"First, enjoy the fucking huge BGM!"Shiranui Flare

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Fauna confuses me so much. And I say that as someone who loves her content. But she gives of a lot of mixed signals, like not wanting to travel to Japan for solo lives, hers or others. But then also plans out stuff like the big Promise DND collabs.

Long story short, is she just a cheapskate? I guess she does stream in a closet...
She has been pretty open about the content she wants to do: streaming. She wants to hang out with her cute friends and do cute things. Everything else is secondary. I do think she should do at least one solo live, though.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She fits in like a glove

Makes no sense why she hasn't joined already, only reason I can see is she's waiting to join something else. Also idk why Vshojo tries to pretend with maid cafe, MAKE IT A HOOTERS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
MAKE IT A HOOTERS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
I wouldnt be suprised if there were copyright shenanagins if they ever came close to imitating the Hooters brand

Stunned But Dumb

I wouldnt be suprised if there were copyright shenanagins if they ever came close to imitating the Hooters brand
Truth. However, I wouldn't be surprised if they struck a deal with Hooters in some way. Hey if Sonic the Hedgehog can have a Hooters collab, why not Vshojo. You want to see Matara in the shirt and booty shorts, right!?

Serina is singing before Off Kai again

She was going all in on some whitney houston earlier and she's going to keep this video up, so if you get a chance go check at least that part out... because... damn

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Makes no sense why she hasn't joined already, only reason I can see is she's waiting to join something else. Also idk why Vshojo tries to pretend with maid cafe, MAKE IT A HOOTERS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
>Vshojo Rigger
>Vshojo Orbiteer Day 1 since her comeback
>Its literally in this event over actual Vshojo members like Haruka
I guess they are waiting to announce her at AX or later just for the hype

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>Vshojo Rigger
>Vshojo Orbiteer Day 1 since her comeback
>Its literally in this event over actual Vshojo members like Haruka
I guess they are waiting to announce her at AX or later just for the hype
I saw someone say it's because of the noncompete but idk why anyone would respect that.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

I think Hooters requires all their waitresses to be actual women.

VSoyBoy

Makes no sense why she hasn't joined already, only reason I can see is she's waiting to join something else.
The way that the timing of Ex-Niji's joining other companies (pretty much just VShojo for the EN side) seems to be almost random makes me think that whatever dubious non-compete they signed is case by case. She might just be waiting it out while being indie for a while.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Look who's got a cameo in Suisei's latest attempt to murder a fan:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
It's gotta be a contract thing. That, or maybe she just wasn't sure if she'd continue as a vtuber, so she wanted to do a trial run and see if she retained popularity post-Niji. I know she apparently told Matara that she was thinking about getting a normal job, before they started their weekly podcast.

Bronze

She said she'll announce something at the end of her podcast with Matara. It may be something else entirely and she might join earlier or later, but I think it make sense for the announcement to be her joining Vshojo

Stunned But Dumb

How to date Tenma

lol at the comments being closed
Define "expensive bitch" Tenma, because if buying dinner is all it takes I'm in there like swimwear Tenmama

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
10-15 minutes till I set the forum to read-only mode temporarily. See the header for why.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
It's gotta be a contract thing. That, or maybe she just wasn't sure if she'd continue as a vtuber, so she wanted to do a trial run and see if she retained popularity post-Niji. I know she apparently told Matara that she was thinking about getting a normal job, before they started their weekly podcast.
It's absolutely that she just had no clue what to do next and looking at any of the Dearsqn posts about how she felt worthless without Niji makes it obvious. They made one of their two best singers (EN) feel as if they were a talentless nothing. She didn't quit having already planned her next step like the others, she quit cause she just couldn't take it anymore.

If Matara hadn't dragged her kicking and screaming back into vtubing who knows what would have happened.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
It's absolutely that she just had no clue what to do next and looking at any of the Dearsqn posts about how she felt worthless without Niji makes it obvious. They made one of their two best singers (EN) feel as if they were a talentless nothing. She didn't quit having already planned her next step like the others, she quit cause she just couldn't take it anymore.

If Matara hadn't dragged her kicking and screaming back into vtubing who knows what would have happened.
Okay but why the need to wait months for her to join?
She literally could joined at the same time she came back as Mint

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Before we go dark, foreigners love to manipulate images like this.
fucking hell what a clip

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Okay but why the need to wait months for her to join?
She literally could joined at the same time she came back as Mint
I still don't think she's made any concrete decisions yet. This is just Vshojo/Gunrun doing everything they can to court her.

niggaphil

How to date Tenma

lol at the comments being closed
Define "expensive bitch" Tenma, because if buying dinner is all it takes I'm in there like swimwear Tenmama

To be honest, first date impression is important in Asian culture (Especially My Romanian wife is half-asian).

Unless you want to be a cheap bastard or miserable cunt, you will immediately dumped by the Asian chicks if you take them to McDonald for the first date :dokiSmug:

Bronze

There's a giant Suisei mochi at Offkai

Top Bottom