"When gambling works, life is beautiful"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Screenshotted and dm'd to Nene, expect your divorce papers on Monday
I already got divorced my guy, currently hiding in the jungle while the Nenessad looks for me.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Wasn’t Shiina supposedly born in 1991? I know Airi was likely 1993 given that email.
Shiina has said on stream that she was born in the year of the pig, that is not 1991. :Fauna-AKSHUALLY:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Festival you are going to make Nenelove cry

DOKI HATES HOLO

Friend Short Karaoke

Stunned But Dumb

Serina's birthday stream is going on. Stop by for a sec if you can

ex_lurker

Shiina has said on stream that she was born in the year of the pig, that is not 1991. :Fauna-AKSHUALLY:
Years of the pig according to Wikipedia:
13 February 19831 February 1984Water Pig
31 January 199518 February 1996Wood Pig
18 February 20076 February 2008Fire Pig
Seems like she most likely is 28 or 29 years old.
(Either that or she is a secret giga-hag at 40 or 41 years old)

EDIT: that's assuming she was truthful about being born in the year of the pig

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Agreed, Holofags really are the worst fanbase, that's why I only watch Shylily on Twitch like a true vtuber fan.
An adulterer like you deserves the chocolate mousse.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Years of the pigs according to Wikipedia:
(Either that or she is a secret gigahag and 40 or 41 years old)
Yeah and she said something like she watched Ultraman taro on her parent's bootleg DVDs and a small child, so giga-hag is out of the question.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa will be watching the new PixelLink debuts.

archive

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
think that is very unlikely
They do some screening tho, probably check your twitter to filter out the most obvious trolls and what-not and thats it
Kiara has multiple stories how she was in a meet and greet with Ame fans and instead of talking about Kiara, the participant and Kiara would gush about Ame
A guy got this message:
1716485934128.png
Also, "They do some screening tho, probably check your twitter to filter out the most obvious trolls and what-not and thats it" is not all that different from what I'm saying, the main point is, they screen people. You can be a no-chat no-tweet person, but if you have a 'positive record', you're less likely to get screened than if you have 'no record'. That much is basically common sense.
Saying, "if you are a known entity, then you may also get some added weight" is not too far of a leap from that point, especially when you consider how some familiar names seem to be able to travel and win nearly every meet n greet around the world.

Another note: it may just be different for each event. The one I signed up for had questions like, "What are some of your favorite memories with the talent?" "Why do you want to meet them?" etc. on the sign up form, but just googling to try to find a sign up page I found one older one for a different event that has no personal questions like that.
I also remember hearing one story about an older event where there were ~3 talents doing meet n greets...and you could not sign up for a specific one, you might just win a slot with someone you don't even watch. That is obviously a retarded set-up and I would think most events would be smart enough to not do that anymore.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
"Hag" like Shiina, Ember, Dizzy, Lumi, not HAG like Airi, Runie, Clara. She's totally a brat though and would fit in more with Clara and Airi.
Are we sure Ember's not a hag? In this clip she says she's older than Shiina who's right at the border of hag.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

It's Namie's birthday :sanasmile:

No mention of a birthday stream this year though... :ameraintear: (we don't have hugging tako emote anymore? )

As if any more confirmation was needed

Won't be able to catch Kanna's debut live myself

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Sakana clearly pulled an Akio Air.

frz

1995 makes sens. Most twitch female streamers are around this age as well. I call it basically the "age of internet".
The 2007 kids are more "age of tiktok" where phone took over internet's popularity.

Someone actual giga hag are very rare and they tend to prefer retro games since they grew up before the advent of internet.
Mikeneko is not a real human being.

VTuberBobDole

Maybe she's just talking about her music tastes being a lot of oldies and classic rock.

Yeah that's what I meant by "hag" in spirit. Her taste in music and weekly karaokes singing said music is what drew me to her from debut. As my favorites in holo kind of disappeared or tastes changed, I ended up watching her more and now Roca's the only vtuber I have membership too anymore.

"Hag" like Shiina, Ember, Dizzy, Lumi, not HAG like Airi, Runie, Clara. She's totally a brat though and would fit in more with Clara and Airi.

As others said, I thought Shiina was a real hag, or extremely close, so she'd go in the latter group. Roca's brattiness is one of her best and most fun draws though. Maybe I should check out Clara as I keep seeing stuff on her and clips that are interesting. I thought she was IdolJP, but from what I see is she mostly doing EN streams?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Are we sure Ember's not a hag? In this clip she says she's older than Shiina who's right at the border of hag.

I don't remember, maybe an Ember guy can chime in. I'm only talking about what they've said on streams though.
Yeah that's what I meant by "hag" in spirit. Her taste in music and weekly karaokes singing said music is what drew me to her from debut. As my favorites in holo kind of disappeared or tastes changed, I ended up watching her more and now Roca's the only vtuber I have membership too anymore.

As others said, I thought Shiina was a real hag, or extremely close, so she'd go in the latter group. Roca's brattiness is one of her best and most fun draws though. Maybe I should check out Clara as I keep seeing stuff on her and clips that are interesting. I thought she was IdolJP, but from what I see is she mostly doing EN streams?
I sorting Hat Shiina into the Christmas Cake+ "Hag in spirit" house, but I also don't know if it's set in stone that real Hag is only 30+, so who's to say. You should absolutely watch Clara, she is mostly in English despite being in Phase JP and she's hilarious.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)

Ember constantly claims she's not a hag, so if she's older than Shiina then it's likely Shiina is 28 (Birthday July 7th, going by character lore) and Ember is 29, turning 30 this year.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya will play with some plug and play consoles she has

Bronze

Hina's checking the new genshin-like game

Panko's playing Isaac as blue baby

Latema will play Sekiro in 30 minutes

Top Bottom