"San Francisco is a primary example of government money laundering; How can a city have a budget of $14 Billion and still can't stop people from shitting on the street?"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Lime cutely messing around with the Vtuber studio filters

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Muyu and Wemi acting cute and sharing one brain cell.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Allow me to break in the new site with this

Archive

Honestly I thought it was pretty funny. 10/10 best Riku impersonation. Still somehow did a better job than Riku at apologizing.

Ali seems to talk about Phase enough to make me believe she could audition. My top guess was Nova, and she still might join. I think it's possible mainly because she's in America so if she has non-compete it doesn't matter anymore(if it was even enforcable in the first place) so she can graduate from Vreverie if she gets in.
I would push for Ali. She is capable enough

Clip Tax: This is a portion of Kirsche talking about Coomalot after a year because he brought her up when Legal Mindset banned him for trying to spam his chat.

Random_Cultist2:ElectricBoog

Semi-nominal Lurker
Important announcement from Minato Aqua:
That is all.

VSoyBoy

Kuro is back from his stint of temporary deafness. Apparently the good old classic cotton q-tip may have fucked up one of his ears and when he went to hospital the fucked-up-ear testing tool the doctor used ironically fucked up his other ear, which left him with almost no hearing. But he seems to be pretty much back to normal.

He is currently playing a shitty Ratatouille game for the PS2.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Ali seems to talk about Phase enough to make me believe she could audition. My top guess was Nova, and she still might join. I think it's possible mainly because she's in America so if she has non-compete it doesn't matter anymore(if it was even enforcable in the first place) so she can graduate from Vreverie if she gets in.
the theory I have is that they either had one of the 3 pull out or they didn't managed to scout a 3rd and decided to open auditions to see who bites. I would absolutely lose my shit if sayu was on board for invader but she was so utterly retarded to pull out and sign with that other chink :ironmousekek:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Would you want a timed explosive charge to get in?
That's all I will posit.

niggaphil

This is some interesting development, collab soon?

Archive

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This is some interesting development, collab soon?

Archive

These two should collab and compete on who of the two is the loudest. Then Kuro wouldn't need to earfuck himself with qtips to go deaf.

Eureka

CCHIKO_ is live and is going to be playing Lord of The Rings: The Third Age.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Repost time
Spica unboxing her otamatone

Twitch

yt-dlp works pretty fine with Bilibili (I recommend stacher.io as a gui). You have to make an account and load in browser cookies to download 1080p tho.
De-Vito-Nope.webp

And hopefully no one ever tries breaking into that market again.
5 of the 20 channels with the most subscribers on YouTube are Indian.:pikayabai:
Chama crafting potions

Zeta and Anya playing Super Crazy Rhythm Castle

Lumia playing The Aquarium does not dance (JP indie horror)

and harp playing stream after that

Super Meche playing Shining Force 3

Clip taxes
You are not prepared

Meche and evolution

Bam playing Xenoblade

Fatum ruptor playing Rain World

Arisu singing

Tomoe Carmine playing Minecraft creating her minecraft model

The prince is running away from Onolumi

Another part of Natsumi's singing (big SOVL)
Treasure box

Bye-Good-Bye

Tea playing Palia

I completely agree with Tea
vivaldi_zOpMMoBFBx.jpg
source

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Calli revealing her 2.0 model

Kronii doing karaoke in 30 minutes

Holy tits, batman! Her rigger definitely didn't need to go that hard, but I'm glad they did.

All jokes aside, they did an amazing job and I really hope we get to see more Myth members get their updates :takocope: Did she mention if this rigging translates to her other outfits? I'm guessing the answer is no sadly, but it'd be amazing to see the nightgown/messy hair Calli with this rigging.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Calli revealing her 2.0 model

Kronii doing karaoke in 30 minutes

Some of her faces are reaching smug levels I've never even considered possible before.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Hanabasami Kyo is hosting another feat* singing collab at 9PM JST and her guest this time is UniVirtual's Shiratama Utano.

Very contrasting type of singers but highly recommended.

Suou Patra is still recovering from her throat surgery but Nintendo Direct is too much of a temptation and she will start a watchalong at 10.45PM JST.

VSpo's Sendo Yuuhi gamer rage directed at teammates.

Got this Vtuber recommended to me and thanks to the JP numbers thread in /vt/ I finally found out who she was.

Varium's Serenade Oxblood who was previously Re:AcT's Isana Kuryu. Should've realised sooner since she's also a guitar player (accompanied Hanabasami Kyo twice during her acoustic live) but she changed her speaking voice from a cool woman to a cutesy type.
She exploded in subs though, getting ten times what she used to get and is by far the most popular Varium member. She's one of the very good singers from Re:AcT though and glad I found her again.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Ina's finally getting her SuperGroupies collab, and with that they finished the entire Myth lineup. I'm very sad they didn't use Ina's tentacles as hands on the watch though...

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Landphobic

Just don't like it
:takocope: Did she mention if this rigging translates to her other outfits? I'm guessing the answer is no sadly, but it'd be amazing to see the nightgown/messy hair Calli with this rigging.
She said that for now the 2.0 has only been installed on her original outfit, but that she doesn't think rolling it out to the rest will take too long.

Top Bottom