"Have confidence! No confidence!"Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Huh, only tangientally related to vchuubas, but famous JP Video Hosting platform NicoNico Douga will be down for over a month due to a ransomware attack
a large part of Japanese internet culture was started on there and many more older chuubas started their online careers here

Yup, they apparently didn't have any viable backups.

:NOWWELAUGH:

Stunned But Dumb

GFE? I'm out of the loop, af, isn't she the "I'm not your friend" girl?
She is. Some call her GFE and I haven't seen it. I won't pretend I'm a sapling or that I catch a lot of her streams, but she's always felt too much like a dorky brotuber to me. No real blatant GFE in sight, but then again I dunno

Eureka

Murray is Live on the TVA Minecraft Server.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Airi guerilla:

Also, Pekora and Aqua's collab stream ended up going for 15 hours. Wild. Aqua's new outfit stream is in about 5 hours. Going to try and stay awake for it. Time to make some coffee and load up a long strategy game or something while I wait.

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom

Zapan1984

frz

Til I learnedt that Polka mama has a fucking lot of daughters. More than she even cared to list. Has to scour place and twitter to find 6 of them and not sure if I miss any.
E.g this girl from phase connect, whom my guess is she's designed after discord light mode

Apparently she commented on literally every clips of her, and she doesn't have JP clippers only english ones. This one ego search alot. If you want a phase girl to comment on your video start making clip of her. I'm fairly tempted but then again I haven't uploaded a polka clips in a month kekw.

Navina Nova from Production Kawaii, I didn't know they already debuted a 5th gen this year, surprised that this company throws money around.
Actually cool and interesting design but jesus christ why does she also look like a discord light mode with her coat on

And this one is why I looked into them in the first place, Patoneko, 270k subs, seems like a cat-vtuber channel that adopted a female human body last year, uses voice-changer. The actual lore is he/it is the police light on top of the head and the body can be freely changed. Transformed from a channel mainly reviewing shitty clickbait mobile phone game into doing music and boobs for some reason.

Kurara Hoshimiya - 10k subs, speaks german and english, mainly streams in JP, debuted Sep 2021. Seems like she is decent at singing. This many talents but low subs count after 2+ years. Rip market saturation. Maybe if she can weasel her way into an EN company like Phase.

Yoku Akeru - current favorite daughter, debuted 1+ month ago, 1.5k subs

Hikone Hinokami - 9k subs, debuted 3+ years ago

VSoyBoy

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Til I learnedt that Polka mama has a fucking lot of daughters. More than she even cared to list. Has to scour place and twitter to find 6 of them and not sure if I miss any.
E.g this girl from phase connect, whom my guess is she's designed after discord light mode

Apparently she commented on literally every clips of her, and she doesn't have JP clippers only english ones. This one ego search alot. If you want a phase girl to comment on your video start making clip of her. I'm fairly tempted but then again I haven't uploaded a polka clips in a month kekw.

Navina Nova from Production Kawaii, I didn't know they already debuted a 5th gen this year, surprised that this company throws money around.
Actually cool and interesting design but jesus christ why does she also look like a discord light mode with her coat on

And this one is why I looked into them in the first place, Patoneko, 270k subs, seems like a cat-vtuber channel that adopted a female human body last year, uses voice-changer. The actual lore is he/it is the police light on top of the head and the body can be freely changed. Transformed from a channel mainly reviewing shitty clickbait mobile phone game into doing music and boobs for some reason.

Kurara Hoshimiya - 10k subs, speaks german and english, mainly streams in JP, debuted Sep 2021. Seems like she is decent at singing. This many talents but low subs count after 2+ years. Rip market saturation. Maybe if she can weasel her way into an EN company like Phase.

Yoku Akeru - current favorite daughter, debuted 1+ month ago, 1.5k subs

Hikone Hinokami - 9k subs, debuted 3+ years ago

i did not even know that she and polmao had the same artist mama

pol is just that unique and pico is just that white
nova as well

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She is. Some call her GFE and I haven't seen it. I won't pretend I'm a sapling or that I catch a lot of her streams, but she's always felt too much like a dorky brotuber to me. No real blatant GFE in sight, but then again I dunno
There are a handful of people who see any female vtuber who is cute and has a friendly demeanour as GFE, even if they make no attempt to present their content as such. It makes it annoying to talk about sometimes, because it's usually a unicorn projecting their crush onto the streamer.

