"So many people died, but that's fine. That's how it works. That's how Indonesian building works."Moona Hoshinova

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
Last edited:

NotDecatto

DYRBI
GiriMichi collab stream currently live!

frz

Cope and seethe and jump off a bridge
Why are you talking about our dear @The Proctor like this
Gura terrorizes a Bohemian town.

Who is this new vtuber? Why is her viewer count so high. Was her past life popular?
The better @superduper who's not a fag (I think) has graced us with his presence and declared his intentions known. A proper stoning should suffice but since stones are hard to come by these days because of the war in Gaza a proper react should be enough.
Are you sure this isnt superduper. Didnt you forget we have a yamaba pretended to be italian.

GayKusa

Early Adopter
Calli schedule totally not stolen from Reddit:
  • Clubhouse 51 JP (might change bc Switch funkiness)
  • Casual unarchived karaoke
  • Suika Game online with Mousey
  • Content warning with Ina and Henya (maybe a 4th person will be added)
  • Mama Mori guessing Holomems
  • Don't Scream
  • Pogostuck with Kobo + announcement
  • Lethal Company with Pururu, Anya, and Dtto!!!
  • Holo card gacha pulls handcam
Henya+Ina collab! Also, LC with Dtto, Pu-san, and Anya!
she just came back from a surgery and already has a new album with her and a loaded week ahead of her
:achansasuga: workaholic reaper

Coming from a friend of mine so may not be word for word

"Mint said she wasn't sure how Doki felt about her, and didn't want to make her uncomfortable. She said she missed her friend so much, and they stayed up until 4AM today just catching up."

I foresee many collabs with these rekindled best friends in the future possibly with Tara and U-San

I want Rosemi to graduate for entirely selfish reasons so that this collab can be remade
It was great, and these 4 girls balance each other out very well
1st Gen has a chicken game collab in an hour. There'll be an announcement during the stream so whatever that is will be shown there:

It's likely to celebrate their debut anniversary, which is the same day that video is premiering. There's that new rule about how talents only get one live a year for either birthdays or anniversaries so this could be that.

my mind finds it very hard to compute that Haachama of all people is Gen1 because she never feels like a senpai
but thats one of her charm points

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
HE suffered from its limited audience pool, causing the majority to leave. Only Aviel's fiancé and another token one were left. But I'm willing to chalk that up to hebrew speakers not exactly being a huge market.
1) It's Aviel and his company who are dictating business moves, like creating a vtuber company for a language spoken by 9m people, and deciding that there would be enough Jewish weebs who couldn't speak English that it would be a viable business model. As for why the talents left, I can't say I know or particuarly care to research, but if over half of them left, that's always a good indication of huge drama behind the scenes. Oh, and apparently 85% of Jewish people are able to speak English, and that number is even higher among young people. It makes me wonder why the graduated talent didn't just switch to English streams.

2) Even if we were to give the benefit of the doubt for the Hebrew speakers, or try to argue that maybe Idol Corp might have made some changes since then, they've still lost three english-speaking talents in the last six months. Again, a really good indication there's serious problems behind the scenes.

All I can say is, I hope I'm wrong, and the talents there are happy with how Idol Corp is going and how they're being treated there. But I doubt it.

Negzana

The Gen 1 celebration was announced, it's called Princess Party. I will be cheering for Aki and Chammers in it, still sad to only see 4.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mashiro Yuki singing

Spica singing and playing ukulele

Twitch

Onolumi playing The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Ririka's Minecraft adventures

:holohag::hololove: x2

we can now officially summon him.
8rt9xq.jpg
Can i have these pictures in better resolution?
I just want her to stream regularly again, man...
Agree. I was just glad to hear her voice again...:gurawave::gurasemperfi:

Ensok

Early Adopter
This silent Mario Party collab is a good idea.

Zyklon Mag

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
1) It's Aviel and his company who are dictating business moves, like creating a vtuber company for a language spoken by 9m people, and deciding that there would be enough Jewish weebs who couldn't speak English that it would be a viable business model. As for why the talents left, I can't say I know or particuarly care to research, but if over half of them left, that's always a good indication of huge drama behind the scenes. Oh, and apparently 85% of Jewish people are able to speak English, and that number is even higher among young people. It makes me wonder why the graduated talent didn't just switch to English streams.
Being fair here, what I know is that the HE girls (other than Katta) were essentially plucked off the street and told, "Hey, do you wanna be an anime woman on the internet?". They weren't really big weebs or even fleshstreamers (IIRC only Katta has a known PL). I think Katta and Nikki have alluded to this in the past. That considered, it's not unexpected that most of them would discover that VTubing was not really for them, especially when it comes to time investment relative to reward (the narrow HE market you mentioned definitely played a role here).

