"Everything looks like an adult toy"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Tubedude

Seeing as Cover is now making the classic corporation blunders such as pandering to China, I now have to seriously worry about them doing other typical corporation blunders. Here's to hoping they don't put out an official pride month celebration tweet.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
I geniuenly cant see chinks being that much more vindictive than the current crop of antis that had been building up over the years, imo the chinks were notable because schizos were still in their infancy

>cyberlive drama resurfaces
>holo returns to china

Oh yeah
Its go time
January was graduation month.
February was Niji L month.
March was Holo winning month.
April was effin' hot in Asia month.
May was minimal yab month.
June already had:
- Offkai drama
- StarsEN VG 3D showcase
- Advent 3D announcement
- Cyberlive looping
- Kobo debuts on Bilibili
- Kobo and Matsuri will perform in China with Vox and Feesh.

And we still have the Anycolor Q4 report dropping in less than 24 hours.
:urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
how could Kaneko Lumi do this to the VTuber industry, smh

niggaphil

This is how I am looking at this too.

I love the Hologirls but if this backfires heavily on Cover, this is all their fault and I want no part in any defense brigade they put up after this.
I'm here to see shit go down even if my oshi is included.
Agreed, Cover should know the risk of returning to Chink market. If they fuck it out, no one will defend yagoo and the company. We will just point the finger, laugh, and say “we told you so!" :selenpointandlaugh:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Rrat: Lui is the transcendental Platonic ideal of pure absolute sex

Also might get some of her merch, if it ships December I might lump it with my Aki/Haachama/Watame merch purchase
Counterpoint: she isn't black yet

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I can only confirm Phase and Idol don't. Vshojo and Kawaii is also unlikely. I don't think any EN based agency does tbh. But it seems Bao did once, so maybe some indies do?
Natsumi Moe did for a bit, IIRC.

That big Thai agency, Algorythm Project, also has at least some BiliBili activity. Not EN, but foreign, and I think the biggest Vtubing corp outside of Japan and China.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This is how I am looking at this too.

I love the Hologirls but if this backfires heavily on Cover, this is all their fault and I want no part in any defense brigade they put up after this.
I'm here to see shit go down even if my oshi is included.
I don't give a shit about Cover themselves, but the talents don't deserve to go through that shit again.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Natsumi Moe did for a bit, IIRC.

That big Thai agency, Algorythm Project, also has at least some BiliBili activity. Not EN, but foreign, and I think the biggest Vtubing corp outside of Japan and China.
yup after she essentially got out of eileen family and natsumi moe altogether she rebranded as raven manor and had quite a few streams on bilibili and twitch basically going away from her youtube audience back then

one of the reasons why i dont have that much of a knowledge on raven manor

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I'm in a hurry to play Monster Hunter, just a quick summary of tonight's Kobo BIlibili limited livestream

①Tonight's show was terrible. Kobo, which was originally livestreaming on YouTube in a mix of Japanese, English and Indonesian, suddenly entered an all-Chinese environment. it makes her looks very abnormal

②Kobo's score tonight was 180+ BIlibili members, but after my observation, most of them were hired by the YueFu Guild to pretend.Some of them don't look at hololive, don't even care about vtuber, just come to pretend to be Kobo's popularity. Unfortunately, YueFu was not willing to spend too much money on promoting Kobo, which resulted in Kobo's performance not even as good as Mikeneko's tonight.(When Mikeneko first arrived there were 300+BIlibili members):kroniibitchclap:

③ I asked the Hololive fans around me, and almost none of them were willing to pay. They say that a BIlibili membership is enough to keep them on YouTube member for five months. Also, the popularity of holo ID in China is very low, as I mentioned before, even the recognition of jp members is very low, some people don't even know Gura, Marine, let alone Kobo:thatsbait:And she can't run two platforms at the same time.

Last edited:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
I am very grateful we have a local domesticated chink spy among us for situations like these

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Insahallah this poor showing just makes them see this isnt worth it

Awoogers

thank fucking god we have a slit eyed rat in our ranks to get the news on hand

thanks pet chink:shubaIapprob:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I don't understand why a bunch of chinks would care about an ID girl that mostly streams in Indonesian, anyway...

Awoogers

were they smoking the hologra pack when they made this decision?

its just weird

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Why do you want to read about a man jerking off?
Henri's unbanifesto was peak content, if Kakun - or whoever - has produced something similar then I want to see it.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche playing Gaia Master

Spica's offkai performance in 15 minutes

I love my Romanian wife. :shubaIapprob: but I still don't know what country she's from. Canadian? One of the EU countries?

Last part of the video my loved
Steve-Bucsemi-as-Mr-Pink-in-Reservoir-Dogs.jpg

GOTBB

The most recent Gura stream made like no money and I have a theory that chumbos just budget assuming one stream a month or so and thus blew their wad not realizing we would be getting... more than one, and so AmeSame getting such a light fete.
gg-Copy.jpg
Kingdom Come came 2 days after Subnautica, which totally proves my point, if you ignore all the other streams, unless they budgeted optimistically for June but still got tapped out.

...are the KFP plotting to disappear the guy if he shows up? Just telling him "hey, she's doing a MnG over in this area of the event" to lure him somewhere secluded and then take care of business?
A small mercy. TO THE OVENS (fryer)!
thank fucking god we have a slit eyed rat in our ranks to get the news on hand

thanks pet chink:shubaIapprob:
Oh look, the monkey's talking.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I think it's for the market to me tbh, I don't know man it feels like this is a ticking time bomb, We don't know much if the CN market has changed in the last 5 years. Do they still get ass mad if someone said that Taiwan is an indipendent country?
It's always for the market. There's always a dumbass company or new guy who thinks they can expand into China and make billions and it never works because the customer base is a mirage and the things you need to do to get your foot in the door of such an insular market are a poisoned chalice.

Last edited:

Negzana

I'm mostly just worried Cover would push Kaela to do bilibili because she's a Chindo who knows limited Chinese, has a respectable Taiwanese and Singaporean fanbase, and they already let her genmate do a bilibili stream

Top Bottom