"DAS RIIITE!!!"Sawa Sama

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Void Scribas

Poor Rye, she probably lost half her paypigs after that move :smugmoona:

The problem of Rye/Yuko is that she was inconsistent about what she wanted to do. Like she was this girl that was a MILSIMvtuber like Sleepy, then she becomes corpo/brat/gura like character, then suddenly becomes a GFE ASMR/piss-lewdtuber only to do a 180 pivot and try to focus on making normie-wholesome content, causing such a whiplash that destroyed her income.

There is no issue with changing the focus of your channel, but you need to be clear in the route you want to follow and do this in a smart way. Deleting all the ASMR membership streams (that people pay to see) was one of the most retarded moves I have ever seen in a streamer trying to rebrand her channel, there were better ways to do this.

In contrast, you don't need necessarily had to like the Vallure girls, but it is clear they know what route they want to take.

An honest whore is better that a hypocrite one.

Here's a clip from the Sickin Sickka stream a few days ago that I think is mainthread worthy

Pippa is coping, she is not Gawr Gura, but clearly she is slowly becoming one of the most know vtuber in the EN sphere. For fuck’s sake, she is in some way the mascot character of Phase Connect

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Horrifying - Lemon Woman asks a question, instantly regrets it:

Archive

UberSoldat

Kalion

:)

Orla wants money (12 hour donothon). She's trying to upgrade to a decent PC. Currently halfway to her goal at 20 minutes in.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
She retweets vaguely pedophilic pictures on her twitter. Like a guy holding a little girl in his arms. Nothing shocking by itself, but when it's on your NSFW account next to art of your vtubing avatar naked...
Took a look. Age regression captions with posed pictures, by the looks of it.

She's baiting hard for, uh, a very particular audience.

Also looking at the account she's retweeting most frequently (@catgfrl, I shall refrain from a direct link), and...

Well, /freak/ might be in luck with her.

Her chat's going to be very special, very quickly.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Pippa is coping, she is not Gawr Gura, but clearly she is slowly becoming one of the most know vtuber in the EN sphere. For fuck’s sake, she is in some way the mascot character of Phase Connect
Sakana is mascot character, which is fucking genius marketing, if unintentional. Who else have real human person as a mascot? Yagoo is nowhere close.
Pippa is headliner and former trailblazer. I'd argue that Pippa's brand is potentially stronger than Gura. She's mellowing out though, which is cocerning.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Leave it to Mozzu to steer discussion toward VTubers' (lack of) hygiene:

The replies are...interesting to say the least:

A

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor playing Firework

Rhubarb playing Uno with Hiyori, Kamiko Rinona and Lottie

Aniki playing gacha

Bam will be playing Dark Souls II in 30 minutes

Ballpark_Look

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

A

Charlotte..... why..... i thought you were normal

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Charlotte..... why..... i thought you were normal
Once a week is nothing to write home about tbh.
All my childhood, in the winter, bath day was once a week. Firing up the stove and heating all the water was quite a process.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
All my childhood, in the winter, bath day was once a week. Firing up the stove and heating all the water was quite a process.
I always forgot you first wolders get seasons, here is heat and rain all year so bathing daily is a need more that a luxury

Bronze

Pippa is coping, she is not Gawr Gura, but clearly she is slowly becoming one of the most know vtuber in the EN sphere.
She's not coping, but brainworming. Although I can understand why places she check are awful for her.

Panko Hill 2 in 30 min

Hina's playing Stanley Parable

Last edited:

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I always forgot you first wolders get seasons, here is heat and rain all year so bathing daily is a need more that a luxury
Don't lump us in with him, I have four seasons and shower daily. Don't know what all these hygeine-less chuubas (+ 1 tourist apparently) are smoking but that shit's nasty

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

A

Jesus F. Christ, at my worst I "only" lasted 9 days and even I think it was utterly disgusting.
I know many that did (or still do) about a week without washing, which is already bad. More than that is a dangerous spot (or they're french).
If you didn't genocide your natives you would learn to wash up daily from them. That's horrible, dude.

It's a bit of a repost but Freya moved to a Orange Juice collab with Riona, Yuno and Hespera (they're all pretty funny autists)

Parasi is trying to make music with samples sent by viewers

Alker is starting Dark Cloud 2

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Don't lump us in with him, I have four seasons and shower daily. Don't know what all these hygeine-less chuubas (+ 1 tourist apparently) are smoking but that shit's nasty
Ok i will see how you will shower every day with wood, coal, 3kW cap of electricity and 50L gas bottles.
Showering every day in the winter is LUXURY.
If you didn't genocide your natives you would learn to wash up daily from them. That's horrible, dude.
This was a worldwide norm for many centuries, widespread ability to shower every day is very recent thing, not even 100 years old.

roktofferson

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will tinker with her currently broken Game Boy Advance

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Ami please, I don't think the Buckos are gonna survive the beach episode:MozumiPichi::

01a60692-a049-4411-bbcf-39bfef438f9d.jpg

braindoko

Aura had a concert with a lot of chuubas, from Globie, V4Mirai even Kiara showed up
GQIKva3WsAA70Tk

but some of them showed up for a really short time and Twitch ads fucked people over
Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 2.27.26 PM.png

Oh you want a VOD? Well fuck you Aura doesn't want VODs of this stream. Really cool spyware woman

edit: archive

Last edited:
Top Bottom