"When I think of merch, I think of dakimakura"Axel Syrios

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Breaking news: Michi and Tenjin are IRL cousins.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Also, between Moona and this, are all Indonesians this endowed? This just feels wrong for Asian physiques.
Still pretty much genetic lottery at the end of it. Some will get endowed, and there's some that get endowed even though by all account they're still minor (I remember one case involving a cosplayer who is well-endowed but still a minor/barely legal doing NSFW stuff and caused some big drama/backlash about it).

Breaking news: Michi and Tenjin are IRL cousins.

In detail, Michi said both she and Tenjin are second cousin instead of directly related. Not only that, while the whole thing was still pretty much unknown (this was recent revelation), Michi back when she's Mika knew about how Tenjin-as-Bonnivier sometimes get shipped by niji fans with her, and would both fuel the shipping and also shares some of the fanart to him in private in relation to their IRL cousin stuff, purely for shits and giggles.

And since second cousins relationship isn't exactly illegal in ID (if I remember correctly), the joke kinda presents itself.

Last edited:

braindoko

BRG shitpost android live, now with 60% less scuff

Postal rrat

chinshilla
The chinchilla has returned this week rage games are for the first time on the menu
Natsumi is rapidly approaching the end of yakuza this should be the last week it's on the schedule omori likely next game

1717352617521.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Bettle's 3dlive is really good. Unfortunately, I don't know enough girls to recommend to anyone:pikameefuck:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
I remember seeing a video of her playing the piano and I don't recall her boobs being that big.
Might just be me and my failing memory.
It is a video shot in a poorly lit room so can't really comment on that.

UberSoldat

Nako's live, with an AI generated intro song

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Tomoe Carmine chatting

Arisu playing Cult of The Lamb

And here is Vallure girls debut 2.0 streams

Icey's already done

Stronny

Shibi

Immy

Azura

Mercy

upd.
Yuno's birthday part 2. She is drawing and chatting now

Last edited:

Bronze

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
If the OffKai orgies weren't enough for you, have no fear - they're coming to Anime Expo next month too!

image.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Rat being sus. She didn't stream most of this week since she was prepping something for this week. Can't say I expected it to involved her flying somewhere, though.
:pochiidontlikeit:

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
If the OffKai orgies weren't enough for you, have no fear - they're coming to Anime Expo next month too!

image.png
Meet&Fuck Bread Edition.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

image.png
I might be 🌈 but do you really think she'll go forward with proper whoring out of fear of Starbucks?
I don't know, for someone who bitched so much about the consequences of ero-GFE it really doesn't look that way to me.

Nina is finishing her two hours of zatsu to start Crow Country

Hen of Mimi is continuing her MHWorld adventures for the first time (with Defender Set, got a lot of bitches in her community allowing that stuff)

Nako is doing a baby crazy stream while she tries to care for a toddler

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
I might be 🌈 but do you really think she'll go forward with proper whoring out of fear of Starbucks?
I don't know, for someone who bitched so much about the consequences of ero-GFE it really doesn't look that way to me.
Desperate times force people into making dumb as fuck decisions. She's definitely not going to be the first to do it if that's the path she chooses in the end. Unfortunately, there is going to be people who pay her money for it just to have that sense of control over her. :botanshrug:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🦑 Time

Stronny pulled a Dokibird by changing the spelling of her fanname to be ocean themed

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Brolimes going bankrupt lets goooooo! :smugpipi:

Archive

Top Bottom