"I remember I had to make a speech about Babylon, and I kept pronouncing it 'baby-lonia, baby-lonia' in front of the whole class, and nobody stopped me until after I'd finished"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Suisei got asked about her 10 essential items by GQ Japan (English subs in CC):

Was looking through their page and they've done videos with people like Keanu Reeves and Billie Eilish. It seems like another way for comet woman to break into the normiesphere.

Noticed more and more artists are using the hand-squish asset. Click for full view.

The one Korone did is my favorite.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Obviously illegal, Matsuri's BIlibili live broadcast is likely to be without the consent of COVER management, but to use some kind of personal contact with Mutsuri.
Matsuri expressed regret for her fans when she left BIlibili three years ago, and YueFu may have taken advantage of that

Moreover, the Matsuri booking notice is on the 20th, and the live activity is on the 24th. Under normal circumstances, if the company has a special event on other platforms, it will notify at least one week in advance. This schedule is obviously very urgent,It is likely that YueFu was eager to bypass COVER's jurisdiction and let Matsuri test the waters first, and then put pressure on COVER with High popularity data.

Although this activity is illegal, China and Japan are two different countries after all, and it is very difficult both legally and litigatively. That's probably why YueFu took the risk。He was selfish enough to take advantage of the personal emotions of VTB actors to complete his project, but he seriously underestimated the deep divisions between the domestic and foreign communities, including Chinese fans who did not want Hololive back:depressedtako:
It may have been lost in translation but I don't really understand what you mean here.

So you claim this person who apologized was basically gonna have matsuri stream on bili on the 24th... without Cover's oversight/permission?
And matsuri was perfectly fine with that? Bro I don't think management would've let her get away without at least a suspension if they aren't on board for this.

Either this Yuefu person is lying and Cover was okay with it but pulled out or neither Cover nor matsuri were ever okay with it and none of it was real.

Streaming on a platform without getting the backing of the company is basically suicide, it's going behind the backs of management and will get your ass nailed to the wall faster than you can say gomenasai. Specially a hostile platform on which the event's mere existence damages the company's reputation.

Edit: I think it was real tbh, I think Cover has been flirting with the idea of returning and wanted to see how people would react, this random retard Yuefu is either falseflagging or just taking the fall for the thing being cancelled or spreading misinformation to calm down the nips and westoids. I mean, what authority does he have to say "IT WAS FAKE GAIS SORREH!" who is he to just put a lid on all of it and have everyone believe him? People on reddit/4chan already accepted it like nothing, are we Holobronies really so damn desperate for not having to deal with this bs that we just ignore the possibility?

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Limkin

I mean, what authority does he have to say "IT WAS FAKE GAIS SORREH!" who is he to just put a lid on all of it and have everyone believe him?
Chinks have a couple things going for them. First, they don't question any kind of gossip and rumors, they don't ask for proof, as this is what CCP conditioned them to do, to blindly accept everything they are told as truth. Second, they firmly believe that public shaming is worse than death and will often try to force responsibilities on you using it as a tool. A regular chink with access to an account, that used to be perceived by them as official, would absolutely come to a logical conclusion that by posting an announcement about Matsuri's return, he could force her to return as otherwise it would disappoint her fans and they will go online and start shaming her for lying and toying with their feelings. And in his head the fear of this happening would make her throw away her career and come back to bilibili. They are completely batshit insane people and trying to treat them like normal is pointless.
It was also convenient timing that Holo announced a collaboration and Matsuri only posted anything about it long after, in the most vague way possible

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Chinks have a couple things going for them. First, they don't question any kind of gossip and rumors, they don't ask for proof, as this is what CCP conditioned them to do, to blindly accept everything they are told as truth. Second, they firmly believe that public shaming is worse than death and will often try to force responsibilities on you using it as a tool. A regular chink with access to an account, that used to be perceived by them as official, would absolutely come to a logical conclusion that by posting an announcement about Matsuri's return, he could force her to return as otherwise it would disappoint her fans and they will go online and start shaming her for lying and toying with their feelings. And in his head the fear of this happening would make her throw away her career and come back to bilibili. They are completely batshit insane people and trying to treat them like normal is pointless.
It was also convenient timing that Holo announced a collaboration and Matsuri only posted anything about it long after, in the most vague way possible
That doesn't really satisfy me though, ANY old tard can come out and say "I FAKED IT! IT WAS FAKE I DID IT!" why do we blindly believe him? Do we just believe Cover would NEVER be blinded by greed and try to go back? Is it that farfetched of a thought?

