"Mother ffffucking hell! Jesus fucking Christ! I swear to fucking God, I'm going to blow my fucking brains out!"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
The final yab will be done by a cyberlive adjacent individual
calling it now
Given how prolific the CyberLive diaspora is, that's practically the entire Western corpo sphere.
>new Cyberlive drama
>fucking JUNE TWENTY-TWENTY-FOUR

At this point I'm just impressed.
It's like 2021 never ended (took me 100+ hours in GIMP):
small corpo dejavu.jpg
She's SEA so im guessing Indonesian and muslim? Isnt this the type of shit that would get you stoned to death in that religion? Or is ID less strict and only publicly cane you?
Malaysian. Miori stayed over at her place when she visited:

Could be that she's Malaysian Chinese though.
Yea she’s confirmed a Malaysian but I don’t watch enough of her to know which ethnicity/religion she is. Entire thing is still funny though.
Ok, I checked her debut stream and she only speaks Bahasa:
emma languages.jpg
That points to her being Malay Muslim, so yeah, this shit is 100% :koboharam:.

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Cyberlive is just peak content. The gift that keeps on giving.

She's SEA so im guessing Indonesian and muslim? Isnt this the type of shit that would get you stoned to death in that religion? Or is ID less strict and only publicly cane you?

Its ghost still haunts the Vtuber scene.

So Vera was married. Emma was married. Who else is going to be married at this point? Seems that having groomers in the discord and mods is the MO.
Their Muslum in a sea country. If the woman is practicing, marriage tends to happen very early on.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
calling it now
:gloomiLaugh:

I really wish people would stop using the excuse " i am at the worse point mentally and physically of my life thats absolutely why i need to make an essay on this person.
Bitch, say it with your chest, you're mad she is siccessful and you want to ruin her.

There is a lot of accusations being made here a a bunch of screenshot saying she's a jealous whore which is like the entire indie scene. At least show her ass you femboy
This is pretty much what seals the deal with these people being insufferable, personally. They want to have their cake and eat it, engaging in life ruination without wanting the reputation that comes with doing that.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Given how prolific the CyberLive diaspora is, that's practically the entire Western corpo sphere.

View attachment 71419
I seriously wonder if in 5 years the EN scene will just be the same 100 people who got famous years ago and are now shells of their former selves because their fall into irrelevancy triggered them to start retarded drama which makes a large part of the community hate them (not making shit up this always happens with creators, being human is being flawed and the internet does not allow that).

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
There is a lot of accusations being made here a a bunch of screenshot saying she's a jealous whore which is like the entire indie scene. At least show her ass you femboy
He mentions on the doc that he deleted a lot of stuff out of "trust". Seeing him as someone who was duped by virtual women twice, there will be a third time, we just need to wait.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

NotDecatto

DYRBI

View attachment 71419

Malaysian. Miori stayed over at her place when she visited:

Could be that she's Malaysian Chinese though.

Yea she’s confirmed a Malaysian but I don’t watch enough of her to know which ethnicity/religion she is. Entire thing is still funny though.

E: Would be nice if someone can make a chart linking the connections of these former Cyberlive/Tsunderia talents and where they are now. There was one for Phase I remembered.

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I seriously wonder if in 5 years the EN scene will just be the same 100 people who got famous years ago and are now shells of their former selves because their fall into irrelevancy triggered them to start retarded drama which makes a large part of the community hate them (not making shit up this always happens with creators, being human is being flawed and the internet does not allow that).

Except for Amiya, who'd just be doing the exact same stuff she's doing today, to the same sized crowd.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Except for Amiya, who'd just be doing the exact same stuff she's doing today, to the same sized crowd.
Seems depressing to do the same thing for years and to not have progressed a bit (in my mind) but if she likes it that way then more power to her.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
calling it now
1708306106065141.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It is going to be interesting seeing whose careers grow old with grace and whose end up becoming the vtuber equivalents of reality show z-listers. The main thing I hope anyone who's successful right now considers is that everyone's numbers eventually go down as audience interests change; now's a good time to be smart with their money so that later down the line they'll be able to be comfortable with streaming for a smaller audience.

