WHAT IF my nigga fishman is actually thinking about it :PomuPanic:
Offkai seems to be the only vtuber focused con and they're run by retards and faggots. Then comes my nigga fishman who is very autistic and anal with doing things in house. He probably thinks you know what? I could probably do this myself, let's sponsor this negros for pr and to see how they operate. Now that he knows how it's run to a degree the next thing he needs is vendors, because they're what keeps the people entertained between events. He then goes on to pay their tab this time around for pr purposes. Once he floats the idea of phase con to the people most of these vendors will be on board because the fish does pay. With the vendors in place all he has to do is just ask vtubers willing to jump on it and BOOM phasecon is born.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Allow me to :baeJam: for a moment. Last kaching my favorite hags were pitching a hypotetical phasecon, it was all silly and fun but it got me thinking WHAT IF my nigga fishman is actually thinking about it :PomuPanic:
Offkai seems to be the only vtuber focused con and they're run by retards and faggots. Then comes my nigga fishman who is very autistic and anal with doing things in house. He probably thinks you know what? I could probably do this myself, let's sponsor this negros for pr and to see how they operate. Now that he knows how it's run to a degree the next thing he needs is vendors, because they're what keeps the people entertained between events. He then goes on to pay their tab this time around for pr purposes. Once he floats the idea of phase con to the people most of these vendors will be on board because the fish does pay. With the vendors in place all he has to do is just ask vtubers willing to jump on it and BOOM phasecon is born.
If he were to finally give 3d debuts for Origins for a concert, next year would be the year to do it.

Kalion

:)
Hexa Sentai, each color is a mental illness
DepressionBlack!
PTSDYellow!
SchizoGreen!
BPDPink!
AddictionRed!

Menhera Sentai Hexaranger!

Tightpinch

VOtter

Let us guess, is he joining BRAVE, VSPO, IdolEN or other male corpo? :dokiSmug:

Archive

He's an AGP so probably VShojo because he got rejected from VAllure.

According to Tenma, Fishman spends 5k a month on a gacha game.

God's Strongest Dragoon

OH NO, SHE'S GOING BACK TO THE SUPERMARKET

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Still 20 pages behind.

Thread theme for the thread these past 50 pages:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
He's an AGP so probably VShojo because he got rejected from VAllure.

According to Tenma, Fishman spends 5k a month on a gacha game.

Tenma should introduce Fishman to drugs it would probably be cheaper than a gacha addiction

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Tenma should introduce Fishman to drugs it would probably be cheaper than a gacha addiction
All of them are gacha addicts so its more like they're passing the needle (showing eachother their pulls)

niggaphil

Drug is still cheaper than the Warhammer 40k Miniatures :dokiSmug:

VSoyBoy

All of them are gacha addicts so its more like they're passing the needle (showing eachother their pulls)
On the topic of Gacha: Just to prepare you all, Genshin imitator "Wuthering Waves" is out tomorrow and will be on all of your Oshii's schedules for the foreseeable future. If anybody wanted to take some time to touch grass, this would be an opportune moment I guess.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
On the topic of Gacha: Just to prepare you all, Genshin imitator "Wuthering Waves" is out tomorrow and will be on all of your Oshii's schedules for the foreseeable future. If anybody wanted to take some time to touch grass, this would be an opportune moment I guess.
foto_no_exif (82) (1).jpg

Another Holo win :smugazki:

frz

>chinese games
>Holo getting perms
Nice joke :koronehappyl:
Also ngl, gacha is fine to watch for the first two streams where they are still exploring the story, it's the 3rd stream where they started getting fucked by progression mechanics that gets annoying. :yubi:

Top Bottom