"Get yourself an oshi that can 1v2 Vin Diesel and Elon Musk"Selen Tatsuki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Postal rrat

chinshilla
All of this Phase connect Invader audition discussion bullshit, I am expecting that the Fishman will pull a M Night Shyamalan twist where Dokibird join as Phase Invader :whatastory: !!!
(please don't educate me why Dokibird won't join Phase connect, I am bullshiting only)
Of course dokibird won't be a phase invader she's joining idol duh

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Koyori's interview guest this month is Norio-sensei (Inuyama Tamaki) at 8PM JST.

Re:AcT's Shishigami Leona with a new outfit reveal at 9PM JST.

Holo Among Us with Kanade, Monogatari style.

Another VSpo's Tsumugi Kokage food review.

DanishCookies

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
You're not wrong, but so long as they are actually watching and engaging with it I feel like there is a bit of a difference between a watch along of a movie/tv show/something with actual story and the normal react sludge. Especially if the watch along is done as group and everyone present is discussing it (or roasting it if its shit), think mystery science theater 3000.

I would love a monthly HoloEN group watch along where they show each other their favorite movies and explore new stuff they haven't seen. Like Kiara being exposed to American TV/movies she hasn't seen, or her forcing the rest to watch LOTR's extended editions.
Advent did that "Movie of the week" thing where they each picked a movie to group watch and it was fun. Think it was weekly anyway, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't necessarily favorites but just things they wanted to watch again.
I do think I remember missing a lot of them sadly but seeing Shiroi drag Biboo and the Twins into "Silence of the Lambs" was pretty funny though. I know Kiara's tried to drag a couple into LotR iirc? And there was the Twilight saga too. So yeah it would be pretty fun to keep seeing them do that. Time zones would probably be a motherfucker to align, but it's easily remedied by just going with whoever can plan ahead to show up.

God's Strongest Dragoon

All of this Phase connect Invader audition discussion bullshit, I am expecting that the Fishman will pull a M Night Shyamalan twist where Dokibird join as Phase Invader :whatastory: !!!
(please don't educate me why Dokibird won't join Phase connect, I am bullshiting only)
If Doki, Sayu, and Pomu were to all join as the triple invader batch (lol yeah right), I think Saturnus definitely needs to ingest that acrylic stand through the other end.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
If Doki, Sayu, and Pomu were to all join as the triple invader batch (lol yeah right), I think Saturnus definitely needs to ingest that acrylic stand through the other end.
With raised stakes, the challenge supposed to get harder! not easier!

UberSoldat

Jorunna plays a Dragon Ball kusoge

Limkin

although imo Hololive really only has le seiso idol boundaries in apperances and to tell jokes about them ngl, Hololive summer is a prime example of them being kinda horny
Cover was totally cool with suggestive content and even going into coomer territory directly. They only cracked down on it because Youtube forced them to, with new policies and constant demonetization. Choco's summer outfit was pure :MozumiPichi: and a lot of others too. She is a retard who doesn't understand the differences between "we are restricting you to show how much power we have over you" and "you can't do that because we are big and easy target to go after". The company didn't make a good impression with how they handled termination, but she isn't helping herself either and only shows to be a liability in the long term
Real ‘idol’ business is Hollywood-style degeneracy; rape, pedophilia, abuse, backstabbing, competition between co-workers, etc. Hololive is ‘we sing and dance at least once or twice a year, some more than others’.
Just ask Kiara, the origin of her antis is one girl in her old idol group being a jealous hoe and spreading all kinds of rumors about her, which everyone lapped religiously. It got to extremely retarded things like "she wouldn't have any ways to make money to fly to Japan, so she was clearly paid by someone to be his personal prostitute and this is how she got in"
They should create a JP version of the form if they are serious in giving them a chance. I don't think they are really interested for this wave of invaders, but they can get 1 JP and 2 EN talents if they find someone they like. E: And someone who will use deepL to apply
If you are interested in Phase enough to follow their account, and know enough english to use the form, this probably will be enough qualifications for you as JP vtuber to apply to this. Creating a separate purely JP form kind of goes against the "I think you do need to be able to communicate in english" she is talking about.
He already hired deceptive people, but hiring someone who has an open record on crabbing? That's out of the door for me.
The only "open record" I've seen is you constantly vagueposting about her and nothing else. When pretty much everyone around seems to be happy hanging out with her

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Which as we have seen, Cover tries to follow Youtube guidelines. This is why the Bunny Girl streams were taken down.

