"We all have a lot of 'primas' (Female cousin). We have a bunch of cousins. Those motherfuckers don't even know what a condom is"Banzoin Hakka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Let's have some Pontent. Saw this clip of Airi confused about how to say "Uber"...

and it reminded me of probably the funniest Airi clip I've seen, when she tried to figure out how to pronounce "pussy" much to the amusement of Shiina and Erina with Jelly looking on in silent horror.

little bonus at 3:28 - she fell for it but nobody noticed

Then I happened to see this tweet by Uruwipples about Airi aggresively wielding the oppAiri

Uruka_Airi_motorboat_tweet.PNG
A

Which reminded me of this clip where Airi says she actually does this to her cousin.

She really seems like an anime character irl sometimes.

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
RK Music's Meda will be singing at 7PM JST.

Suisei, AZKi, Marine, and Ao will have a Plate Up stream at 9PM JST.

Gyaru and ojisan, Monogatari style.

Negzana

I haven't kept up with any of the new wave, only thing I know is that she's been streaming a lot (I swear I saw her streaming three times in one day once) and really likes minecraft
Isnt that a good thing?

I don't care enough to fact check but hilarious if true

And I offer this excellent piece of art too

Oh, red flag vibes

she seems cute and she's played Minecraft for 8 hours now, she can't be that bad

frz

That's true. Kobo has almost no name recognition in BIlibili and has nothing to please Chinese other than the ability to speak a few words in Chinese

This is the Baovtuber introduced by BIlibili before, even though her self-introduction video under the great publicity of BIlibili got 2.5 million views, but the revenue data is very unsatisfactory.Based on a member's 138rmb calculation, Baovtuber's revenue in the first month is about 13,800-18,000 RMB(Including sc), equivalent to 1,800 to 2,400 US dollars, and don't forget that BIlibili takes a 50% cut, and the final amount is 900 to 1,200 US dollars

The next month Baovtuber's numbers plummeted by half, remembering that time she was still active, but earning less than $500 a month
View attachment 71474
Reference website:https://vtbs.moe/detail/1458008883

Although Chinese people generally receive more than nine years of English education, due to long-term closed market conditions and the prevalence of piracy, the English audience in China is very immature.Even with the support of the BIlibili platform, it doesn't work because the soil is so bad:naruhodo:
- Gaotye writing a proper post with provided evidence holy shit they grow up so fast.
- Small correction though, china students receive 9 years of english grammar education and nothing else, they are not trained in speaking, writing or listening. And because it's written answer only it's very easy to cheat and bypass general education. It's not a China only thing, korea and japan, viet are the same. The vast population can not speak or understand spoken english. Much less watching an english vtuber using random ass slangs and in jokes. It would probs be the same as watching a japanese vtuber to them. They cant understand shit for both and relies on clips and dedicated translators.
- Flips are only the worst sea tard because the rest of the monkeys are held back by their inability to use english. I guarantee you Viet are way worse XD.
Nah, I'm just a retard. I thought that this tweet is based off of that.

I really dont think getting to stream on bilibili is one of a lifetime opportunity worth celebrating lulmao.

niggaphil

Saw the Takane Lui Birthday bus on the way today:

98076ea0-26dc-4f86-91f4-bdb9d7447937.jpg

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
A random Redditor claimed that Kobo announced her Bilibili stream in her member stream, any Kobo member here that can verify?
1718099103906.png

Last edited:

Negzana

USS IOWA

- Gaotye writing a proper post with provided evidence holy shit they grow up so fast.
- Small correction though, china students receive 9 years of english grammar education and nothing else, they are not trained in speaking, writing or listening. And because it's written answer only it's very easy to cheat and bypass general education. It's not a China only thing, korea and japan, viet are the same. The vast population can not speak or understand spoken english. Much less watching an english vtuber using random ass slangs and in jokes. It would probs be the same as watching a japanese vtuber to them. They cant understand shit for both and relies on clips and dedicated translators.
- Flips are only the worst sea tard because the rest of the monkeys are held back by their inability to use english. I guarantee you Viet are way worse XD.

I really dont think getting to stream on bilibili is one of a lifetime opportunity worth celebrating lulmao.
Wait did Matsuri also get a reserve on Holodex when a fake announcement of her return to Bilibili dropped?
Screenshot_20240611-181058_Chrome~2.jpg
A random Redditor claimed that Kobo announced her Bilibili stream in her member stream, any Kobo member here that can verify?
View attachment 71478

Eureka

CCHIKO_ is live... ...30 minutes ago.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Mint is such a sweetie. I was just watching the latest Patreon exclusive episode of their podcast, and she was telling this story about how her friend was laughing about how cringe her chat is, and how she got all defensive of us. Matara, too. She got all offended just hearing the start of the story.

Bronze

Nasa's doing a horror collab with Nyamamugi Tart.

Loki and Yuu collab's also starting

Negzana

If that Kobo thing is real, that won't end well; hasn't Kobo visited Taiwan a lot? It's definitely fake lol, Cover would never allow it.

Anyways Lui birthday starting, she's starting with her merch drop, Luisex.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Lui's birthday live started a bit ago!

HoloX, Towa, Calli, Marine and Okayu will be there along with a live band and a huge announcement!
84794825.jpg
9490502.jpg

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Lui's birthday live started a bit ago!

HoloX, Towa, Calli, Marine and Okayu will be there along with a huge announcement!
84794825.jpg
9490502.jpg

Running guesses for the huge announcement are an EP/album +/- a sololive. Especially since the first solo is a new original.

The band is live.

thirteenorphans

The singing definitely sounds live recorded even if the steam isn't, loads of minor singing mistakes etc

Negzana

Rrat: Lui is the transcendental Platonic ideal of pure absolute sex

Also might get some of her merch, if it ships December I might lump it with my Aki/Haachama/Watame merch purchase

FL Cascadia

Wait did Matsuri also get a reserve on Holodex when a fake announcement of her return to Bilibili dropped?
View attachment 71479

I checked HoloDex just now to verify this and, not only does this stream reservation not exist, she doesn't have anything scheduled (or she does but doesn't have waiting rooms up) for the next 47 hours.

EDIT: I take this back. Turns out the stream was real after all.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Jorunna plays Spyro 2

Nako plays Inscryption

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Is this about that one fat retard who keeps stalking her and used to be a mod or something??

USS IOWA

I checked HoloDex just now to verify this and, not only does this stream reservation not exist, she doesn't have anything scheduled (or she does but doesn't have waiting rooms up) for the next 47 hours.
It's gone? Cause I took thay picture and it was there. Here is the uncropped picture
Screenshot_20240611-181058_Chrome.jpg

Top Bottom