I also think for long-term stability anyone in a corpo should maintain some kind of roommate identity somewhere that people can find them. I'm mostly a corpofag right now but we have no idea what these companies are going to look like in five years, we saw some respected YouTube MCNs go to shit back in the day and there's nothing saying currently successful vtuber corpos won't get bought out, merged together, then killed like Machinima and Fullscreen were - and seeing Brave call dibs on basically everything's making me nervous primarily for that reason.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Seems depressing to do the same thing for years and to not have progressed a bit (in my mind) but if she likes it that way then more power to her.
She's growing, but these are baby steps compared to others. Still, this is a much better growth formula if you want stability in your community, that is, immaculate vibes for the hag lovers and retro enjoyers.
She is someone who I never heard anyone say anything bad about her (besides some small meltdown episodes but that's normal when your livelihood is solely on streaming), so I think she will survive just like Holo, by doing nothing.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
He mentions on the doc that he deleted a lot of stuff out of "trust". Seeing him as someone who was duped by virtual women twice, there will be a third time, we just need to wait.
i know, unfortunately i personally need more than the good ole "trust me bro". He just seems like a huge petty bitch who cant help himself but get emotionally attached to women online. There is so many story and memes about women being vile on the internet and somehow these kinds of retards manage to get fooled not ONCE but TWICE. Even if he didnt intended to get romantic with her, he did willingly get way to close to her kwowing how bad it was.

The guy said he lost everything or something around that right? That this community was his whole life for 4 years and how he got broken to the point of getting seriously sick 3 times in a single month. Motherfucker was going to college and working full time. What happened to that? Is he blaming her for overworking himself to burnout? The guy needs to look into a mirror and stop putting the blame on others for how shit he claims his life is.

frz

Didn't they try, i dunno, actually banning overtime work competely? People have no time to mingle. If you can't make economy grow, at least do the bare minimum you can easily facilitate.
They tried some shitty measure like "company must turn off their lights after 6 pm". Well people continue working with their lights turn off.
It's more like pretending to do something than outright banning it.
I was thinking Bene Gesserit myself

Muslims it is then:olliehalal:
You joke but muslims countries has better birthrate than any weeb country. Check mate.

Speaking of haram content, youtube recommended this to me today. There is a japanese girl out there doing hololive cosplay asmr. I was actually super disappointed by the content. She just breathed into the mic and the usual tapping thing. 2/10 no hoeh. good appearance but lack research into the actual vtuber.

She does non-vtuber too but her most viewed stream was suisei at 1.2m vod views. It really went suisei > 2b > lui > marine > genshin shit.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
She is 300+ CCV Vtuber she will be fine

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
She is 300+ CCV Vtuber she will be fine
Her chat is also like 95% members. She's got one of the greenest chats I've ever seen.

Simp

As much as I find it amusing that she basically just looks like the Call On Me music video, there reaches a point in jiggle physics where it stops being enticing and starts being comedic.

If your boobs move in a way that boobs do not move, are they truly even boobs? I say no; they are lies.
Funny you say that because in the reveal Kiara told a story of meeting some people with big assets recently, and that she saw them move irl like the do in her outfit. I guess you never saw big boobs unrestrained huh?

I was never one to believe chubba stories, especially on the holo side, but unless they were literal airbags, idk what kinda girl she was around lmao
It was them maybe:

GCo7OxcakAALwow

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Her chat is also like 95% members. She's got one of the greenest chats I've ever seen.
I get membership almost every month , the buckos are dedicated to their mother

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
The game of AZKisyphus continuing at 6PM JST.

RK Music's Meda singing at 8PM JST.

Another clip from Kagura Mea's 3D.

Also that new Kiara outfit should be used for RFA streams.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Speaking of haram content, youtube recommended this to me today. There is a japanese girl out there doing hololive cosplay asmr. I was actually super disappointed by the content. She just breathed into the mic and the usual tapping thing. 2/10 no hoeh. good appearance but lack research into the actual vtuber.

She does non-vtuber too but her most viewed stream was suisei at 1.2m vod views. It really went suisei > 2b > lui > marine > genshin shit.

That's Rizuna, she's as big as Canan in the ASMR scene.

Top Bottom