"Dezmond is stupid."Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist
Do you think all the chinese-canadian v-tubers who are open about living on the west coast are ever going to realize that there is literally one city in Western Canada that has Chinese people in it? It doesn't even have a particularly large population, you probably could drive around with an Itasha for 30 minutes and have a half-dozen chuubas mention you on stream the next day.
@Cubanodun time to hunt for the pink fucker

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Dokibird's Minecraft server will be launched this Saturday. First 250 members can get access as mentioned below.
1720088964286.png

Bronze

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Speaking of Aki, this is actually her second VSaikyo. Her first was PUBG in 2018 teaming with Choco and two Kagayaki Stars members (now Re:AcT) Kurama Tsumugi (retired) and Yumekawa Kanau. You can find the info on ShibuHal's site.
Some interesting names there as well.
Holo and Niji entered teams with full members, as well as Kagayaki Stars and IRIAM.
-Kagura Mea, Yukimi-oneechan, and Shirayuri Lily were there.
-Minamori Hero is now Niji's Nishizono Chigusa.
-From the KagaSta team, only Shishigami Leona survives to present day Re:AcT, Kirahoshi Uta and Inuki Matoi retired, Ushio Tia is now VSpo's Asumi Sena.
-Maaru from M4Girls is now Sakamata Chloe.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
c1bab85dca56f1c0bc0ff5599544c370.jpg

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY, BRITFAGS BTFO 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Doki can't stop won't stop

Might be this
1720094271806.png

Looks like it's the first vtuber collab using their newest case. Here's a review.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Making today's VSMP shillpost while I watch Jerry:

Not a very eventful day today. Kanna's POV is the one you want since she helped set up the whole server, and is sort of the unofficial "class president":

You can always count on these four to be in the server. They are indeed no-lifers:

A

Some clips of yesterday's best moments are out though:

Seri has played nothing but VSMP Minecraft since she had her goodbye stream for Abi. It's been fun watching her descent into madness:
seri brainrot.PNG
Giving this guy a bone too for a rare VSMP clip longer than the Twitter limit (2m 20s):

E: British woman live, ending the POV drought:

Last edited:

Negzana

Day 2 without Kaela: It's been 2 days, right? Withdrawal symptoms are starting to arise. Hope she'll return soon, hate the feeling of seeing a stream waiting room appear, get excited, then wake up.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
After months, the four-woman comedian group of hags returns in under an hour:

From the description, seems like Mio "forgot" how to stream during her break so the other 3 will be reminding her of how to be Mio. Not exactly sure how but blessed laughs are guaranteed.

Last edited:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Day 2 without Kaela: It's been 2 days, right? Withdrawal symptoms are starting to arise. Hope she'll return soon, hate the feeling of seeing a stream waiting room appear, get excited, then wake up.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
The continuation of Chama's winter adventures

Onolumi playing Assassin's Creed

Super Meche will be playing Chrono Trigger in a 30 minutes

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Raora Elden Ring Brainrot today. She gets distracted easily and gets antsy when sitting through cutscenes. Could she be one of my people?

I opened this video in a new tab and one of the videos recommended to me on the side is this

:pikayabai::MozumiPichi:

At least it isn't Otonashi Kurumi. Be listening to ASMR on autoplay for sleep only to wake up to one of hers where she loudly thigh fucks the mic. (that sharp popping really hurts my ears)

Its true, soft boiled is superior.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

I don’t think for the life of me I ever expected an official collaboration between Hololive and Baki. And yet here we are with an official crossover between Baki and Hololive. The manga itself is not being drawn by Itageki, but is instead being drawn by “Takaaki Hayashi” the artist behind official spin-off “Baki Gaiden: Gaia to Sikorsky”.

USS IOWA

Hey guys did somethjng happened to Ollie's stream?

Edit: She privated it, and she is apologizing in her members.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Happy 4th of July asylumbros! Make sure to enjoy the 4th most important day of the year with plenty of beer bbq and fireworks. If you're not American, don't worry, you are today :sanasmile:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Negzana

Rica reached 500k. How much more does she need to get to get back to where she was as Mel?

Top Bottom