Limkin

The only reason to not shower or bathe at the very minimum once a day, preferably twice is if you are in the middle of the wild with no source of water nearby and have to carry any water you'd need to wash. Under that circumstance going for the "three point wash" (unsure about if it has a proper name in English) until you can clean properly is acceptable. If you're afraid of getting dry skin from washing often, then don't use soap every time, just rinse yourself thoroughly with water. Hot water makes you sweat, so as soon as you've dried yourself off afterwards you'll be coated in a fresh new film of sweat, body temp or colder showers are preferable for preventing that.
People in the desert fucking clean themselves properly and regularly, stop enabling filth

bothyourhouses

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
AZKi and Korone finally cleared the rock game. Hag persistence prevailed at last and happy woman tears were shed :sanasmile:
8237592.jpg

87235926.png

They were talking about doing a retro game together at some point as well. I'm looking forward to more AzuKoro.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Live Union's Setono Toto is organising a relay karaoke with a number of interesting guests starting at 7PM JST.

Order of relay:
1900 introductions by Setono Toto.
1930 Ci
2000 Umitsuki Shell
2030 G.I.N, short for Guilty Invisible Nightmare
2100 Shirayuki Mishiro (ex Noripro)
2130 Touri Sei (774inc)
2200 Mizushina Aoi (Gems Company)
2230 Amahane Miran
2300 Closing by Setono Toto

Live Union's Enma Ruri starting a Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep playthrough at 10PM JST.

Subaru and Tarot fortunetelling.

For those unknown in the ESphere (je get it?) that bootleg Fubuki was Hizuki Miu and literally the woman that keep WACTOR afloat until last year where the shittyness was so bad that she leaved them on the dust

I dont know if she reincarnated or she is one of the fabled talents Aviel had in the plans
She returned as an indie and even has a duet live lined up in July with Else.

Performance ticket start from 4500 yen but with additional fees you'll be paying close to 5000.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Botan's having another Ramen review stream :architect:

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
czkzz8.png

:shiinastare::shiinastare:
Why is HoloID built like that
Because office lady are pretty cool for them. And a straight update compared to the original MV the song was based from, which mostly just glasses and somewhat coordinated sleeveless top/shorts. Though having glasses could be cooler, imo but hey, office ladies is good enough as it is.

Also for those who are curious about the ID lyrics, the whole thing is basically the girls calling you playboys out for not being loyal to them, basically going to whoever you felt to be sexier/bustier/flatter/has abs/etc. Pretty dang catchy too which is why most ID netizens back in 2010s still remember it to some extent.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Honestly for this part both sides are at fault, imo. Nousagi's at fault for not willing to explain/research further and also the ID fans themselves who aren't willing to explain it on their own what exactly happened. So when Nousagi dropped the video, the ID fans was like "you were wrong and lack informations", but... they themselves never explained it, so where's the real info anyway?
You need to know indonesian to fully know what goes on behind the scenes when it comes to ID related shit. Again I think its absurd to expect him to do a deep dive.

Talk for yourself, it's well documented that LATAM natives bathed daily in rivers, some tribes 3 to 5 times a day, and that was in 1500, they probably did that for centuries.
To be fair LATAM have hot/humid weather therefore you stink more due to sweat and bathing also helps you cool your body down. Hell I remember my great grandmother talking about how the French people stank and would rarely bathe during summer. During the winter months it didnt matter much because they dont sweat and the odor causing bacteria can't really survive in cold weather so it doesn't matter as much.

I know it is just a silhouette, but even then, I think it is very likely to be Kamameshi. The style looks too similar and the pose is very reminiscent of her art of Selen and Elira.

Imagine it is a merge of doki and selen together, and pissing the Kurosanji and nijisisters off :selenpointandlaugh:

I wonder how accurate this was. That said the design looks to be more bird-like going by the hair and the claws but still.

She can't do this because Patreon wouldn't allow it. They even police off site content to some extent if they believe Patreon funds are being used for it. Patreon is infamously restrictive on the type of adult content it allows, so immy and the other girls can't do their piss stuff, immy can't do her incest stuff, mercy can't do anything overly yandere or violent, I'd imagine shibi has to keep it really tame with the bdsm (sexual distress/ peril can get you banned) and idk if they have a problem with lactation so maybe azura will have to censor herself too (she hinted at being into that I think).
Stronny mentioned not being able to do her Hypnotism ASMR because Patreon takes that as "non consensual" and can shut her account off. I hate how retarded Patreon is.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
You need to know indonesian to fully know what goes on behind the scenes when it comes to ID related shit. Again I think its absurd to expect him to do a deep dive.
At least some effort would be appreciated, no? He could try interacting with the ID people that followed him, or even ask around. Absurd as it is, it's not impossible, no?

Top Bottom