"When you pass away, please put me in your coffin with you. Then we are together forever"Amano Pikamee

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Already posted in Niji L thread but might as well post it here for posterity.

NijiJP talent Suzuka Utako is graduating on 12th June. She's one of the older talent in the NijiJP roster, which most folks probably knew for her rather degen personality and being part of fellow degens within NijiJP (SKB-bu subunit, consisting of herself, Ange Katrina, Rindou Mikoto and Gundou Mirei who had graduated/terminated last year over baseball related fuck-up).

According to the letter which I translated with google, her vod/video on youtube will remain post graduations and knowing her she's probably going to do graduation stream on 12th as well.

Might be a good time to track her and see if she immediately becoming indie like Chihiro before, and see if after that she immediately collabed with Dokugai Chimai (Gundou Mirei's PL)

2 out of 4 skb members gone

fucking hell man

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Rockford

I fear the day when Noraneko graduates

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Aqua talks a bit about why she's been streaming so much more recently:

She doesn't go into detail but her life's calmed down and she has much more free time (which means she's done ruining Rushia's life for now). Streaming every day just kinda became a habit and she's having a lot of fun with it. She's been worried that if she does too much, people will get bored of her so she's happy to see that hasn't been the case. I said it before but it's great and kinda nostalgic seeing her so often. I'll enjoy it for however long she keeps it up.

And another Mio update! She's feeling a lot better and already thinking about stream content. I think any day now, she'll be out of there :sanasmile:

23845.png

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Oh by the way, resident china-person, can I ask ya to confirm something.

Is this legit?

Obviously illegal, Matsuri's BIlibili live broadcast is likely to be without the consent of COVER management, but to use some kind of personal contact with Mutsuri.
Matsuri expressed regret for her fans when she left BIlibili three years ago, and YueFu may have taken advantage of that

Moreover, the Matsuri booking notice is on the 20th, and the live activity is on the 24th. Under normal circumstances, if the company has a special event on other platforms, it will notify at least one week in advance. This schedule is obviously very urgent,It is likely that YueFu was eager to bypass COVER's jurisdiction and let Matsuri test the waters first, and then put pressure on COVER with High popularity data.

Although this activity is illegal, China and Japan are two different countries after all, and it is very difficult both legally and litigatively. That's probably why YueFu took the risk。He was selfish enough to take advantage of the personal emotions of VTB actors to complete his project, but he seriously underestimated the deep divisions between the domestic and foreign communities, including Chinese fans who did not want Hololive back:depressedtako:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Kiara reached out to Panko after yapping about her on stream yesterday.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Anon cooking stream

And some videos from these past few days

USS IOWA

Collab when?
Kiara has multiple stories how she was in a meet and greet with Ame fans and instead of talking about Kiara, the participant and Kiara would gush about Ame
Now I imagine Kiara setting up a secret Ame Fan club meeting disguised as a Meet and Greet.

Last edited:

GayKusa

Early Adopter

Look at Zeta singing and dancing sex
Literal :polkawomanmoment:
Between her and Miori are all gooks this fucking insane?
no
Ina is ogey

Rumor has it that for Hololive meet n greets, the winners are picked by the talents own managers, so you'll only get a spot if you are a known positive member of their community (chatting, superchatting, fanartist, etc.).

And yeah, of course it's one entry per person.
think that is very unlikely
They do some screening tho, probably check your twitter to filter out the most obvious trolls and what-not and thats it
Kiara has multiple stories how she was in a meet and greet with Ame fans and instead of talking about Kiara, the participant and Kiara would gush about Ame

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

I'm just glad Panko has some more people to interact with. As a European in Phase, it does feel like she's in a world of her own, especially compared to the California/West Coast girls and Origins JPs. You can't force it of course, but it would be cool if Panko collabs with more EU chuubas, since it's a bit of an untapped niche.

Bronze

I'm just glad Panko has some more people to interact with. As a European in Phase, it does feel like she's in a world of her own, especially compared to the California/West Coast girls and Origins JPs. You can't force it of course, but it would be cool if Panko collabs with more EU chuubas, since it's a bit of an untapped niche.
Globie is a good opportunity for that. They have many talents too. In fact here's a possible friend.

Yuu's playing Paper Mario RPG

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Noticed more and more artists are using the hand-squish asset. Click for full view.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This but with Kiara. Any Euro-chuuba interactions are welcome. I wish she would reach out more to people to stave off the isolation.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Yuu's playing Paper Mario RPG

Her Toadsworth expression is peak :koronehappyl: E: Man, the remake music is busy.... I think I prefer the Gamecube version already (Rogueport). I'll give the rest of a music in-game a fair shot

Last edited:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
Last edited:

Bronze

What happened to that korean vtuber from Isegye's potential collab with Kiara? I don't think I've seen it posted so I assume it's not happening for now

Pico's collabing with someone she met at Mahjong event

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
What happened to that korean vtuber from Isegye's potential collab with Kiara? I don't think I've seen it posted so I assume it's not happening for now

Pico's collabing with someone she met at Mahjong event

Kiara just mentioned it was happening soon last stream.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She has been in communication with her ever since their initial arc, it was just until recently that they were both free enough to collab. Gosegu's team actually has been helping Kiara with her fullbody motion tracking suit for a while.

Salado

Last edited:
Top Bottom