Why Phase doesn't? They are ran by one autist, they are lucky where they are at, they don't really know what they are doing.
Wrong.

1) There are very different copyright laws in Canada than Japan. Phase JP, on the other hand, is much more strict on perms because they follow Japanese copyright laws, particularly when playing Japanese games.
2) Fishman is actually one of the few people who actually does know what he's doing. He went into vtubing with previous experience in creating and running a startup company and managing online advertising campaigns. He has made the occasional misstep, but that's to be expected of any business and any startup. At the end of the day, he has solid brand recognition within the EN sphere, and a talent retention rate that's the envy of any other company in the industry.

ex_lurker

You should offer free condoms with your face on it.
:certifiedproctormoment:
I'm sure they'll be popular at the orgies.
You're not wrong, but so long as they are actually watching and engaging with it I feel like there is a bit of a difference between a watch along of a movie/tv show/something with actual story and the normal react sludge. Especially if the watch along is done as group and everyone present is discussing it (or roasting it if its shit), think mystery science theater 3000.

I would love a monthly HoloEN group watch along where they show each other their favorite movies and explore new stuff they haven't seen. Like Kiara being exposed to American TV/movies she hasn't seen, or her forcing the rest to watch LOTR's extended editions.
The issue with react content (besides being lazy slop) is that every unfunny chat member submits godawful clips and you have to watch the streamer pretend to find whatever cringe shit is on screen entertaining. At least with a watch along the movie/tv show/whatever is usually good on its own.
Jerry playing Outer Wilds

... but why at 2am :depressedtako:

I'm always surprised by her numbers. I guess the english speaking SEA audience is bigger than I thought? Or maybe it's just degenerate NA viewers watching vtubers at 3am on a week day.

Pioneer

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Lumi has special eyes

Also, perfect new emote material

GPSdMB8WkAA26k6

Sawa says the N-word

NIPAAAH

UberSoldat

Onolumi plays the original Dead Space, likely with the PC port's jank intact

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

ThemRedGuys

So let's straight up put the question out there: what is the difference between Hololive and Phase Connect in terms of content and what the creators do? Hololive obviously requires game permissions while Phase does not, but what other differences do people think exist between the two, in terms of their talents and what they can do on regular streams?
Feels like I'm late to this, but I don't think you can boil it down just the content. Context does have an impact on things. You can tell a Hololive fan the McDonalds in the airport is made the same as the one in the middle of Detroit, but we both know the people inside and the immediate outside is going to give it a pretty different experience.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Azumalim's chairing adventure

Spica playing Platform 8

Twtich

Even the Japanese idol industry isn't all black, otherwise you would not have ex-idols like Mint, Keeki, etc. still being obsessed with it when they literally lived it.
Stockholm syndrome
From Bettel hanging out with Froot in person
And here is another photo that may also show Bettel, the ring is somewhat similar.
1688096447221.jpg
And i can't blame him. Despite of personality, she is pretty girl who like playing games. I know girls with much worse behavior, but that doesn't stop them from being married with kids and being loved by their husbands.
he only real thing going for her is the time zone, as Fishman is probably looking to bridge the gap for the EU bros
Idk i think we have a lot of phase girls in evening-midnight EU time. Lumi, Remi, Erina, Ember, Panko, Tenma, Hina, Dizzy, Muu, Saya, Shiina, Lia.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
You should offer free condoms with your face on it.
:certifiedproctormoment:
I'm sure they'll be popular at the orgies.
Proctor's Drawing tablet and Toy Cleaning Spray. Latex and silicone safe.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom