"When I hold the mic, my pinky finger stands up, is this a problem outside of Japan?"Pako

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

httn

Hag enthusiast
:confusedshuba:When did she mention that she has Tourette's? Did she talk about it on a stream?
A couple of times on stream, She's fairly open about it. She seems to have mostly have physical tics, which get worse when she's stressed or nervous. The one where she jerks her head to side is pretty is hard to unsee once you notice it. Suprisingly the constant meowing is not a tic, she's just weird like that.

Must suck to have tourrettes and not even be able to use it to freely say slurs.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
With her joining under super special contract personally tailored for her, half the members will stop talking to her in a week, and another half will start spreading rumors she only got it because she slept with the owner.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. That's literally a rrat invented here on TVA, based on literally nothing except "Sayu is their biggest talent."

Let's, uh, not treat this as a fact.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
I feel like this is relevant news for the thread: Ami admitted she thinks of buckos as food, and described the flavour of several of her regulars. Buckos rejoiced.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sayu will be joining a corpo "in a while". Don't have a Twitch account so I couldn't clip it, but she talks about it from 6:01:45 onwards for about 10 minutes:

Some notes:
  • She doesn't have to take down her website for this corpo - implies she still owns her IP
  • She's not forbidden from talking about it, and there are a lot of things in her contract that apply specifically to her.
  • "What they have offered me and guaranteed me is good"
  • Speculation is ok, just don't harass others. "I think speculation when done right is fun".
  • Someone asked if she's joining FaZe Clan (as a joke of course), and she rolled with it for a bit, but clarified that it's different from Phase-Connect in case people got confused ("FaZe Clan not Phase-Connect")
  • She just spent the rest of the stream talking about her schedule, no YT next week, she has an Elden Ring collab with Shiina ("I love Shiina, one of my bestest friends. She's a real one")
That's it, really. She sounds quite happy about it. It looks like she got a good deal and she'll be getting more help with her content, which is what matters.

As long as she's happy with it that's all that matters and I'm happy for her
Yea looks like they removed Bri and Rita.
The whole category is gone now

💛 🩷 Time

Clara down bad

Bronze

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. That's literally a rrat invented here on TVA, based on literally nothing except "Sayu is their biggest talent."

Let's, uh, not treat this as a fact.
Not entirely. I just took it from the notes and stream. Around 6:03:05 if you want to hear it
Sayu will be joining a corpo "in a while". Don't have a Twitch account so I couldn't clip it, but she talks about it from 6:01:45 onwards for about 10 minutes:

Some notes:
  • She doesn't have to take down her website for this corpo - implies she still owns her IP
  • She's not forbidden from talking about it, and there are a lot of things in her contract that apply specifically to her.
  • "What they have offered me and guaranteed me is good"

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
View attachment 71502
Coincidently, Metishon is also apparently involved in managing the Hololive return to Bilibili.
View attachment 71503
?
This Industry is always a fucking circle
What are the odds?
She is not fluent in Chinese, perhaps only at the level of primary school students, can only pronounce according to phonetic symbols, but can not form sentences.
She speaks better than me and i actually lived alongside Han Chinese before so yeah...
It is estimated that this event is only for BML publicity, and there is no long-term live broadcast plan.
You should tell this to everyone as we are far away from the days of mirror streams that caused a lot of the problems with CCP Shills in the first place and B2 exclusive public streams like the ones that Aqua used to do

Also i dont understand why B2/Cover or whoever the fuck is getting them into there again didnt choose other Holos more popular because Matsuri doesnt make any fucking sense as she never was popular in the first place during those far away years

Aqua was so popular she had a Cover of the official League of Legends Worlds Song and had more collabs with League planned but the Incident cut everything for her

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
(When Mikeneko first arrived there were 300+BIlibili members):kroniibitchclap:
I know we are all in Doom mode right now
But can Aqua come back to B2 so Mike Humillates her?
I think it would be funny :menhera::unauthorizedmemes:

Limkin

Also i dont understand why B2/Cover or whoever the fuck is getting them into there again didnt choose other Holos more popular because Matsuri doesnt make any fucking sense as she never was popular in the first place during those far away years
Pure speculations, but maybe because they had more weight to tell Cover to fuck off and that they will not be a part of it? Aqua was walking on a glass and has given them tons of ammo for "they all actually hate Coco and want her out" before finally picking a side. And now Cover just goes "hey, remember how a lot of your major projects and huge advertisement opportunities went down the toilet because we decided to pull out of China? Rejoice, we are going back". Another very popular member was Fubuki, who quickly and publicly cut the ties with them, so her coming back is as unlikely as it gets.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
The China reentry is a terrible idea. Chinks are incapable of integrating with the rest of the internet, worse than fucking Pajeets. They belong behind their Great Firewall with their own vtubers away from the rest of us. Also Chink pandering ruins everything, blockbuster movies are unwatchable these days.

View attachment 71501
She's in this agencies discord as well, for extra proof. Also for people who aren't aware BriAtCookiebox is the ex-VRev talent Cheri Lupina, Rita is ex-PRISM and Ria appears to just be a random indie.

Their website (https://www.noatalent.com/) is a bit of a mess, some of the talents they have listed on their YouTube don't even appear on it (the ones with any real kind of actual viewership are not mentioned at all). They also appear to run some kind of model commissioning/art thing as a side hustle? Nearly every page they reference that they are an EN subsidiary of the most famous and prestigious Chinese MCN, Metishon, which I can't find anything about - but they do have badges for the Miracon MCN on the site which calls itself the JP subsidiary of the same agency and mentions they manage the accounts of talents with a pool of over 6 million followers (https://miracon.tv/).

If you really want to know why she joined, the CEO has ties to Mihoyo, the developers of Genshin Impact and Honkai StarRail.
View attachment 71502
Coincidently, Metishon is also apparently involved in managing the Hololive return to Bilibili.
View attachment 71503

Sweeping it up in real time?
When the Gacha brainrot is so bad she joins the most random corpo for what I assume are special Mihoyo perks.
:depressedtako:

Wtf is this company?
Screenshot 2024-06-11 154905.png

Screenshot 2024-06-11 154915.png

MagicHammer

1718135348007821.png
What a mess!

Edit:
1718135736044792.png
Edit 2:
1718136974026098.png
???

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Aqua was so popular she had a Cover of the official League of Legends Worlds Song and had more collabs with League planned but the Incident cut everything for her
I don't have any statistics of the era, but I do remember a picture of the Chinese Holo clippers crossplaying after everything went down, and while not as popular as Aqua, Matsuri was prominently featured. I'd be surprised if she didn't have a significant Chinese fanbase back then. Today is a different matter, of course, time has passed.

Trying to find the picture on warosu. Wish me luck.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Never heard of her, but apparently this vtuber has a huge brain tumor.

Bronze

Xuhle

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
UMMMM WHAT THE FUCK?!!?!!? SO MAKING A PRODUCT THAT MOCKS BIDEN IS A "NATIONAL SECURITY RISK"????
Edit: The original tweet was deleted so I've linked an archive and posted the original cease and desist.
Archive of the original tweet because it was deleted

1718147328193.png

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Saya live

Very rare Eri's stream with really strange start :ameliaThink:

Chiwa playing Warno

Tenma continues Nine Sols

Piava

Redemption Arc
The one where she jerks her head to side is pretty is hard to unsee once you notice it.
Right, now that you mentioned it I remember her talking about that.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Pure speculations, but maybe because they had more weight to tell Cover to fuck off and that they will not be a part of it? Aqua was walking on a glass and has given them tons of ammo for "they all actually hate Coco and want her out" before finally picking a side. And now Cover just goes "hey, remember how a lot of your major projects and huge advertisement opportunities went down the toilet because we decided to pull out of China? Rejoice, we are going back". Another very popular member was Fubuki, who quickly and publicly cut the ties with them, so her coming back is as unlikely as it gets.
Kobo is the most popular ID not only currently but historically so she can actually take her own decisions
I don't have any statistics of the era, but I do remember a picture of the Chinese Holo clippers crossplaying after everything went down, and while not as popular as Aqua, Matsuri was prominently featured. I'd be surprised if she didn't have a significant Chinese fanbase back then. Today is a different matter, of course, time has passed.

Lets make it easier
@Gaotye (bilibili DD) how popular was Matsuri before 2020 in B2?
Who are the most popular members of Hololive in B2 2024 ?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

And here we go:

Archive

Original /jp/ post

The post where it got spicy

Edit: Stop breaking shit, Elon

Top Bottom