"I don't want to be a dog, but when I talk I sound like an animal"Enna Alouette (speaking Mandarin)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

KA-Ching Talks about AI starting it's war against humanity

ex_lurker

Gigi and Cecilia are currently playing some kind of zombie game. Their collabs are usually quite fun.

Lily Linglan is doing some sort of English karaoke tomorrow

I don't speak mandarin but her karaokes can be pretty good as background streams.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I stand by my rrat that when Ironmouse is ready to retire she's going to franchise the character and we're going to get hundreds of streamers each with a different one of her models.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Here's a clip where Kronii talked about how she got ignored by management for 20 days
Jesus, WTF is with Kronii and management? It is especially fucking dumb because Ame has streamed all the Frog Detective games in the past. Can't be that hard to get repeat perms or at least answer her.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Jesus, WTF is with Kronii and management? It is especially fucking dumb because Ame has streamed all the Frog Detective games in the past. Can't be that hard to get repeat perms or at least answer her.
Holo management true and real dox
uSs3uEJ.jpeg

(i already made this joke but shhh)

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
While we talking about doxing
Let me photodox Proctor befor he does it accidentally himself
472766-saratovcolor.png

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
While we talking about doxing
Let me photodox Proctor befor he does it accidentally himself
472766-saratovcolor.png
Can't be our Proctor, this one is an Intellectual, without the "Pseudo" qualifier before it.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sinder has a pretty fun reoccurring character that crashes her big events called The Hellhound Council , 5 demonic puppies played by one of her mods (and potentially another streamer because they said they have experience entertaining an audience). In lore they are basically her parole officers assuring that she is sufficiently suffering her banishment from hell to earth They show up to check on her and announce stuff without her knowledge because they have control of her streams and it makes for some fun interactions.
Here's a couple compilations my favorite one is when he couldn't stay in character cause the entry phrase Sinder came up on the spot for her pyro pup plushie giveaway was PP4ME

Also have her Mom

Last edited:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Kronii simply just girl-bossed on management TOO HARD, just like Cruella girl-bossed too hard and landed herself into the antagonist role from that Disney movie.

Bronze

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Didnt this also happen to her homos friends?
Maybe the one guy thats in charge of this really holds a grudge against them

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Didnt this also happen to her homos friends?
Maybe the one guy thats in charge of this really holds a grudge against them
Given what other people have said in the past, this has happened to literally everyone lol

Top Bottom