There's no indication of any bad blood born out of them making that decision. It's not a MyHoloTV kind of situation where the company existed to just prop up the bossman's wife, at the expense of everyone else.

I would argue that the bigger issue with Aviel and Idol is solvency. He's talked a big game about transparency, but seemingly not where it counts: the bottom line. Idol only exists because of a grant from the Israeli government, and at the current rate they're picking up new girls, they might not have enough dry powder to reasonably manage and sustain all their talents' activities. The donothons don't help this perception, but it seems they've learned with Pochi how it can backfire.

Limkin

More Daiya lore - she joined pixellink because she is a fan of Lottie, and they hang out a lot off stream. Has around 30 anime figurines, the most expensive being 400 dollars 1/4 Miku. Will show her figurines at some point. Bunny suits for anime girls, regular suits for real women are her favorites. Graduated university overseas in Japan "literally a week before debut" and learnt to eat a lot of weird food in her time there. Was pretty hardcore into GFL, got into it because of valhalla collab, favorites are ump9 and sopmod. Has a dog called Toblerone, says it's kind of fucked up to name a dog after a chocolate but it's funny.
Overall she certainly knows her good points and leans into it, but there is no gfe or coomerbait yet. If she can hold more than 3 hours long stream doing absolutely nothing but talking about random nonsense she doesn't need to worry much about growing fanbase.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
More Daiya lore - she joined pixellink because she is a fan of Lottie, and they hang out a lot off stream. Has around 30 anime figurines, the most expensive being 400 dollars 1/4 Miku. Will show her figurines at some point. Bunny suits for anime girls, regular suits for real women are her favorites. Graduated university overseas in Japan "literally a week before debut" and learnt to eat a lot of weird food in her time there. Was pretty hardcore into GFL, got into it because of valhalla collab, favorites are ump9 and sopmod. Has a dog called Toblerone, says it's kind of fucked up to name a dog after a chocolate but it's funny.
Overall she certainly knows her good points and leans into it, but there is no gfe or coomerbait yet. If she can hold more than 3 hours long stream doing absolutely nothing but talking about random nonsense she doesn't need to worry much about growing fanbase.
-1/4th scale migu

i will now watch your chuuba

Void Scribas

I hope I'm wrong, and the talents there are happy with how Idol Corp is going and how they're being treated there. But I doubt it.
The thing about the hands-off approach is its double-edged sword nature. I'm pretty sure people like Rin, Meica and Lisa would be fine in a workplace that doesn't put many restrictions because they can be trusted to not be bloody retarded and don't make weird shit.

The problem is that you can just give the key to the house and resources to random girls and expect they are going to act in a rational manner. Inshallah

There is a reason why Vshojo just lets in proved talents, besides the nepotism. They need to know “are these girls too unhinged yes or no”

It needs to be pointed out that both Yuko and Riro didn't only make some ASMR GFE experience put did some weird shit too, that assuming how Idol Corps, wasn't idea of management but of the talents, and in which Aviel mistake was not to say NO in time.

Coni does some GFE ASMR and Ruby also does, but I'm sure that both girls would not make a stream pissing in a cup with her fans' name on it or accept donations to consume sleeping pills. That's literally go beyond GFE to just fucking self-exploitation.

There is a difference between doing some ASMR/RP videos and just doing nasty shit like that.

Of what I know of Ruby PL, I can just hope she doesn't go into that route. Or at least management tell her no if she tries, considering they already have previous experience of how it can backfire.

Limkin

There is a reason why Vshojo just lets in proved talents, besides the nepotism. They need to know “are these girls too unhinged yes or no”
Roru. Rumao even. They hired fucking Rushia, your whole argument goes to the toilet because of her, they strictly hire because of nepotism and no other reasons

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Idol only exists because of a grant from the Israeli government, and at the current rate they're picking up new girls, they might not have enough dry powder to reasonably manage and sustain all their talents' activities.
Any further information on this? Am curious but I don't want to snoop around Mossad's lair.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Didn't you know? Rie supports open relationships! That's why everyone keeps calling me a whore.
:WHORE!!!:
Rie is a shit oshi then, my Oshi would never let me see another.

Mainly because there wouldn't be enough room in the basement for two of them.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Roru. Rumao even. They hired fucking Rushia, your whole argument goes to the toilet because of her, they strictly hire because of nepotism and no other reasons
When Vshojo hired Rushia we barely knew like a 10th of how crazy she is that we do now, she was still a very well respected talent at the time and there was a big audience of people who were eager to see her professionally backed again. Rushia was one of the biggest and best performing talents of her era, beyond needing to prove her success...until she showed everyone why she wouldn't succeed again.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I know most dont trust her word but Kson has been on record saying that she didnt have any input on hiring Rushia and that Vshojo approached her off their own accord iirc

Salado

Mom Tiger's playing the Sisyphus game.

Top Bottom