"Why was I in hospital? Well I had just jumped off a building from the 7th floor lol Well, I can laugh about it now, but I really felt I couldn't take it anymore so I jumped"Delutaya

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

VSoyBoy

kek fucking niggeгs

San Francisco is fucking retarded when it comes to break ins. If you have any kind of bag visible, expect to come back to a broken window. Even then, they'll sometimes still break it to check for hidden items or to check the trunk. Thieves won't even look in the bags, they'll just take it, check for valuables while driving away and toss it in the trash or a river when it's empty.
Some people have had to replace their windows so many times that they intentionally leave them open so thieves can check for hidden bags without having to break anything.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Ami did not one but TWO short covers last night;

That's the power of alcohol!
And the gamejam got coverage in a Vtubing zine, that i think i might maybe kinda possibly have heard of?

wrp

Pioneer

AZKi and Suisei are playing PlateUp!

DanishCookies

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
A small update from Mio. She went quiet after the Gamers event last week and it seems like she'll be in her hospital room a while longer :painpeko:

24195.png

A bit late but Fubuki posted a nice letter to her community page for making it to 6 years. I'm glad that fox friend still has so much ambition after so long. Translation from here.
b7641a878b.jpg
4893729.jpg

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
For anyone that wants to know the epic tale of SH4RK_SL4Y3R and KIRIN EATER.

GayKusa

Early Adopter

I
96r97GEY_o.png

this is apparently how they chose who gets to be the princess in the song

also, foobs merch

and haachma merch + line stickers

she also posted a recap video thing, she is a very cute girl

edit: Aki just revealed her merch, its her green gamer jacket and some pins (I think), but no tweet yet

The viking guy who went a bit famous at Fes was at offkai

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mashiro Yuki released new self cover (she wrote songs for other Japanese vtubers)

Onolumi playing Warcraft 3 TFT

Anya trying not to scream

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
E: Speaking of cosplayers, looks like Eurger got his Lia cosplay together in time for Pride Month:

To recall:

Not even 2 days into Pride Month and we're already reaching levels of homosexual that shouldn't be possible:

Props for bringing back to life this certified classic Jelcel moment:

A
Part 3 soon (?):

A

Edit: She saw it:

A
I don't think she knows that Eurger is a dude (a Liker, but still).

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Not even 2 days into Pride Month and we're already reaching levels of homosexual that shouldn't be possible:

Props for bringing back to life this certified classic Jelcel moment:

Part 3 soon (?):

A

Huh... Highest percentage of female fans in phase

DanishCookies

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
So I went to the horny site to see how the gooners have been reacting to the VAllure debuts and I caught something unrelated but interesting.
They are apparently alleging that this is Kobo:

445973728_443066058454273_3571546651069779134_n3b011cc90b9c499c.jpg

This picture comes from an Insta account that matches her leaked name and it's even followed by Keeki.
https://www.instagram.com/stephanieeeflooo/?img_index=1https://www.tiktok.com/@teppi.sawah
Is it true? Who the fuck knows but I figured I would post it incase any of the resident detectives wanted to look into it.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Spent far too much on merch from the 1st gen today, but no regrets. Though I am sure that Aki hoodie will not in fact be a one size fits all to a 6'+ dude but hey, Aki is one of the few vtubers I actively watch even if I am often at a loss in understanding her so I'll find a use for it, one way or another.

Anyway here's friend reminiscing on the old days.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Even close to graduation, 774inc's Shisui Kiki got a few updates on her new look.

A couple days ago Aruran had a collab with an indie, Orisaki Moshu who taught SF6 to Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh.

Ririka's mind goes to other places while playing a horror game.

Interesting clip but I won't out myself like these people in chat.

VSpo's Shinomiya Runa asking the important question.

Would you rather lick someone else's mouth ulcer or getting yours licked?

Gouki in SF6 means Shun Goku Satsu and Towa showcasing Cammy.

Ensok

Early Adopter
96r97GEY_o.png

this is apparently how they chose who gets to be the princess in the song
That's pretty dang funny. Honestly though Fubuki looks best like that and I love Aki in the Prince outfit so I'm happy.

So I went to the horny site to see how the gooners have been reacting to the VAllure debuts and I caught something unrelated but interesting.
They are apparently alleging that this is Kobo:

View attachment 70985

This picture comes from an Insta account that matches her leaked name and it's even followed by Keeki.
https://www.instagram.com/stephanieeeflooo/?img_index=1https://www.tiktok.com/@teppi.sawah
Is it true? Who the fuck knows but I figured I would post it incase any of the resident detectives wanted to look into it.
Arms are twig enough to be her but it may be the lighting but hr skin color doesn't look quite the same to me. Boobs also look too big compared to that time we saw her body on stream but that could be what she's wearing.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Watame Bday live announced plus guests:
image-1 (1).pngimage-2 (1).png

Ensok

Early Adopter
Top Bottom