Cover cannot be allowed to flirt with the chinese under any circumstances, not in the current climate of the vtuber industry, they cannot be allowed to rock the fucking boat and acquiesce to the god damn chinks. The chinks are mortal enemies of Hololive and they will NEVER be allowed to set their grimy paws on it again.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Limkin

That doesn't really satisfy me though, ANY old tard can come out and say "I FAKED IT! IT WAS FAKE I DID IT!" why do we believe him?
The correct question is why did anyone believe an account that had nothing to do with Cover for years, being the only source of information for her return, should be trustworthy. No one anywhere in any capacity has even mentioned she would come back, except this one. Hololive has fans in taiwan, it made events in places that speak chinese, this people use bilibili, but Cover does not engange with mainland and always announce this events in advance. It simply made no sense that it was a hush hush attempt to sneak back while pretending to the west this was not happening

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The correct question is why did anyone believe an account that had nothing to do with Cover for years, being the only source of information for her return, should be trustworthy. No one anywhere in any capacity has even mentioned she would come back, except this one. Hololive has fans in taiwan, it made events in places that speak chinese, this people use bilibili, but Cover does not engange with mainland and always announce this events in advance. It simply made no sense that it was a hush hush attempt to sneak back while pretending to the west this was not happening
Whatever... I just hope people don't get complacent with this.

NotDecatto

DYRBI

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
“CHINKS could be here” the holofag thought, “ive never been on bilibili before. There could be CHINKS anywhere”. His oshi’s dulcet tones felt good played through his gwar gura earphones, “I HATE CHINKS” he thought. Shiny Smiley Story reverberated in his ears, making his head pulsate even as the 6300yen Lamy Sake circulated through his grease clogged veins and washed away his (merited) fear of chinks on the internet “With youtube, you can stream anything you want” he said to himself, out loud

VTuberBobDole

Wait, is Roca a hag? Or just a "hag" in spirit only? Is anything known about her other than her PL of Iekushi Chapipi? I guess I always pegged her as maybe mid-20s, but now my perspective is off if she is truly 30+.

Salado

VTuberThrow

Wait, is Roca a hag? Or just a "hag" in spirit only? Is anything known about her other than her PL of Iekushi Chapipi? I guess I always pegged her as maybe mid-20s, but now my perspective is off if she is truly 30+.

Maybe she's just talking about her music tastes being a lot of oldies and classic rock.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
“CHINKS could be here” the holofag thought, “ive never been on bilibili before. There could be CHINKS anywhere”. His oshi’s dulcet tones felt good played through his gwar gura earphones, “I HATE CHINKS” he thought. Shiny Smiley Story reverberated in his ears, making his head pulsate even as the 6300yen Lamy Sake circulated through his grease clogged veins and washed away his (merited) fear of chinks on the internet “With youtube, you can stream anything you want” he said to himself, out loud
Agreed, Holofags really are the worst fanbase, that's why I only watch Shylily on Twitch like a true vtuber fan.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Agreed, Holofags really are the worst fanbase, that's why I only watch Shylily on Twitch like a true vtuber fan.
Screenshotted and dm'd to Nene, expect your divorce papers on Monday

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

She ain't a hag, her dad was just a music enthusiast that would play a lot of music for her. If she* thinks current day music is shit(which it is) then she'd be more of a hag.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

"Hag" like Shiina, Ember, Dizzy, Lumi, not HAG like Airi, Runie, Clara. She's totally a brat though and would fit in more with Clara and Airi.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Whatever... I just hope people don't get complacent with this.
If they really wanted to go back they wouldnt sent fucking Matsuri who was never that popular there
They would sent Aqua,Shion and Ayame heck even Fubuki still somehow has more fans like you can see with our resident chink despite standing up for Coco and CCP shills wanting her head for 2 years straight
Aqua is still the mascot of all of the Hololive Channels in Bilibili for you to make an idea on how popular she was
Suisei got asked about her 10 essential items by GQ Japan (English subs in CC):

Was looking through their page and they've done videos with people like Keanu Reeves and Billie Eilish. It seems like another way for comet woman to break into the normiesphere.

The one Korone did is my favorite.

10 Suisei Essentials:
1-Penlight
2-Stuffed toys
3-Earrings
4-Pen Tablet
5-Ear Monitor
6-Nin Jiom
7-Ponzu Sauce
8-Mentaiko
9-Airpods
10-Twitter
Quite a humble list with the most expensive items being the earrings or electronics items

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
"Hag" like Shiina, Ember, Dizzy, Lumi, not HAG like Airi, Runie, Clara. She's totally a brat though and would fit in more with Clara and Airi.
Wasn’t Shiina supposedly born in 1991? I know Airi was likely 1993 given that email.

Top Bottom