"Pee pee is separate from the nuts"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Hey guys i know i got clowned on for my thread last time cause AI buzzwords or whatever but this one isn't about that. I'm going to the holo NYC concerts (all 3 days incl. Anime NYC) and have written bots to grab the tickets. Even without TM there'll still be plenty of people who won't get tickets bc King's only sits 3k people. If there aren't too many people I'll try to grab tickets for everyone. To keep things organized DM me what day/seat you want, when you'll be in NYC to transact face to face (I live here) and I'll send you proof of the ticket if/when I have it. (bot ain't foolproof lol) Obviously you should try to get your own as well. Apart from that, happy to get a meal and shoot the shit with people in person.
Surely they won't call me a fag this time...
:BijouBijou:

You're a femboy.
Damn....
:ameraintear:

Anyway, Nasa and Pico's weekly show is on:

Saya's also streaming:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Earlier in the week, there was the release of the bride voice packs with Koyori, Mio, Okayu, and Polka. So, that makes six holohags that have done at least something that has to do with brides this week alone.

But can I really marry all of them? :ameliaThink:
No, you can't. Sorry, i'll be marrying them all. Papers are already signed. For my futures kid's names, i'll probably go with usernames of the forum at random though. If its of any conciliation, one of my kids name might end up being Mrprocessor.

DanishCookies

Whenever I see ARS in red I always think of this meme
1717989852808.png

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Ami likes feet

She's just a lovely lady

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Yeah so, about Kiara's new look, I'm officially taking credit.

Dude, Lumi was talking about merch and mentioned guided workout as an idea for a future voice pack. That gave me an idea. Vtuber aerobics!

Imagine a 3d vtuber aerobics stream. Perfect for Kiara, right? She just needs a model with one of those garish '80s leotards.

Or yoga, pilates, whatever. If dancing and Filian's flashy gymnastics are possible, then why not?

USS IOWA

I don't want to win tickets because then I would actually have to go to New York. I'll still probably try because I don't expect to get them.
Here's my debit card info just in case:
Name is ***** *******, the number is **** **** **** ****, and the 3 digit code is ***.
Edit: Oh what the heck, the forum auto-censors that stuff! You guys should try it too!
Hmmm
Card No: 6969 1488 8800 1213
Sec code: 311
Exp. Date: 4/20
You fuckers lied to me.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I'm glad we can all come together with total scalper death

scalpers HATE

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Scalpers are parasites in the same vein as cryptobros, the don't produce any value and only exist to benefit from desperate/idiotic people.
Idk why the EN concert isn't lottery.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The scalper has been banned, carry on.
Great, now he's gonna make a bot to help retards through the registration questions as revenge.

Zyklon Mag

Bettel is such a good artist. Hang this in the louvre:sanasmile:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Jelly schedule. Lumi collab this week:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
KACHING soon.

TL;DR for those who missed it

Screenshot-2024-06-10-004659.png

Kazuma

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
It seems that SunsetInZero, ex-Cyberlive mod that worked for Vera Vee and was involved in her downfall, took a shot from the grave aimed at Oumiya Emma.

(both Ghostarchive and WaybackMachine didn't work, if you know other sites for archival please tell me)
image.png

1a.png

1b.png

1c.png

2a.png

2b.png

2c.png

2d.png

3a.png

3b.jpg

3c.png

3d.jpg

4a.jpg

4b.jpg

4c.png

4d.jpg

5a.png

5b.png

5c.jpg

5d.png

6.png
She was inclining recently, probably linked to the release of her own hentai manga, which was pointed out in the Degeneracy thread.
I'm still skeptical over it, but he did, in fact, out Vera. This is another case reviving the Cyberlive name as well, definitely one of the organizations of all time.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It seems that SunsetInZero, ex-Cyberlive mod that worked for Vera Vee and was involved in her downfall, took a shot from the grave aimed at Oumiya Emma.

(both Ghostarchive and WaybackMachine didn't work, if you know other sites for archival please tell me)
image.png

1a.png

1b.png

1c.png

2a.png

2b.png

2c.png

2d.png

3a.png

3b.jpg

3c.png

3d.jpg

4a.jpg

4b.jpg

4c.png

4d.jpg

5a.png

5b.png

5c.jpg

5d.png

6.png
She was inclining recently, probably linked to the release of her own hentai manga, which was pointed out in the Degeneracy thread.
I'm still skeptical over it, but he did, in fact, out Vera. This is another case reviving the Cyberlive name as well, definitely one of the organizations of all time.

>.....probably think I hit the jack pot or something,,,,, this wouldn't be the case because I'm a fagggot :smugina:

Top Bottom