"You're such a fucking asshole! That is so nasty! You're fucking disgusting, eww you are so nasty! You're so gross, oh my god"Chikafuji Lisa (to Pippa)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Given what other people have said in the past, this has happened to literally everyone lol
Really?
I guess i cant join this conversation as my oshi only Plays FUCKING VALORANT and the FOTM if she feels like it so she doesnt care about this game perms stuff

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Didnt this also happen to her homos friends?
Maybe the one guy thats in charge of this really holds a grudge against them
Vesper infamously got cucked by Xcom perms iirc

God's Strongest Dragoon

Vesper infamously got cucked by Xcom perms iirc
He was also getting cucked on Hitman perms. It was a mixture of him being overly cautious and them being nebulous with their explanation. Hitman 1 was published by Square Enix, Hitman 2 was published by Warner Bros, and IOI self-published Hitman 3, which they later added the Hitman 1 and Hitman 2 content for free when Freelancer mode launched. Staff told him to only play Hitman 3 and he didn't receive any clarification on whether the stuff from Hitman 1 and Hitman 2 were good to go (which they should be, which is even evident in other members doing that). So he was too scared to even play the Hitman 1 and Hitman 2 content because he didn't want to get in trouble again but staff just didn't respond to him for clarification.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Wixoyu

IRyS also got ghosted on that Starship Troopers FPS, IIRC.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sad scientist to be the most Amercian man till midnight

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
speaking of perms, here I am, still waiting for Nintendo to give blank check streaming perms for their games - and especially Pokemon! the Pokemon VGC and TCG championships are more popular than ever, why not let chuubas ride that hype train

surely, it'll happen any day now, right bros :takocope:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

speaking of perms, here I am, still waiting for Nintendo to give blank check streaming perms for their games - and especially Pokemon! the Pokemon VGC and TCG championships are more popular than ever, why not let chuubas ride that hype train

Niji only

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Limkin

How about Nintendo banning Cover permanently from playing their games instead. Or you seriously want a couple years worth of streams from everyone playing pokemon?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
IRyS also got ghosted on that Starship Troopers FPS, IIRC.
Honestly, I'd risk Selen-ing myself, but I'd just be a cunt and message them "Tell me no, or I'm doing it."

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
It's been a tough couple of days for us melanin addicts, but I now have a day with enough streams to make a :sanasmile:BROWN WOMAN UPDATE:sanasmile:

First, Tomoe Umari is playing Cooking Simulator. Time to find out how useful hooves are for cooking!

The shotaest Sawa-sama is continuing Higurashi:

And making a rare appearance in the 7pm PST timeslot with Sawa is Sara, who's starting a playthrough of the RE4 remake:

This has been yet another :sanasmile:BROWN WOMAN UPDATE:sanasmile:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Disregard everything i said about Rica: She is 1000% joining because she is stopping the costumes stuff of her FANBOX

TL:"I'm planning to finish the sexy costumes for FANBOX this month! FANBOX was started so that it wouldn't be too much of a burden, so I'll enjoy it as long as it doesn't turn out to be a total waste of time!"
I hope she doesnt wastes her money

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Bronze

Runie's yapping about One piece ships(romance ones)

Dizzy and Shiina will be live in a few

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Top Bottom